[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
get with the times, Amerifats. yeah, you know why you fat.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 126.jpg (126 KB, 573x691) Image search: [Google]
126.jpg
126 KB, 573x691
get with the times, Amerifats.

yeah, you know why you fat.
>>
>>7349351
It's probably because we put HCFS into everything
>>
'murrica is all but passed out at this point.

Have fun with your circle jerk; nobody is going to even see it when they wake up.
>>
>>7349381
I'm still here ;)

I'm drunk as shit, though, and I'll likely pass out at any minute
>>
>>7349351
Does whatever caveman that made that image not understand that glutton is a singular noun or were they simply too excited about the wordplay to notice?
>>
>>7349679
Came here to post this. Learn the language if you're going to try something like this.

Hidden, downvoted, and saged.
>>
>>7349351
gluttonY
Man that triggered my OCD
>>
>>7349679
>>7349686
Lel OP on suicide watch
>>
>>7349716
>what is poetic license?
>>
>>7349716
You know what triggers me?
People pretending they have OCD because they feel a need to correct spelling errors.
You have no fucking idea of what OCD is or what it does to people who actually have it.
>>
Oh look, bait.

My favorite.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.