[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are healthy options that could almost pass as "junk"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 173
Thread images: 25
File: Gc8U9ru.jpg (229 KB, 710x892) Image search: [Google]
Gc8U9ru.jpg
229 KB, 710x892
What are healthy options that could almost pass as "junk" food because of how good they are?
>>
>>7354442
>A Healthy Breakfast
It's just a bunch of sugar
>>
>>7354442
Eggs + Bacon, and I'm not even joking.
>>
I could eat strawberries like they're candy.
>>
>>7354462

if u think that's equivalent to a bag of sugar then you're a fucking RETARD
>>
>>7354462

Only thing that's kind of bad is the canned peach because they add a shit ton of sugar to that, replace that with a fresh peach and it would be perfect, maybe a bowl of musli with some milk too. It's still a hundred times better than most people eat for breakfast. I will never understand how some people can get up and eat meat, potatoes and other heavy foods for beakfast.
>>
>>7354462
Looks like my mum's started posting on /ck/.
>>
>>7354442
Wait, are they implying that an egg with a handful of fries would be unhealthy?
>>
>>7354442
I make a lime and ginger quinoa and scramble it with eggs for breakfast. Serve in a tortilla with generous amounts of Sriracha and you'll be full until the afternoon.
>>
Sweet potato
Pickled gherkins
Chicken breast
Raw onions
Mexican chilli beans
Garlic couscous stuffed mushrooms
>>
>>7354688
we need a pile of calories because we're doing stuff
>>
>>7354688
a bowl of muesli with yoghurt, a banana and an espresso is the best weekday breakfast for sure.
>>
>>7355075
>a bowl of muesli with yoghurt
in separate bowls? or do you mix them together?
>>
>>7354442

Before I was conscious of food and nutrition I probably thought refried beans were junk food.
>>
>>7354841
Shut the fuck up fatty
>>
>>7354442
I can't imagine a canned peach on yogurt actually being more healthy than an egg.

Or that fries would be more healthy than the more traditional toast, for that matter.
>>
>not just having an egg

What the fuck is wrong with a fucking egg for breakfast?
>>
>>7355126
i cin imagine more yogurt bein toastier den a can french fry for peaches or moere dangerous fur that mater
>>
>>7354442
Fruit and vegetables are delicious - better than junk food in the first place.
>>
>>7355151
junk food and fruit r vegetbales bein delicious-for the first place even butter
>>
>>7355131
are you having a stroke? want us to call an ambulance for you?
>>
>>7355128
Because a sugar soaked canned peach is obviously way healthier??? Like HELLO??
>>
>>7355126
Depends on how you cook it. Let's be real here, most health unconscious normies I know fry eggs with a ton of butter, oil, cheese, bacon, or bacon grease. A fresh peach or having just the apple with no sugar added greek yogurt (no opinion on nonfat vs 2% fat, depends on your goals) is miles better than most fried eggs, and what typically accompanies eggs.

There's no fries in OP, it's an apple, which is definitely a healthier breakfast choice than bread.
>>
>>7355090
top the yogurt with muesli, eat together, but not necessarily mixed in.
>>
>>7355163
fur bread it depend on most health conchus for sugar or greek yogurt, (is miles for better than bacon or cheese grease bacon) than no sugar with fry egg normies.

for OP fries are actully apple, bread health choice defnitely not butter
>>
>>7355156
is ambulince having for bacon grease? lmao are u stroking to call me butter?
>>
>>7355174
Go lie down for a bit, Pokey the Penguin.
>>
>>7355178
butter
>>
>>7354442
Nuts in general, specifically almonds with a bit of coarse sea salt to dab your finger in as you eat 'em.

12-grain-bread with no-sugar-added peanut butter and a bit of strawberry or blackberry preserves.

Salad with spinach, chard, and kale. Feta cheese, and a bit of balsalmic.

Eggs cooked on a properly seasoned cast iron pan, so virtually no oil is required for cooking.

