[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you own a Popsicle mold /ck/? I can make frozen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Why don't you own a Popsicle mold /ck/?
I can make frozen treats out of orange juice, milk, pepsi, beer, chicken broth, and pepto bismol.

Yum.
>>
File: zoku-slush-and-shake-maker-c.jpg (38 KB, 574x574) Image search: [Google]
zoku-slush-and-shake-maker-c.jpg
38 KB, 574x574
I got one of these for Christmas. What a fucking waste.
>>
>>7354512
Except beer doesn't freeze you fucking autist
>>
>>7354532
Are you retarded or underage b&?
>>
>>7354532
The fact that beer freezes is one of the worst things about it
>>
>>7354532
t. someone who has never put a beer in the freezer
>>
>>7354532
Uh, yes it does?
>>
>>7354532
Are you autistic?
>>
>>7354512
All my freezer space is taken up by ice cube trays and a couple of bottles of vodka.
>>
> why don't you own tall ice cube trays?

because
>>
>>7354512
>peptopops
I'm disgusted, yet intrigued.
>>
I dunno they are usually kind of small and I think they might be kind of messy I guess im not that big on popsicles either. But making popsicles out of chocolate milk sounds good.
>>
>>7354532

I was going to give you 0/10, but after all these replies 8/10, well done.
>>
>>7354897
Don't put bottles in the freezer, they fucking break
>>
>>7355527

not sure if retarded or trolling
>>
>>7354512
Who the fuck makes a beer popsicle?
>>
>>7354532
Alcohol doesn't. Beer does. And when it does it bursts from the fucking can.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.