[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So i left some homemade fried rice out on the counter and passed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 0
So i left some homemade fried rice out on the counter and passed out.

Here I am 4ish hours later wondering if i can reheat it in the stove and eat it?
>>
Unless you live in a mudhut covered with flies, then yes.
>>
>>7361032
I already ate it but thanks anyways
>>
rice is one of the things you dont eat if its been left out brah
>>
>>7361009
made chickens wings saturday left them on the counter and ended up going on a meth booze binge until I woke at like noon today and ate some out of desperation. If rotten old chicken and spicy butter didn't kill me some fucking vegetables sitting on the counter for a little bit should be fine
>>
>>7361040
Is this a /ck/ meme?
>>
>>7361009
sprinkle some fucking water on it and send it to the microwave for sentencing. It will be quite edible.
>>
>4 hours

fucking white people

i leave cooked things on the stove overnight and eat it for breakfast all the time

stop being a genetically-weak specimen
>>
>>7361198
>genetically weak
>white genes
Pft
>>
>>7361009
>>7361034
So you made this post, then 7 minutes later responded with I ALREADY FACE FUCKED IT YA so why did you bother even making the post in the first place? Did you think it would make you ultra cool or something? I mean I don't get it. You post asking for advice and then before you can even get advice you're like HURR HURR I ALREADY DID IT.
>>
>>7361050

>basic food safety
>is this a /ck/ meme

"yes"
>>
>>7361009
Four hours at room temperature is the longest rice should be left out before it's likely to make you sick. Ideally you shouldn't leave it out for more than an hour.
If you didn't throw up within five hours of eating it, you should be fine this time.
Reheating will not make rice safe to eat. Bacillus cereus and the toxins it creates are not killed at the boiling point of water.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 0

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.