[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Found this knife in the garden shed of the house I just bought,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 20160207_095010.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
20160207_095010.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1920
Found this knife in the garden shed of the house I just bought, and i want to restore it as I don't have a boning knife. And tips?
>>
don't?
>>
>>7350957

What's wrong with it? It looks dirty?
>>
its a skinning knife
>>
That's a scimitar, used for breaking down large cuts of meat.

It's different than a boning knife.
>>
ITT: OP buys a houses with dead bodies buried in the garden and wants to clean up the murder weapon for kitchen use.
>>
>>7351051

that is not a cimiter. It is a skinning knife. You could bone with it if you kind of think upside down.

OP, it doesn't really need to be restored, it's in pretty great shape. scrub the handle really well with hot soap and water and put a coat of beeswax on it and sharpen it up and you're good to go.
>>
File: aaaaaaaa-51.jpg (233 KB, 715x538) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaaaa-51.jpg
233 KB, 715x538
that wooden handle looks like a bacteria factory and is that a fucking fingernail in the pic?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.