...or you could just eat whatever you want, as long as you exercise regularly and take supplements.
>>
>>7355174
I think this is probably the most nonsensical post I've read all day.
>>
>>7354917

If you're an olympic athlete maybe. All the fat and cholesterol just makes you lazy and tired. If you're working in an office, going to school or whatever other job that isn't extremely physical, you have no reason to stuff your face with pancakes, sugar and meat or whatever other gluttonous breakfast combo.
>>
File: 1449858709956.jpg (97 KB, 768x1114) Image search: [Google]
1449858709956.jpg
97 KB, 768x1114
>>7354442
it would have been healthier if it was an actual egg with sweet potato fries

signed,
/fit/

ps. OP is a fag, you gotta eat big to get big. god dammit
>>
>>7355203

>eat big to get big

Yeah, shame you /fit/ guys can't eat to grow taller...
>>
>>7355210
it is tallr for such shame to grow butter LOL
>>
>>7355233

I'll give it to you, I genuinely laughed at the first post but stop forcing this shit.
>>
>>7354462
>BUT SOMEONE SAID SUGAR WAS BAD SO ALL SUGAR IS BAD

youre a faggot
>>
>>7355267
It's p. bad though. No worse calorie, unless you get specific about fat types and dredge up trans fats.
>>
>>7355267
yeah well I mean there is always a healthier option than something with a little sugar. just the way it is. that being said I consume a turd load of sugar
>>
>>7355272
>>7355283
sugar without satiety is bad. but sugar is necesarry for functioning. that's why empty calories are largely from processed sugar-filled foods... but all polysaccharides and carbohydrates break down into sugar for a reason

if you have sugar for breakfast and eat a protein filled lunch and dinner, which we often do, then that's not really MMUH SUGAR OVERLOAD as long as we avoid eating empty sugars, same with fats, loads of simple carbs, and etc

the attitude that any one meal full of any one thing is bad is silly, everything is good in moderation, particularily whole foods are hard to be bad even in large amounts. binging on apples will always be better and more filling than a soda and an egg for breakfast as the sugar is released slowly
>>
>>7354442
Get seaweed sheets from the asian section of a supermarket.

75 cents at my super market, and they've replaced my weekly bag of chips.

Mighty tasty.
>>
>>7355577
enjoy your breath smelling like ass
>>
popcorn
>>
>>7355184
this

I get some extremely dense, whole-grain bread filled with grains and nuts, one toasted with natural peanut butter (literally peanut with peanut oil) and the other toast with a bit of apricot jam and a slice of havarti cheese. It's a little bit fat for breakfast but damn it's delicious and filling.
>>
>>7355348
>tfw thought mini-wheat was healthy when I was young because it was a shit-ton of fiber
>tfw now can eat 2-3 bowls and still be hungry an hour later.
>tfw it's a shit breakfast full of sugar

Are there any good breakfast cereals? They're all either really sugary or filled with sodium and trans fat (don't ask me how but these muesli are full of them)
>>
>>7355131
Reading that post was like being on the moving floor of a fun house that makes you stagger all over the place.
>>
>>7355762
No there aren't, but I don't care, anon. Gotta have my bowl.
>>
>>7355762
Porridge.

1 part oats, 1 part water and 1 part coconut milk, and add a spoonful of peanut butter in there and some honey. You can also add various fruits, jams, even chocolate-hazelnut spread if you want to compromise health for taste. It's pretty delicious, filling and full of slow-release energy, plus the ingredients are dirt cheap with an immense shelf life. Perfect winter breakfast.
>>
>>7355861
I have to add: Either use a non-stick pan or clean the pan as the porridge cools. If that shit gets dried onto a standard saucepan, it won't come off without some serious scrubbing.
>>
>>7355762
OAATS you dummy.

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/alton-brown/steel-cut-oatmeal-recipe.html

>>7355861
That sounds pretty good too.
>>
All those comments with utter nonsense content and spelling made me feel like having a stroke.
>>
>>7354462
>yogurt
>sugar
>>
>>7354442
kimchi
hummus
popcorn
sushi
certain varieties of unsweetened dried fruit (tastes like candy)
>>
Can I cook french fries in the oven with aluminum foil by itself?
>>
>>7356649
yeah you can bake fries just fine, you just need to make sure they don't touch because they stick together like crazy.

