[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Little Ceaser's Hot n Ready
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
Oh don't mind me, just busy being the best pizza $5 can buy.
>>
>5 dollars
Should've splurged and got the square of self abuse.
>>
>>7347795
The what?
>>
>>7347798
Deep Dish
>>
Got $5 pizza that was the same size and much better at a small conscience store that also had a pizza place inside it back when I was in high school. The world needs more B&M eateries that aren't run by hipsters; small hole in the walls kill anything big chains make ten times over.
>>
the 7-11 one tastes the same to me for the same price and it's a little smaller so i feel lees like shit after eating it. the crust sucks and i do love LCs buffalo ranch and crazy bread tho... damn senpai
>>
File: 1449179263080.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
1449179263080.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1536
>>7347787

>the best pizza $5 can buy

Not even close, OP.
>>
File: FuckThisImGettingDrunk.gif (2 MB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
FuckThisImGettingDrunk.gif
2 MB, 360x270
>>7347795
>the square of self abuse

Fuck, its too true. Too many times I eat that whole thing, only to spend 45 minutes having painful dry-heave diarrhea
>>
>>7347844
What is that monstrosity
>>
>>7347844
No matter how many times I see it, I still feel a deep revulsion each and every time it's posted.
>>
Regular hot n readys are shit but the deep dish is legitimately good
>>
>>7347844
Is this want an abortion looks like?
>>
>>7347871
Should I be concerned that eating one thrice a week has a negligible effect on me?
>>
>>7347871
What kind of pig eats a whole pzza in one sitting?
>>
>>7347844

that thread was so comfy. fuck the haters, that pizza looks good
>>
>>7347938
me
>>
File: baconpizza.jpg (58 KB, 792x529) Image search: [Google]
baconpizza.jpg
58 KB, 792x529
Does anybody else here hate themselves enough to eat one of these? The bacon wrapped deep dish. I'm going to pick one up tomorrow and split it with a friend during the superb owl, but I might get 2 so i can eat a whole one because I've lost all self respect.

>how fat are you?
>>
>>7347938
O' captain my captain.
>>
>>7347966
I've eaten a few of these. Usually half once I get it home, then half the next morning or evening if i got it early in the day.
>>
>>7347966
What is the superb owl? Why is it so superb?
>>
>>7347975
Because a lot of money is spent on it
>>
>>7347966

Honestly it sucks just get the deep deep dish it's way better on its own
>>
>>7347844
Why are people shitting on this? It looks good..
>>
>>7347966
I ate one and a half in a single sitting once.
>>
>>7347975
That's a code word for a "big game". Probably Undertale.
>>
Little Caesar's pepperoni gives me extreme stomach pains for some reason
>>
https://youtu.be/u5AZhjhbxf8
>>
>>7349102

Maybe that's because you're a little bitch?

Seriously though, it's very oily and the sauce is highly acidic. It's probably fucking the ph of your stomach.
>>
File: Jimmy_Olsen059-30.jpg (83 KB, 400x384) Image search: [Google]
Jimmy_Olsen059-30.jpg
83 KB, 400x384
>>7349769
>Maybe that's because you're a little bitch?

lol
>>
>>7347787

When that pizza is made to be the best it can be, it's pretty good. I get extra sauce.
>>
it's a pretty good 'za for four bucks but inconsistency problems abound
>>
>>7347787
Papa Johns has 50% off deals every once in a while
They also have a lot of local deals. Like here, if out hockey or soccer team scores two goals, we get 50% off.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.