[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I'm watching Punisher Warzone and he says egg and cheese
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 5
File: IMG_5943.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5943.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
So I'm watching Punisher Warzone and he says egg and cheese MREs are the best one to get, is this true?

Granted the one in the movie looked nothing like this, it appeared to be chili actually
>>
>watching Punisher Warzone and.....

You answered your own question?
>>
>>7352793
Did you watch in coolhole last night too?
>>
>>7352793
Boil-in-bag spam and cheese "omelette" > egg and cheese MRE

Fite me, /k/. Pistols at dawn.
>>
>>7352833
No I watched in the MLP cytube
^ ; )
>>
>>7352793
>>>/tv/
Fuck off.
>>
Nah spaghetti or beef stroganoff are the best mre's
That said every single MRE is garbage and will make got constipated
>>
>>7352858
Bullshit. Pork sausage in cravy and chilimac are the best MREs.
>>
>>7352858
They make you constipated if you don't drink loads of fluids with them like you're supposed to.
>>
File: british_Rats.jpg (279 KB, 881x600) Image search: [Google]
british_Rats.jpg
279 KB, 881x600
>>7352793
Better than the crap we get.
>>
It's complete bullshit, no one eats the Omelet, ever, it's the last one left in every box of MREs I ever saw
>>
>>7352793
To be honest there's not much difference between MREs and normal American food.
>>
>>7352793
My town lost power for three weeks a few years ago, the town gave out mres and I got some spicy rice with water chestnuts. It was really good for being boiled in a bag. The dessert of peanut butter and chocolate always tastes like diabetic shitty poo poo
>>
>>7352793
No, it's shit.
Beef Roast or Tuna are clearly the best.
>>
>>7352793
Egg main dishes are the WORST MRE's.
>>
>>7352852
>:glutes: intensifies
>>
>>7352793
>egg and cheese MREs are the best one to get, is this true?

For some it was.

Others...not so much.
>>
>>7353345
When and where did you serve, anon?
>>
Whoever says the egg ones are the best are flat out LYING, ABORT-ABORT. THEY ARE FUCKING AWFUL.
>>
>>7353319

Beef one is good. Tuna is OK and the eggs arew fucking awful. US MRE are the worst of the worst, and say what you want about there soldiers, trigger happy with no care for ROI but great guys
>>
>>7353442
>ROI
?
>>
>>7353458
return on investment
>>
>>7353333

stretch those quads
>>
Im surprised nobody has mentioned chili mac with the jalapeno cheese, Thats shits fucking delicious.
>>
>>7352793
>getting trolled this hard

>ravioli
>chicken fajita
>chilimac
>beef stew
>cheese tortellini (vegetarian)
>roast beef
>chili w/beans
>spicy penne pasta (vegetarian)
>chicken & dumplings
>chicken pesto pasta
>vegetarian manicotti
>those pound cakes (fucking delicious when you're starving, tired and sore)

Really, almost everything other than the 'breakfast' themed and 'tuna' mre's have been good since 2010 or so.
Though I'm not familiar with the last 3 years.
The idea of eating tuna out of a pouch in humid 100+ degree weather turns my stomach and I'm not a fan of eating eggs that aren't made to order.
All the ones I listed are perfectly delicious even eating them cold (at least when you're really hungry).
>>
>>7352858
every single MRE is amazaing, even the omelette
but you have to heat it or they are all garbage

>not heating MRE's = pleb
>>
>>7353458

Rules of engagement... The "I" was an error I spell phonetically so it sounds like INgagment, I got beasted every time fucking time, learned behaviour, habit hard to drop.
>>
>>7352887
I ate the new ration packs at an army infantry insight course a few months back, they tasted good as fuck but salty and greasy and all kinds of shit. How quickly do you get sick of them on exercise/in training . Food at Catterick was good though, filling as fuck
>>
>>7353873
The novelty wears off very fast, mate.
>>
>>7353893
Also, if you are planning on joining DO NOT go infantry.
They are getting seriously shat on at the moment by the MoD.
>>
>>7353893
Yeah I can imagine that, still, the deserts were decent. Are you RLC chef?
>>
>>7353903
If I can get infantry I'd like to cos family did the same but engineers or RAC tank crewman are other options, honestly anything in the forces is better than my civilian prospects
>>
>>7353907
No I'm not. There are very few RLC chefs left, most got made redundant.
All the catering is run by civilian corporations now such as Aramark and Sodexo.
>>
>>7353725
>heating your MRE's to make them taste good
>not being delicious because you are ravenously hungry
Weak ass.
>>
>>7353949
>battlefield discipline
>>
File: Charlie.jpg (9 KB, 254x198) Image search: [Google]
Charlie.jpg
9 KB, 254x198
>>7353921
>AAC
Aviation is the way forward, we just got a huge pay rise as well
>>
>>7353970
I got offered AAC when I first went to selection but said no and ended up getting deferred to go back and try for infantry again so I'm just hoping to go back soon and join one of my 3 choices
>>
>>7353970
>tfw no QT.314 AAC gf
>>
File: creepy_gook_shit.jpg (174 KB, 631x361) Image search: [Google]
creepy_gook_shit.jpg
174 KB, 631x361
>>7352887
>Column 1 snack
>Fruity Oatie Biscuit

For reals?
>>
>>7353355
Benning, Lewis, and Eglin.

You figure it out.
>>
The fun/novelty wears out very quickly on MREs. Going to a field operation where you eat them for 3 weeks straight and you will hate life.
>>
>>7352793
Yeah, 'Egg MREs are vile' is pretty much known universally.
>>
Coming from a former marine, the majority of people absolutely hated the omelette MRE. I however didn't mind it. If you heat it up with the packaged heater and add the green verde sauce it comes with, it's not so bad. I really didn't mind it at all.
>>
>>7353721
Ravioli is the best by far. I could be hating my life on a field op over the weekend on camp Pendleton, but when you heat up the main meal, cut the bag horizontally, crush up the crackers and mix it into the bag... Sex.
>>
>>7353442
Apparently you haven't seen Russian or Ukrainian mres.
>>
>>7353970
what a stupid slut. hope she was reprimanded for flirting with the fucking vice president.
>>
>>7352857
... Why do you take this dumb website so seriously? Did mommy not hug you?
>>
my favorites were always the green charms

:^)
>>
>>7352793
Is that Aunt Myrna's Party Cheese Salad
>>
What's the best place to buy a carton of MREs online for a reasonable price? Preferably a range of different ones.
>>
are constipation just a side affect or is it built in for no poop so you can be a soldier?
>>
>>7355021
it's built for people who are expending double the calories of a normal diet and are expected to be drinking a ton of water so if you eat it and don't hydrate you get constipated
>>
nice thread guys dont 404
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (562 KB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
562 KB, 2592x1944
>>
>egg MREs

Fuck that. I would rather eat those toxin-laden shortbread MREs than fucking egg MREs.
>>
Chilli mac. Anyone who says otherwise is a isis shill sent here to kill morale.
>>
>>7352921
ebin
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.