I think using parchment paper would work better though
>>
>>7355861
>Coconut milk
Feck off with that

>>7355762
Weetabix is yummy, low sugar muesli without much dried fruit is good
>>
Chicken meatballs.

I make them with ground chicken, egg, bread crumbs, yoghurt, salt, pepper and herbs, oven-baked. I wouldn't hesitate to make a burger steak from them, if it weren't for bread and condiments just making it less delicious and more unhealthy. It's just too good on its own. Heck, I could see them as street food, grilled on a skewer and sold with a sweet chili dip.
>>
File: biltong.jpg (38 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
biltong.jpg
38 KB, 480x360
>>7354442
Biltong.
>>
File: kamaboko.jpg (1 MB, 2070x1379) Image search: [Google]
kamaboko.jpg
1 MB, 2070x1379
Fishcake/Kamaboko
>>
>>7356649
I used to cut a potato in thin slices and put them straight on aluminum paper with nothing but salt and they'd just dry up in there in about 15 minutes and you'd get chips that would taste pretty good with almost no fat. I did put mayonnaise but if you put ketchup or mustard then it's pretty healthy.
>>
File: nabilla.gif (1 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
nabilla.gif
1 MB, 400x225
>>7355157
NAN Mais allo KOI !
>>
>>7354442
Fruit, nuts, and cheese.

>Fruits have too much sugar
>Nuts are bad for you
>So is dairy

Which made me turn away from nutritional diets that tell you to avoid something, and towards simply trying to get some of everything.
>>
>>7356768
one word reply & he kills it. good work.
>>
>>7355762
Grape-Nuts are pretty good as far as that kinda shit goes. Not much added sugar and they sit like a fuckin rock in your gut and keep you feeling full.
>>
File: 1293411393064.jpg (109 KB, 1008x917) Image search: [Google]
1293411393064.jpg
109 KB, 1008x917
>>7355762
Mix oats, milk and sugar-free cocoa powder, microwave for ~2 minutes.
If you don't add too much milk, it will have the consistency and (kind of) taste of chocolate pudding. Have your choice of fruit with it.

Also, pic.
>>
>>7355861
Why does every aspie have to post his favorite oatmeal recipe
>>
File: Verwoehner_Packung_0.jpg (376 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Verwoehner_Packung_0.jpg
376 KB, 1000x1000
>>7354442
>apple
Thats fine, but why peel it? The skin is rich in fiber and vitamins.

>joghurt
Ok, but from the looks of it it's not natural joghurt, but some kind of fruit or vanilla joghurt, probably sweetend. Replace with standard joghurt or drop it entirely.

>canned peach
One piece of fruit is enough, and a fresh apple is the better choice over a sugary canned peach. Drop it.

>Thread topic.
Pic related. Proper oatmeal with whole-wheat oats, sunflower seeds, almonds and dried apples and berries.
>>
>>7354442
French fries, if you have an air fryer. The unhealthy part about fries is the fact that they're fried in oil. Fry them with air and they're just your everyday potatoes.
>>
Strammer Max:
Fry two eggs in 5g butter. Take a slice of good bread (rye bread), add a slice of cooked ham, top of with the eggs. Salt and pepper. Optional: add salad or veggies, if you like.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strammer_Max
(careful tho, some of the variations fry the bread in butter, add cheese, etc. That's when it crossed the junk food line).
>>
>>7357725
>oil
>unhealthy

You know you need fat to live, right?
>>
>>7357748
0/10
>>
File: a.jpg (70 KB, 404x550) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
70 KB, 404x550
>>7355762
I mix Alpen and Fibre 1 usually, for sort of a high fibre muesli thing. I alternate with shredded wheat (spoon sized). And oatmeal when I can be bothered to wash a pot on the weekend.
>>
>>7357748
Same for sugar, it's just that everythign is poison in excessive amounts. Considering how much oil you need to deep fry, airfried alternatives are almost always better, not to mention that deepfrying in liquid oil usually means you end up with transfats. Get your fat from a better source.
>>
>>7356649
If u want alzheimers
>>
>>7357723
>Seitenbacher
get fucked. because of that annoying radio commercials i will never buy any of their products
>also, dried fruit of any kind
i can´t eat that stuff, makes my gag immediately
>>
>>7357723
>apple
>Thats fine, but why peel it? The skin is rich in fiber and vitamins.

