[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>sour gummy worms in charge of being sour I need help, everyone.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
>sour gummy worms in charge of being sour

I need help, everyone. Is there a brand of sour gummy worms out there that is actually, TRULY sour? I like their taste, of course, but the fact that's they're less sour than Nerds is the most disappointing thing. I want gummy worms that will make my face contort. Do they exist or am I going to have to make them myself?
>>
You could always buy some sour salt, moisten the gummy worms then pour sour salt all over them.
>>
buy a bag of citric acid and roll your gummy worms in them
>>
Are you 10? Why are you still eating that crap regularly?
>>
>>7360466

They already have that stuff on them, but the problem is that the gelatin itself is not sour, so the sour salt on the outside isn't sufficient.
>>
>>7360476

I don't eat it regularly. It's a very occasional treat. But that just makes it even more disappointing.
>>
>>7360477

Right. But you can't add much acid to the gummies themselves otherwise it will interfere with the gelatin setting.
>>
>>7360458
Does it have to be worms? Just get Sour Patch Kids.
>>
I've been working on becoming a wet brain alcoholic and have been craving sour gummies. What gives?
>>
Trolli makes the GOAT sour worms
>>
>>7360476
>LOL LOOK AT THIS FAG EATING CANDY
>WHAT ARE YOU LIEK 8 DOOD HAHAHAHAHA
>REAL ADULTS EAT BROCOLLI AND SHIT

Seriously, your autism is showing.

Nothing wrong with eating Candies or Snacks in moderation. Sorry your family grew up white and strict, putting pepper and salt on your chicken and tofu.
>>
File: COOLGUY.gif (676 KB, 340x255) Image search: [Google]
COOLGUY.gif
676 KB, 340x255
>>7360544
Its the texture and taste.

When I used to take acid, 'Neon' Gummy Worms and Rock Candy were the T I T S
>>
>>7360458
buy citric acid & make ur own nigga
>>
File: hymer_simpsin.jpg (15 KB, 441x411) Image search: [Google]
hymer_simpsin.jpg
15 KB, 441x411
>>7360653
>tried shrooms once
>literally the best part of the experience was eating a juicy tart apple
>>
>>7360653
I barely even wanted to eat when I dropped a tab. I preferred walking around in my trip robe (pink with kawaii green frogs) and listening to Boards of Canada. Magical.
>>
>>7360646
wow /ck/ is emotional today
>>
I once eaten some japonese super sour limon hard candy.

It was super sour indeed. Pic related.

Also in my country there is a kind of jelly bean covered in sour salt. But some times is somehow tastes bitter, so im not sure if it is too good.
>>
File: weebshit.jpg (33 KB, 234x320) Image search: [Google]
weebshit.jpg
33 KB, 234x320
>>7361231

Forgot pic, silly me.
>>
>>7361231
> pic related
> doesn't post a pic
>>
>>7361234
I used to eat those in the 80s in Japan, I completely forgot they existed.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.