[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you /ck/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2
File: DSCF1213-5.jpg (177 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
DSCF1213-5.jpg
177 KB, 900x600
Would you /ck/?
>>
Too many calories.
>>
>>7348817
I don't think I could trust McD's to make rice...
>>
I had to live on SPAM for a year as a kid. I will never eat it again unless I'm starving and have no other choice.
>>
Yes, dear
>>
>>7348829
>I had to live on SPAM for a year as a kid.
what happened?
>>
Maybe. Probably not if I had another option.
>>
I have, many times.
>>
File: spam_musubaby.jpg (63 KB, 508x367) Image search: [Google]
spam_musubaby.jpg
63 KB, 508x367
>>7348829

I brought two spam musubis to school for lunch almost every day in elementary and middle school, and still make them for myself every now and then.

If it weren't for the the amount of fat and salt in them I'd eat musubi every day.
>>
Yes, because everything tastes better in Hawaii.
>>
Spam is too salty for me.
>>
I just had Spam for the first time a couple of days ago, i made sandwhiches with it and some eggs.
It tastes so fucking good when it's thick enough to crips both sides up and keep the middle soft. I could eat it all day. So yes OP i would, but with runny yolks. I like yolk on my white rice.
>>
>>7348827

Dude, there is instant rice for sale. McDonald probably have their own cooker to press out these instant rice packs that their wageslaves heat for you to eat.
>>
>>7348817

Looks like a Hawaiian lunch. Yeah, I'd eat it. I don't care, spam is delicious.
>>
>>7348948

Regional McDonald's menu items are usually much higher quality than the regular menu, and Hawaii was the first place to get regional menu items.
>>
>>7348949
It's breakfast senpai
>>
>>7348964

Still looks delicious.
>>
give me some tabasco sauce and i would demolish that
>>
>>7348976

They give you soy sauce packets to put on the rice.
>>
>>7348988
I pour that shit on the spam :3
>>
>>7348817

Can live without the rice but fried spam is tasty.

Haven't had any in years,though.
>>
>>7348994

>absolutemadman.png
>>
>>7348817
Looks like flyover garbage, would not consume
>>
I'm not eating anything off polystyrene on principle alone.
>>
>>7349044

>literally the complete opposite of flyover
>>
>>7348817
Definitely would, have a friend that eats it, though with the spam diced and all mixed in a bowl.
Really it's a good thing we don't have restaurants focused on spam in the continental States.
Will finally make some next time I get the kind with bacon.
>>
>>7348889
Poverty plus idiotic father.
>>
>>7349077
Really idiotic, given how rice and potatoes are significantly cheaper and much less likely to kill you at the age of 38.
I would've got someone to contact the CPS or some welfare office if my parents cared that little about what I ate.
>>
>>7348817
I went to Hawaii last month and specifically went to a McD's to try this but when I got there they told me they didn't serve it anymore. Not sure if they were out of spam or just lying to the tourist because they still had advertisements for the meal in the windows.
>>
>>7349130

You gotta flash dem your Kamaʻāina card, brah.
>>
I used to live in Korea, so I have.
>>
>>7349130
They probably straight up ran out. #islandpropblems
>>
>>7349143

>hawaii
>running out of spam

After Hurricane Iniki the army reserves literally flew in with crates of Spam and MRE's.
>>
>>7348817
Why not?

(V)(;,,;)(V)
>>
>>7349044
What the fuck does "flyover" mean on this board?
>>
>>7349170
it means it comes from a place that you would normally fly over and would only encounter unless you landed there.
>>
>>7349172
I live in rural Nebraska and this does not depict any traditional dish here.
>>
>>7349170

It's become almost as meaningless a term as "meme".

It originally meant places that nobody actually visits, and where the food scene is pretty much a drive to Walmart or fast food, or whatever local garbage they've been eating for over century.

It mostly refers to the Midwest and South.

Meme foods now typically refer to things that most of the country has been eating for decades, but flyovers only discovered when they started offering them at fast food places, such as avocados and sriracha.
>>
>>7349184
>or whatever local garbage they've been eating for over century

What state hasn't had supermarkets built in it yet?
>>
>>7349044
>Hawaii
>flyover
>>
Gross
>>
>>7348817
Why the DSCF file name, anon ?
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.