[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>dad cooks steak >I cut into it expecting gray, the color
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
>dad cooks steak
>I cut into it expecting gray, the color of his disappointment in me
>It was the perfect steak, could not have been cooked better
>aww it's raw! You can have the whole thing anon
>Mom throws it back on the pan
>Dumps steak sauce on it
>Mfw i quickly cut some for myself before my dad initially noticed

Loved ones and food thread, i guess?
>>
Why did you post that kikesnoz cuck?
>>
File: Freedom.jpg (168 KB, 333x500) Image search: [Google]
Freedom.jpg
168 KB, 333x500
>>7347931
He's not even an American. Go away.
>>
>sharing one steak with your entire family
>>
>>7347951
Poor people general
>>
>>7347961

>they could afford a steak for each person if they learned how to cook and didn't have to throw their money away on garbage condiments
>>
its funny, because of all the reasons you could not want someone to be president, the fact that he was born in canada is the biggest problem I have with him

I don't know why I hate canadians so much, I just always have
>>
>>7347972
s-sorry
>>
>>7347972
I don't hate Canadians, but the fact he's not a natural born citizen really rubs me the wrong way for some reason.

That said, Arnold Schwarzenegger is probably the greatest American to live in my lifetime, and he's Austrian-born. I would vote for him to be President in a heart beat. He lived the American dream and then some. He's what more men should aspire to be.
>>
>>7347961
>>7347971
>>7347951
Hey, fuck you guys. I just wanted to share stories about the people we like being around. Yes, my parents are pleb af and i guess that makes me pleb too, but they make me really happy sometimes
>>
My parents cook steak and the entire thing is uniforms grey. Even the outside.

My mum's also trying to get into ketosis and she keeps eating snacks and is like "Yeah but it's only one thing"

It's the most literally wat thing ever.
>>
>>7348030
>go with family to sushi place
>dad orders a texas roll
>steak, cream cheese, asparagus, pecan??
>he meticulously cuts it apart with a knife and a fork and eats it in little bites

oh dad

>dad loves spicy food
>spending a lot of time with him as of late
>trying to get him to try stuff outside his comfort zone
>we go to a thai place
>he orders hottest available
>finally meets his match, sniffling, eyes watering throughout meal
>is excited to go back and try something less spicy

oh dad

he's really embarrassing sometimes when it comes to food so i know your feels. but he's a good sport and likes to try new things so it's all gravy.
>>
>>7348016
What, a Hollywood whore? He completely fucked up California by over funding his LA buddies pet projects while cutting funds to things that matter, like education (just 1 example). Fuck him, and fuck you too for supporting such idiocy.
>>
>>7347931
hello rato.
>>
>>7348055
Haha my dad is always so lost when it comes to trying new things. I worry more that he's embarrassed more than anything, but it's mostly just endearing. It's a whole process to even get him to have an avocado, but my mom just thoughtlessly sticks stuff on his plate all the time and doesn't notice his death glares, so maybe that'll help
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.