[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
To people who cook... Why the fuck are you sticking your nose
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
To people who cook...
Why the fuck are you sticking your nose into my business when I'm cooking? Stop telling me what I'm doing wrong, I know what I'm doing. I don't care if I'm holding my knife wrong, or putting too much in my pan.

Please mind your own business.
>>
You looked like you could use the help, sorry
>>
>>7348560
Stop cooking like shit and be considerate of those eating whatever slop you throw in front of them
>>
File: 1366422842108.jpg (18 KB, 300x202) Image search: [Google]
1366422842108.jpg
18 KB, 300x202
>>7348560
If I don't tell you you're wrong, you'll never learn, youngin. Respect your elders and get off my fucking lawn.
>>
>>7348569
Don't make me spank you. I'll bet you roll your eyes and say something you think is witty and sarcastic when you arrive to a party and someone tries to hand you a beer that's not your particular obscure piece of shit
>>
File: 1403418024279.jpg (38 KB, 449x338) Image search: [Google]
1403418024279.jpg
38 KB, 449x338
Fair enough, I'll stay out of your business. I'll just stop eating whatever you make with no explanation why or with any fucks given about your feelings, and don't expect me to drop whatever I'm doing in the event your eyebrows disappear or a liter of your blood ends up on the floor.
>>
File: i-broke-my-ear-31.jpg (27 KB, 500x465) Image search: [Google]
i-broke-my-ear-31.jpg
27 KB, 500x465
>am i doing it rite?
>No.
>stay outta my business!!
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.