[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ON THE HEAT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 4
File: 2.jpg (94 KB, 710x710) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
94 KB, 710x710
ON THE HEAT
>>
>>7359221
SEASON NICELY
>>
>>7359221
RUSTIC
>>
File: 1454965799380.png (14 KB, 557x605) Image search: [Google]
1454965799380.png
14 KB, 557x605
ELEGANT
>>
OIL IN
>>
TILT THE PAN AND BASTE IT
>>
OFFFF THE HEAT!! YA DONKEY!
>>
And then

JUST
>>
>>7359287
>>7359287
GENTLY
>>
BIT OF GARNISH
>>
TOSS
>>
DONE
>>
AND THERE YOU HAVE THE PERFECT SOUFFLE
>>
LOVELY
>>
CREAMY
>>
JUST A BIT OF OLIVE OIL
>>
TOUCH
>>
YES?
>>
AND NOW
>>
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW
>>
HOL UP
>>
BEAUTIFUL
>>
PINCH
>>
IDIOT SANDWICH
>>
I want someone to vocaroo this entire thread in their best Ramsey voice
>>
PACKED WITH FLAVOUR
>>
>>7359326
You forgot the image
>>
am I the only one that thinks Ramsay is bit of a cunt its like he is trying to let his frustration out after working for Pierre
>>
>>7359415
he used to be an amphetamine addict
>>
>>7359420
>amphetamine addict
it seems that anyone who works in kitchen is fucked up
>>
PAN
NICE AND HOT
>>
JOHN FILIPE
>>
KNOB OF BUTTER
>>
GIVE IT A SHAKE, THAT RELEASES IT
>>
ON THE SIDE
>>
The voice overs for the latest videos are so sad and angry.
>>
Hello this is Chef John from Foood Wishes dot Comm with: 4chan's /ck/
>>
>>7359869
God I love this bastard's videos
>>
>>7359232
RUSTIC

LOCAL

HOMEGROWN

STEAKHOUSE
>>
>>7359917
That's right, I got so many requests for 4chan recipes, I finally went and found and dusted off my computer and we're gonna use it to make a beautiful /ck/ thread.

So here we go, so what we're gonna use here is what we call a Gordan Ramsey thread.
>>
>>7359917
Same. His voice is comfy, his videos are comfy, and I don't think he has ever posted something that wasn't tasty af to make.
>>
File: 1362457516128.gif (688 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1362457516128.gif
688 KB, 320x240
>>7359221

ON THE HEAT, SEASON NICELY. RUSTIC, ELEGANT.

OIL IN, TILT THE PAN AND BASTE IT. OFFFF THE HEAT!! YA DONKEY! And then, JUST GENTLY, BIT OF GARNISH. TOSS, DONE.

AND THERE YOU HAVE THE PERFECT SOUFFLE, LOVELY, CREAMY.

JUST A BIT OF OLIVE OIL, TOUCH. YES? AND NOW, RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW. HOL UP, BEAUTIFUL.

PINCH, IDIOT SANDWICH - PACKED WITH FLAVOUR. PAN, NICE AND HOT. JOHN FILIPE? KNOB OF BUTTER, GIVE IT A SHAKE, THAT RELEASES IT ON THE SIDE
>>
NICELY
>>
UK Kitchen Nightmares > US Kitchen Nightmares
>>
>>7359221

TASTE TASTE TASTE
>>
>>7359995

Marco > Gordon
>>
>>7359221
THAT'S NOT ROCKET SCIENCE
>>
JUST WANK IT
>>
>>7359415
YOU'VE LOST THE PLOT KID
>>
>>7359932
So what I want you to do is take your keyboard, and start shitposting, and just keep trolling until every single one of those posters is hurt in the butt. Okay?
Next we will season this up with some freshshshly ground black pepper...
>>
>>7359434

How is that even a surprise?
>>
BEAUTIFULLY SEASONED
>>
>>7359434
Most people in a stressful chaotic job turn to drugs. This goes for chefs, brokers and musicians, and I'm sure a ton of other jobs too.
>>
>>7360111
Don't worry about using too much salt either, after all you're the host with the most of your shitpost.
>>
CHICKEN BREAST

SLICE

PAPRIKA SALT PEPPER

RUB

HOT PAN

LITTLE BIT OF COLOR

REST
>>
>>7360006
Keith Floyd > Ramsay >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Marco Pierre Knorrā„¢
>>
>>7359703
HA
>>
>>7360756
MPW just did the Knorr thing for the cash, otherwise he's way way better than Ramsay
>>
REDUCE
>>
BAKING PAPER

ADD VEG
>>
SPRITS OF THYME
MAYBE ROSEMURRY
>>
X Recipe

dramatic pause

DONE
>>
gorgeouth, thilky

oh wait that's that other british faggot
>>
>>7361801
Wtf is a sprit?
>>
>>7362140
feeling word that means a little, basically
>>
>>7359221
RUSTIC
U
S
T
I
C
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.