Because it tastes better if it looks like french fries, duh.
>>
>>7355131
God dam your drunk as fuck. Time to power down the computer or put the phone away.
>>
File: 1451000082966.jpg (8 KB, 196x200) Image search: [Google]
1451000082966.jpg
8 KB, 196x200
>>7354442
>mfw people do a fruit diet
>mfw they don't lose weight
>mfw they think they're eating healthy, but they're just eating natural sugars instead of added ones
>>
>>7355191

That's why I eat whole wheat bread with slices of lean turkey file for breakfast.
>>
>>7356725

what's wrong with coconut? it's one of the healthier sources of fat you can get
>>
>>7357736
This is what I've been doing for breakfast for the past few days, I didn't know it had a name. Bet it would be tops with tomato.
>>
>>7359091
>dieting ever
I never understood, it's retarded. Yes, you have to change what you eat, but diet implies temporary. You'll just put it back on.
As someone who lost 50lbs, exercise is much bigger. I honestly lost the first 20 still eating like shit, but I switched from a sedentary to active lifestyle.
>>
>>7359164
>but diet implies temporary. You'll just put it back on.

It's common knowledge that you have to alter your diet PERMANENTLY, otherwise you will indeed gain the weight back.

>>exercise is much bigger

Not really. Most exercise only burns a few hundred calories per hour. The same caloric deficit can be had by simply eating a little less. Mind you, exercise is a good thing for other reasons, but it's less efficient than reducing what you eat.

http://www.nutristrategy.com/caloriesburned.htm
>>
An actual egg would probably be healthier
apples are nice though
>>
>>7359172
As I said, speaking from personal experience.
>>
File: förhelvete.jpg (15 KB, 202x204) Image search: [Google]
förhelvete.jpg
15 KB, 202x204
>>7355174
>anon having a stroke
oh jesus
>>
File: 1430263353423.jpg (169 KB, 859x492) Image search: [Google]
1430263353423.jpg
169 KB, 859x492
>>7355210
>>
>egg
>unhealthy
>>
>>7354859
>raw onions
I feed those to pledges as punishment, you're an animal.
>>
>>7355203
>it would have been healthier if it was an actual egg with sweet potato fries

haha. no.
>>
>>7356186
american yogurt
>>
File: 1346126733068.jpg (19 KB, 491x404) Image search: [Google]
1346126733068.jpg
19 KB, 491x404
>>7355210
>>
>>7360341
>not making your own yogurt
i let it grow for bout 12-15 hours so it eats up more lactose so i have low carb yogurt.
>>
>>7360815
I just get labneh instead.
>>
File: fatbaby.jpg (19 KB, 570x347) Image search: [Google]
fatbaby.jpg
19 KB, 570x347
>>7359091
>back in highschool decided to stop drinking soda
>switched to 100% fruit juice
>gained weight

mfw
>>
>>7355203
I'd eat her ass out for breakfast if you know what I mean.
>>
What foods should be eaten by a human so as not to die?
>>
>>7359091

Daily reminder that a fruit diet is essentially what finished off Steve Jobs.
>>
>>7354675
How is it not the equivalent of sugar and then some amount of vitamins and probiotics
A real breakfast is oatmeal
>>
>>7354917

That is literally a 30's meme. When people woke up 5 am to go handle heavy machinery in car factories with a coffe break at 2pm, yes, you should eat as much as you can in the breakfast.

If you wake up at normal time and go to the office or school, 2 toasts with a little butter, or some turkey like >>7359129 said and a cup of coffee is enough.

