[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
apart from chipotle, is there any other fast food chain that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: 1451880209452.jpg (136 KB, 590x350) Image search: [Google]
1451880209452.jpg
136 KB, 590x350
apart from chipotle, is there any other fast food chain that serves food that is actually healthy and good for you?
>>
Your fat whore mother
>>
>>7353160
Itsu.
>>
El pollo loco
>>
You just tried to use "fast food" and "healthy and good for you" in the same sentence.
>>
>>7353160
Closest thing to healthy is Subway. Roast beef/turkey with vegetables and sauces that aren't loaded with sugar/fat. Shame about the bread.
>>
>>7353160
Pita Pit?
>>
>>7353889
>Closest thing to healthy
>Closest thing

subway is healthy af, i lost 50lbs eating only subway
>>
you can eat healthy at any fastfood place. people are just stupid hogs and choose not to
>>
>>7353946

Most of their regular menu shit is loaded with sodium
>>
>>7353946
And? I could lose 50lbs eating just table sugar, low calorie != healthy
>>
>>7353160
taco cabana, also afaik it's the only fast food place that serves beer
>>
>>7353160
>implying Chipotle is good for you

hahhahhahaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahhaahhahaahahaahahahahaahahhaahahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa
(you're funny, anon)
>>
>>7353160
If you eat two homemade meals a day and you're not a lazy faggot you eat wherever you fucking want and not worry about it.

I don't have to think twice when I decide I'm in the mood for a triple-texas-whopper, or a meatball and double-pepperoni sub from the Casey's down the street.
I eat fast food 5-6 meals a week and I'm probably healthier than 98% of America.
>>
>>7353160
God damn it I hate this fucking meme. Just because Chipotle has le fresh ingredients does not mean it's any healthier. If you get a steak burrito with a flour tortilla and decide to add guac and sour cream you're probably eating a goddamned 1500 calorie meal.
>>
>>7353160
There's a whole foods by my work. They have a rotating buffet that you can grab a plate and buy food at the checkout by weight and eat there/to go. The fish, asparagus, corn and zucchini/veggie medleys at mine is usually pretty good. Everything seems pretty fresh. It's a tad pricier than fast food but way more fulfilling and really quick for lunch. They're also cool if you wanna grab a single beer out of the fridge and drink it there.

Other than that panera makes some decent sandwiches, but all their food is heavy af to me. Prolly pretty cal dense, too...
>>
Yes.

I work in one.
>>
>>7353946
Get off the prison computer, Jared

You massive paedo
>>
>>7354099
>Most of their regular menu shit is loaded with sodium

Sodium isn't all that bad for you in the scheme of things.

That's not to say their processed meats aren't cancerous toxins that will be banned from human consumption in another ten or twenty years, but the sodium is the least of its problems.

Still, Subway's veggie sub is relatively innocuous.
>>
>>7353889

>Processed meat on processed cardboard sprinkled with rotting lettuce

>Healthy.

Subway is literally one of the worst fast food chains, made worse because they hide behind the health veneer.

Lettuce is not healthy. In fact, it has almost zero nutritional value. Just water.

Kill yourself.
>>
>>7354173
It's pretty decent for you actually. Just get rid of the tortilla if you're not on a surplus and you get a ton of good macros that you can usually split up into 2 meals if you're an average person
>>
File: nordsee_salmon_wrap.jpg (88 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
nordsee_salmon_wrap.jpg
88 KB, 400x300
Nordsee
>>
>>7353160
>under criminal investigation for poisoning people
>healthy
>>
>>7353160
Grubway. Panda Express.
>>
>>7356742
I wish we had Nordsee in the States.
>>
>>7356207
>Lettuce is a good source of Riboflavin, Vitamin B6, Calcium, Magnesium, Phosphorus and Copper, and a very good source of Dietary Fiber, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin K, Thiamin, Folate, Iron, Potassium and Manganese.
Research before posting, cunt.
>>
>>7356756
dark green leafy lettuce or iceberg lettuce?
>>
>>7356783
All lettuce.
>>
>>7356756

Yeah, no problem Mr. McNugget. I'm not bothered if you die early.
>>
>>7356785
Thanks, cunt.
>>
>>7354182
I used to not finish a normal burrito before I started working an active job and working out and now I easily eat double portions of meat.
>>
>>7353160
Yes, I heard E. coli is a fantastic way to lose weight

All the rage
>>
fast food is rarely strictly 'bad' for you, it's the overconsumption of it and people's failure to balance a diet around fast food that makes it unhealthy.
try telling somebody that you're eating healthy by eating chipotle and they'll laugh in your face. it's all mostly shit.
>>
>>7354182
It is fairly healthy. You don't eat the whole fucking thing unless you're a fatty. The burrito bowl is TWO MEALS you know. Or at least 1.5.

Lets see.... rice, beans, salsa, grilled meat in seasoning, lettuce, tortilla on the side.

Good for you unless you're diabetic.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.