[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/ck/ Sticky
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: gamer.jpg (77 KB, 550x413) Image search: [Google]
gamer.jpg
77 KB, 550x413
I understand some of you are dead against a sticky however this thread is for people who want one and would be willing to contribute. After all /mu/ has one and music is extremely subjective.
How do you think it should be structured and what basic techniques should it include? Obviously we have the Booru for actual recipes (even though it's shit).
>>
bmup
>>
fuck off retard
>>
Who fucking cares newfags won't read it anyway.
>>
I'm surprised at your persistence.
>>
>>7354405
>How to make Potato Logs, done.

Who are you? Why have you been posting about potato logs for over an hour? What even are they?

None of this makes any sense...
>>
>>7354421
Did you forget that everyone here is drunk?
>>
>>7353781
There was a sticky once, it was linking to some cooking 101, the booru and how to upgrade ramen
>>
>>7353781
The /mu/ sticky is garbage because it caters to the lowest common denominator of people. Music listeners who try to form an opinion and have no idea about music. They try to to critique something but the best they get is "it sucks" or "i don't like it" and have no idea about music structure, composition or even how to play music for that matter.

At least this board seems to have actually good standards when it comes to cooking and can give really good advice and feedback. A sticky would just be the same numerous questions asked again, "can i replace x with y" "why does it need x" "can i prepare it x style" it would be a waste.
>>
>>7354424
I'm drunk too but this entire potato log thing is unnerving.
>>
>>7354430
The /mu/ wikia is fucking dead, the only ones who edit them are the waifufags

t. professional /mu/tant
>>
File: 1451206060180.jpg (30 KB, 299x364) Image search: [Google]
1451206060180.jpg
30 KB, 299x364
>>7354447
>waifufags

Sorry about that. I really tried to like /mu/ but it's full of teenagers and next to impossible to have actual discussions even in the guitar general or very rare composition threads.

If there was a musician board I'd be all over it, that could work here too honestly. Have /chef/ threads for actually cooking and regular /ck for the jack, joey and alcohol threads.
>>
>>7354466
Just use the general threads on /mu/
I am a regular on /noise/, /bleep/ and /prod/, while a bit circlejerky they have really good discussions.
But yeah the board is full of reddit scum and memerap.

I started visiting /ck/ recently, and while there are a lot of shit threads and baits, the posting quality is way superior
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.