[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You guys know a lot about cooking. What should I do with these?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: IMG_3092.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3092.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
You guys know a lot about cooking.

What should I do with these?
>>
>>7353819
Something to eat.
>>
>>7353819
beef stroganoff
>>
>>7353819
make kebabs
>>
>You guys know a lot about cooking.

lol
>>
File: 094905_laff (1).jpg (21 KB, 265x300) Image search: [Google]
094905_laff (1).jpg
21 KB, 265x300
>>7353819
>>
>>7353819
Sirloin steaks can come out tough pretty easily because they're so fucking lean. I'd marinate them in some chimichuri (saving a little for use as a condiment), then broil them shooting for med rare. They still won't be soft like a fillet or a rib eye, but they'll be edible. Serve with rice and black beans.
>>
>>7353819
crossposter fuck off
>>
>>7353857
I was going to sear and then put in the oven.
>>
>>7353871
>You are only allowed to post on one board
>>
>>7353871
do you have a small monitor? can't keep two tabs open at once?

what exactly is the problem?
>>
>>7353872
How thin are they? I wouldn't leave them in the oven very long. Because while sirloin is a legit steak it's very easily turned into shoe leather by overcooking.
>>
Well done steak sandwich with ketchup.
>>
>>7353871
the fuck is a crossposter?
>>
>>7353879
>do you have a small monitor? can't keep two tabs open at once?
that doesnt make sense. are trying to bully someone over the internet?
>what exactly is the problem?
your attention whoring
>>
>>7353890
about an inch, I was going to sear for 60 seconds each side and then leave in the oven for 4 minutes at 450 degrees.
>>
>>7353899
Do you know what "anonymous" means?
>>
Stir fry that shit with some bell pepper, onion, broccoli, carrots, and a ginger/garlic/chili sauce.

Then serve that shit over rice, nigger.
>>
File: 78466546514.jpg (152 KB, 1379x952) Image search: [Google]
78466546514.jpg
152 KB, 1379x952
>>7353871
>>7353871

>crossposter

get lost from Reddit, did we?
>>
File: image.jpg (7 KB, 382x358) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
7 KB, 382x358
You're in for a wild ride m8
>>
salt and pepper let it sit grill to preference but if its over medium rare youre a fagola
>>
File: image.png (467 KB, 684x513) Image search: [Google]
image.png
467 KB, 684x513
>>7353819
>go buy some cheap instant food for the evening while watching some old tv show all alone in my dimly lit room
>box says happy valentines day

Y-you too
>>
>>7354776
I feel you senpai
Except the part about the box saying happy valentines day
>>
cook for 20 minutes on high heat on each side. serve with A1 mixed with Siracha.
>>
Pretend to be Gordon Ramsey while you cook them in a pan.

>heat on
>oil in
>steak
>*sizzle*
>make shure to cook it on the siiides
>*sizzle*

>salt and peppa
>done

Absolutely amazing.
Then eat the steak, and go back to being alone. Drink a 16oz beer, one after the other while telling yourself "ok this is the last one." When youre drunk, pass out on the couch.
>>
>>7353819
>raw meat near your shitty mech
My surgically clean buckling springs are laughing at you.
>>
>>7353819
Use the plate with the big holes on your kitchen aid grinder, run them through twice, use for hamburger helper cheesy mac. Shit's the bomb.
>>
>>7354334
>>7353896
>>7353875

>supporting some tool from /tv/ or /fit/ trying to shit up this board

more crossposters detected

it isn't the fact that you post on multiple boards... it's the fact that you're very new to /ck/ and didn't spend the obligatory month lurking to adjust to the culture and instead try to propagate your shitty /tv/ memes and /r9k/ memes over here.
>>
>>7353819
>expires Feb 11th
>sticker says "Happy Valentines day"

k
>>
>>7355850
It's funny how faggots who have been one board too long start making up their own rules.
I post on at least 5 different boards besides this one and there's not a god damn thing you can do about it.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.