[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am Eastern European peasant and eat buckwheat. Do you ever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
I am Eastern European peasant and eat buckwheat. Do you ever taste it ?
>>
File: Fagopyrum_esculentum_seed_001.jpg (1013 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Fagopyrum_esculentum_seed_001.jpg
1013 KB, 1600x1200
Yeah, buckwheat is tasty. Good with onions and carrots.
>>
>>7353343
>image.jpg
Also, it looks absolutely dreadful.
>>
>>7353343
is it for you or for your dog?
>>
Buckwheat porridge with butter and cinnamonsugar is GOAT.
>>
>>7353343
My wife is middle asian and she eats it. Tastes like ground up cardboard to me.
>>
File: Untitled.png (1 MB, 1203x781) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1 MB, 1203x781
>>7353343

it's like £9 for 500g out of whole foods here in the UK.

Also I'm travelling around eastern Europe in the summer. Pic related
>>
>>7353571
Haha I am Russian and here for 1kg ~ 0,5£
>>
>>7353571
your travel plans are weird
>>
>>7353571
Why would you go to Warsaw and not Krakow? Krakow has more historical buildings
>>
>>7353593

Why? I done Western Europe last year, expensive, just like here. So I Fly from Glasgow to Romania and work my way back home on the intrer rail. 4 days in each country seems great to me.
>>
>>7353610

I was going to krakow but logistics, 12 hour train from praha, and 5 changes. I really wanted to go as well, because history and culture is what I'm about. Booked the hostels and shit now though but I arrive back in London with £1000 (if it all goes to plan) no jobs or commitments so I'm just going to get a flight somewhere, Krakow seems like the place I'll go for a month.
>>
>>7353343

I like blintz with cold smoked salmon, smetana, roe and red onion. I've also used buckwheat as is for salads as a little crunch. I usually toast mine so that it's crunchy, brown and flavorful.
>>
>>7353524
Needs to be spiced right and have fattiness cooked into it.
>onions
>peppers
>sausage/bacon/fattiest meat
Absorbs that shit and you can feel the warmth in your soul when you eat it.
>>
>>7353628
You won't want to leave Prague mate.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.