[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>veganism >LCHF >paleo >LFHC stop.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: diet.jpg (211 KB, 784x533) Image search: [Google]
diet.jpg
211 KB, 784x533
>veganism
>LCHF
>paleo
>LFHC

stop.
>>
Enjoy your grain brain.
>>
stop white people
>>
>>7355866
so what group of people who have it all figured out does this buzzword belong to
>>
>>7355870
Nah, it's upper middle class stay at home moms. Most just happen to be white.
>>
>>7355946
Any low carb, but particularly keto.

I think they might be kind of right. I do seem to think better when I keep my carb calories below my fat calories. But I'm not religious about it, and have never experienced anything I would call "mind fog," except perhaps when drunk.
>>
>>7355951
Vegans claim you get a mind fog from meat and raw foodists from eating cooked food
>>
Here is a thought....pay attention to your own body and make changes as necessary. I don't eat grains except corn because the make me gain weight super quickly. I also don't eat animal products for moral reasons. This is just what works for ME.

Everyone has a different body chemistry and will have different requirements. Just pay attention to your body and mind. Do what works for YOU.
>>
>>7356159
This basically. Do what works for you, try different diets if you feel what you're eating currently makes you feel like shit. You'd be surprised how light you feel after not eating meat for a while.
I gotta do what this anon does though. Carbs make me blow the fuck up but I can't stop eating them
>>
>>7356165
It's definitely a difficult transition. When I began to take control of my health it was the first thing I addressed. I was hooked on pasta and spaghetti squash saved me. Shit is expensive though so I would often try different things which were basically vegetable stir fry covered in pasta sauce and parmesan cheese. Kinda just slowly tricked my body out of it. Long story short, try to substitute out the carbs while keeping the fixings the same. Also let yourself gorge for a while. Carbs make you feel full like no other and I would eat huge meals to avoid the cravings. Just takes time and focus. If you truly want it...you can do it!
>>
>>7356181
Cutting out meat: almost effortless
Cutting out eggs and dairy: usually easy, sometimes inconvenient
Cutting out carbs: nearly fucking impossible
>>
Veganism is an emotional religion.

Vegetarianism is better.

A diet with lots of vegetables, fruit, nuts and a little bit of meat is even better.
>>
File: Best-Juicer-Reviews-2014-2015.jpg (27 KB, 568x313) Image search: [Google]
Best-Juicer-Reviews-2014-2015.jpg
27 KB, 568x313
>>7355860
What is the best juicer/blender on the market now?

Which is the most affordable?
>>
>>7356287
And here comes the shill....

(Not that this thread wasn't bait to begin with)

Long and short....Fuck juicing. Generally leads to overconsumption so far as I have seen and it's just a fad. Why get rid of all that healthy fiber in the first place?
>>
>>7356309
You're real retarded sir
>>
>>7356313
I'm telling HR
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.