[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have any of you ever ate a whopper and big mac in the same day?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: whopper-bigmac.jpg (148 KB, 430x217) Image search: [Google]
whopper-bigmac.jpg
148 KB, 430x217
Have any of you ever ate a whopper and big mac in the same day? I feel the companies put ingredients in their food that when they detect each other, cause sickness.
>>
I have put a Big Mac inside a Whopper. The Big Mac was so tiny that it mostly tasted like Whopper.

Didn't make me sick.
>>
>I ate two disgusting 1500-calorie fast food sandwiches
>it must be some secret ingredient that made me sick

Kill yourself.
>>
File: Bb1wC1HIUAAdGKO.jpg (47 KB, 468x715) Image search: [Google]
Bb1wC1HIUAAdGKO.jpg
47 KB, 468x715
>>7360599

>thinking a Big Mac is anywhere near 1500 calories
>>
>>7360599
>>7360722

Big mac is around 550, Whopper is around 650
>>
>>7360553
>secret ingredients that detect each other and make you sick
>it has nothing to do with eating two fast food hamburgers in one day

That may be the dumbest thing I've ever read on this board, and that's really saying something.
>>
Perhaps the 3+ grams of sodium? Hypernatremia can knock you on your ass.
>>
You retards are acting as though he drank 5 gallons of alcohol or something, it's two fucking burgers in one whole day.
>>
>>7360722
Clever ad
>>
>>7360553
>Have any of you ever ate
>Have you ate

I hang my head in shame of this generation's lack of education.
>>
>>7361352
I ate one shitty cheeseburger yesterday and I felt like shit for a few hours. The 'food' is just shit.
>>
Anyone else eat fast food 3 times a day or more?

>tfw chipotle, papa johns and Wendy's know me by name
>>
>>7362371
i used to when i lived with my parents my fucking heart would hurt and ache soon as i moved out that shit went away
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.