[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FOOD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: images-7.jpg (12 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images-7.jpg
12 KB, 225x225
>>
good post tendies
>>
Fuck I hate variety packs like that, you know the chocolate and blueberry muffins will disappear in minutes leaving the bran or banana nut or whatever the fuck to go stale. Maybe one person will eat one but it's more likely they'll take a bite or two then throw it away.
>>
>>7347684
These packs are great if you're the weird guy who prefers banana to blue berry or who has unlocked the secret to chocolate muffins.

[spoiler]They need to be eaten with cold milk[/spoiler]
>>
File: 100_1641.jpg (634 KB, 2304x1728) Image search: [Google]
100_1641.jpg
634 KB, 2304x1728
Their cookies are tasty.
>>
>no more almond poppyseed muffins at costco

it hurts to live
>>
>>7347666
That's an absolute fuck ton of calories.
>>
>>7347666
>Not poppy seed or pistachio

lel pleb
>>
choooooocoooolateee
>>
>>7347666
/ck/ could really use a Food and Cooking general
>>
>>7347830
>>7347684
>I HATE WHEN PEOPLE SELL THINGS I DONT WANT
>>
Can someone explain the Machiavellian UK Costco membership.

Apparently you have to be a chartered accountant or some such shit because its run by the Freemasons (?)
>>
>>7348046
i don't think you know what machiavellian means
>>
Costco muffins are awesome.
>>
>>7348022
Where did I say that anion?
>>
>>7348068
Well they are using exclusivity to bolster their perceived prestige and create economic stratification among consumers who are members and arent (and different "classes" of member), all to drum up a fervid, envious reverence around a few very specific career types.

That seems very Machiavellian to me but then again you are probably part of it.
>>
>>7348104
When you complained about variety packs with flavours you/your people dont like, despite the fact that you could avoid the problem by simply not fucking buy them

Unless you are >>7347830 in which case I apologise for tagging you
>>
>>7347830
>They need to be eaten with cold milk
Thanks, now I can increase the calorie load even more!
>>
File: image.png (182 KB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.png
182 KB, 1242x2208
>>7348526
>>
>>7347862
You are not supposed to eat them all by yourself, silly.
>>
>>7347684
I prefer them, but I like all muffins. Otherwise I would have to buy six of each.

I mean, I could freeze them I guess, but that's still a lot of muffins.
>>
File: 6036-high-five-cat.jpg (49 KB, 320x480) Image search: [Google]
6036-high-five-cat.jpg
49 KB, 320x480
>>7347666
what, none of my favorite, the almond poppyseed?
That almond poppyseed, chocolate, and that butterscotch caramel crunch whatever one are the taste of childhood.
>>
>>7348538

Everything that tastes good is unhealthy.

Why.
>>
>>7347666

Costco do alright muffins. I don't know who buys them to eat at home though... they go past the use by date like 2 days after baking them. so I guess they're good for a party or something
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.