God, this american breakfast habits pisses me off so much.
>>
>>7355683
This, with Old Bay seasoning. Don't be a normie faggot and toss it with your weight in butter and salt.
Personally, my favorite is popcorn with sunflower oil and tossed in cayenne pepper and chili powder
>>
>>7354442
>implying eggs and potatoes are bad
>>
>>7354442
>disguised
The yolk is way too big, the white looks off, and who serves french fries just with an egg>
>>
90% or more of everything advertized as "healthy"

for example motherfucking delicious ass CLIF bars
>>
>>7361455

unless you have cholesteral problems eggs ae fine

unless you have bad insuslin resistance potatoes are fine
>>
>>7354442
surely an actual egg would be better here?
>>
>>7354917
holy shit

not the guy you replied to but
I'm literally a car factory heavy machinery guy

Am I always hungry because my breakfasts aren't big enough?
>>
>>7361472
Quite common here in bongland amongst poor people who can't afford ham to go with it.
>>
sugar in the peach with syrup is probably worse. is it meme to think eggs are unhealthy now?

that's pretty clever though
>>
>>7359091

Show me one person in the history of forever who got fat off eating whole fruit. Not canned fruit in syrup, not froot jews, not frozen sherbert, not fruit rollups. Actual pieces of whole fruit you buy at a grocer.

Fuck off with your retarded self.

>dessert last night was a mango and a blood orange
>eating a 'nana right now
>floating in a sea of vitamins and solid shits
>>
>>7362425
>is it meme to think eggs are unhealthy now?
>now
are you 20 or younger by any chance?
>>
>>7362128
>ham
Now you know how I can tell you're a yank faggot?
>>
What is healthier: a slice or two of rye with butter, or a bowl of no-sugar-added shredded wheat with milk?

Is ham actually good for you? Criteria is high nutrition low calories.
>>
Split pea soup with rye bread. HNNNNNNNG
>>
>>7362465
Well that's the sort of level we expect from a burgerfat.
>>
File: ex.png (19 KB, 1184x88) Image search: [Google]
ex.png
19 KB, 1184x88
>>7362431
The micronutrient content of animal products tends to be very high in relation to calories. This also holds true for ham.

Pic related shows the % of recommended daily intake for a 25 year old male, when consuming 1000 calories worth of the food item listed. As you can see, ham is much more nutritious than apples and rice (which are notoriously non-nutritious). Spinach, of course, is very nutritious per calorie, but it's not actually useful to think of vegetables in terms of nutrition per calorie. However, spinach is also very nutritious in relation to its weight and price.

Of course animal products contain no fiber but a lot of saturated fat, which are generally considered negatives, health-wise.
>>
>>7354442
apples dipped in peanut butter
yogurt and granola
>>
>>7354442
>I'm eating fruit therefore my breakfast is healthy
It's just fructose on fructose. Might as well eat white sugar instead.
>>
>>7354442
>canned peach
>surely sweetened yogurt
the only healthy thing here is the apple desu
>>
>>7354666
This

Berries.
>>
>>7362501
damn spinach is nutritious
>>
>>7362122
Are you fat? If yes, then you're eating more than enough
Are you a skellington? then no, you aren't eating enough.

Easy as that. Or you could just calculate what you use each day and then eat accordingly.
>>
>>7362532
>apples dipped in peanut butter
>apples
>not bananas
You had one job.

Yogurt and granola is nice though.
>>
>>7362560
I've never heard of a vegan/vegitarian lying to themselves kek
>>
>>7354462
But wait, there's also prostate-cancer causing yogurt. Don't forget that.
>>
File: 1391959351832.jpg (48 KB, 330x319) Image search: [Google]
1391959351832.jpg
48 KB, 330x319
>>7355848
Most underrated post this century
>>
File: berries2.jpg (231 KB, 847x567) Image search: [Google]
berries2.jpg
231 KB, 847x567
>>7362565
Came here to say the same thing.

Also, a peanut butter sandwich on good quality whole wheat bread.
>>
>>7357736
So this is basicly the shit version of Croque Monsieur.

>anglo food
>>
>>7354442
Naan bread + hummus

Baked chips + hummus or guacamole
>>
>>7354531
Bacon isn't healthy if it's cured with nitrates/nitrites. Also browning food creates acrylamide and browning meat creates heterocyclic amines both of which are carcinogenic. Eggs are good tho
>>
>>7358941
just looked this up

referring to this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeGsB9KUjcs

either way, it made me smile
>>
>>7361222
Anything really. We're omnivores
>>
>>7362940
....cum can cause cancer?
>>
>>7363484
>Bacon isn't healthy if it's cured with nitrates/nitrites

this fucking meme needs to die already. "nitrate-free" bacon has more naturally occurring nitrates from celery juice than nitrated-added bacon
>>
>>7355762
Just eat a fairly unsugary bowl of cereal with some protein, live a little
>>
>>7361054
>probably drank 3x as much juice bc thought it was 'healthier'
>not diluting stronger juices with some water bc they're strong as hell
>>
>>7361054
Thats so cute! I want an obese baby.
>>
Potato logs
>>
File: buffalo-in-content-4.jpg (178 KB, 600x397) Image search: [Google]
buffalo-in-content-4.jpg
178 KB, 600x397
The little bit of flour added isn't as bad as greasy chicken wings. The texture is fantastic, almost like chewing orange chicken.

I made these last night, so amazing.

add your favourite sauce like:
1. Tapatio, BBQ and butter
2. Lime Juice, then after its cooked sprinkle on salt and black pepper with tiny bit of sugar.
3. Lemon, Parmesan, white pepper, and a bit of salt
4. Memesauce and lime juice
5. Mustard and honey with a bit of apple cider vinegar.

----
Buffalo Cauliflower Bites

Makes 4 servings (roughly 1 cup each)

1 medium cauliflower, cut into bite-sized pieces
1/2 cup flour
1/2 cup water
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
2 tablespoons butter, melted
2/3 cup Buffalo hot sauce

Instructions:

Preheat oven to 450 degrees, spray a large cookie sheet with cooking spray and set aside.
In a large bowl whisk together flour, water, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Add cauliflower florets and toss to coat. Spread evenly onto a cookie sheet and line with aluminum foil and place in the oven. Bake for 15 minutes, flipping once. Remove from the oven.
In a separate bowl stir together melted butter and buffalo sauce. Add baked cauliflower and toss to coat. Spread evenly onto a new piece of aluminum foil. Place back in the oven at 450 and bake for 25-30 minutes or until crispy, flipping once.
Remove from oven and let sit 10 minutes before serving.
>>
>>7360341
>american yogurt

That's not even yogurt. Yoplait is essentially ice cream.
>>
>>7355762
don't be a fag, mini wheats are top tier
>>
>>7354462
>>7355203
>>7361238
>>7355115

I want /fit/ to leave /ck/.

my flavors > your autistic diet fads

>>7357234
Because it's the new /fit/ meme food. I miss when they were content with BIRD OF GAINS.

Oatmeal is almost as awful as grits and honestly I would only eat it for dieting and/or if I hate myself.
>>
File: 1359317870443.png (64 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1359317870443.png
64 KB, 200x200
>>7355131
why the fuck am i laughing so much
>>
File: v gamer food threads.png (98 KB, 1243x559) Image search: [Google]
v gamer food threads.png
98 KB, 1243x559
>>7363852
>/fit/
try /v/
>>
Boobs!
>>
>>7364193
just for you i'm gonna look up the nutrients of titty milk
>>
>>7363499
kind of like that, but the german radio commercials are even more annoying. same speaker, but worse content
>>
>>7364568
I'd imagine it's pretty nutritious. I was born a tiny baby, at risk of death actually, and formula didn't do jack shit to make me bigger. Then my mom started breastfeeding me and I sucked those titties dry err'day. I went from being dangerously small to a fucking blimp of a baby, even the docs were confused.
>>
File: image.png (307 KB, 660x563) Image search: [Google]
image.png
307 KB, 660x563
>>7355131
Anon do you need help?
>>
File: virgin.png (1 MB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
virgin.png
1 MB, 1280x1024
>>7364780
Yes. I want to learn to be an epic comedian, but I keep coming off as simply being retarded. How do I improve my sick jokings?
>>
Sweet potato with vanilla yogurt.
>>
>>7364652
Why didn't your mother breastfeed from the start? Didn't she love you enough?

Formula feeding usually commences when the mother goes back to work.
>>
>>7364806
Some babies can't be breastfed, I was allergic or something to my mom, and my bf drank goat milk.
>>
>>7354688
>implying fruit, fruit, and yogurt is a better meal than meat and potatoes

okie doke, go ahead and get a trip so I can filter you
>>
>>7354442

Good for you for trying to eat healthier. It's great when you start doing it because you'll feel great if you can keep it up for more than a week.

Here's what I do for breakfast each morning:

1 Bagel - Toasted
2 Eggs - Hard Boiled
2 Slices - Pillar's Breakfast Ham (Cooked on the stove)
1 Slice - Cheese (Not that processed garbage, search for 'real' cheese slices)
1 Glass - Bolt House Amazing Mango or Strawberry Banana.

Instructions:

1. Boil your eggs in bulk the night before (I do it for 2-3 days in advanced),
2. Cut the Bagel and Half and toast it,
3. Cook Ham. Then place ham and cheese on the bagle like you are making a sandwich
4. Get yourself a glass of Juice

Enjoy. Also this might help you out: http://www.fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html

Try to eat no more than you TDEE everyday if you do not want to gain weight/muscle, or loose weight. For losing, subtract 500, for gaining, add 500.

>>7363852

>my flavors > your autistic diet fads
>Implying every /fit/ diet is autistic.

Found the real autistic.
>>
>>7363662
Sounds great, planning on trying this somewhere down the line.
>>
>>7361054
I went through this phase once. Never again.
>>
>>7355267
Yep, it is

You could've had 3 slices of toast, or a bowl of oats and a multivit for the same caloric equivalent and micro-nutrient benefits

One will fill you up for half an hour, the other for 3 hours

Fruit is literally a meme
>>
>>7365969
no one fucking asked you /fit/
>>
>all these skinnyfats ITT complaining about sugary breakfast

1. get a real job
2. lift some weights or go for a run

you paranoid faggots
>>
>>7364652
R u me m80?
>>
>>7355174
what?!
>>
>>7366662
I've been 133 lbs for the past 7 years, I don't gain weight and I eat anywhere from one egg a day to six pizzas, a roast, and a gallon of milk a day. Never soda though.
>>
>>7355131
>>7355153
>>7355171
>>7355174
>>7355233
In all honesty, I've been having a real shit day, depressed as all hell, but thank you for this. This genuinely lifted my mood.
>>
>>7354442

Smoked salmon, dill, scrambled egg on toast
>>
>>7366907

Me too man. What's on your plate that's making you depressed?
>>
>>7354675
yes, this is just a bunch of fucking sugar. explain to me how you are not braindead fucking retarded.
>>
>>7355115
retard alert
>>
>>7366916
My boyfriend left me for some slut. Obviously he thinks she's cooler than me. I just feel really upset, you know?
>>
People actually eat breakfast every day?

Mine is water when I wake up, a black coffee when I get to work, and a small bowl of instant oatmeal made with water and a little salt if I'm feeling peckish.
>>
>>7355184
>12-grain-bread with no-sugar-added peanut butter and a bit of strawberry or blackberry preserves.
This guy knows what life is about.
No better snack than a high quality PB&J.
>>
>>7364806
I was on formula under doctor's recommendation. Mom eventually decided "fuck that" and breastfed.

>>7366735
Possibly m9
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 307x307) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 307x307
>>7366911
>Smoked salmon and dill

Mah nigga
>>
>>7355102
I still eat them on their own very regularly, love that shit
Thread replies: 173
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.