[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This shit. Like yesterday someone convinced me to try one of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: kombuch.png (433 KB, 914x485) Image search: [Google]
kombuch.png
433 KB, 914x485
This shit.
Like yesterday someone convinced me to try one of these because I had a cold and they thought it would help.
I thought it was gonna be gross, but I had one and they are way too good. It doesn't even make sense, because it is listed as only having 2g sugar per serving (with two servings in a 16 oz bottle), but they are so sweet. Why is this? I genuinely am having a hard time believing their sugar content is that low; is there some kind of like different sweetener in there or something? Are these drinks actually "healthy"? I want to know if I should be rolling on these things or not because I could drink like two a day I like them so much.
>>
>>7347532
if you like the taste of these you must love eating pussy.
real men drink kombucha
>>
File: me irl.jpg (24 KB, 337x312) Image search: [Google]
me irl.jpg
24 KB, 337x312
>>7347534
i am a real man
pic related
>>
>>7347534
Is this not Kombucha? It says it is on the bottle
>>
>>7347611
Maybe he is saying that real men eat pussy.
nice dubs btw
>>
>>7347532
did you have the kind that is filled with chia seeds or simple liquid kombucha? Both are good but I find the chia seed ones keep me from noticing huge strands of bacteria. I am not man enough to drink those without thinking it's a bit gross.
>>
>>7347532
Kombucha and Chia seed drinks are delicious. I dont even care if they are actually good for me or not.
>>
File: Mamma-Chia-Family-Shot-9-Large.png (2 MB, 1529x896) Image search: [Google]
Mamma-Chia-Family-Shot-9-Large.png
2 MB, 1529x896
>>7347652
Just the regular kind pictured; drinking a "cosmic cranberry" right now. I didn't even realize they had a chia seed kind. That sounds really good. Never had a problem noticing any of the gross stuff floating about. There doesn't seem to be a whole lot in this kind, but it's hard to tell since the label isn't easy to take off.
Have you ever tried this mamma chia shit (pic related)? It's not bad; feels weird to down like hundreds of chia seeds in one gulp, but a good weird. Kinda sugary, though, at like 14g a bottle.
>>7347699
I feel you. I don't care if they're good for me, I just want to make sure that they're not bad for me.
>>
>>7347715
>I didn't even realize they had a chia seed kind. That sounds really good.
It is a very interesting texture since the seeds expand and feel like jello on the outside. Be warned though, drinking kombucha with chia seeds will make you urgently need to shit. Nothing wrong with that though as long as you're prepared for it.
>>
File: EK-Gingerade[1].png (120 KB, 216x486) Image search: [Google]
EK-Gingerade[1].png
120 KB, 216x486
>>7347715
>pomegranate mint
That sounds amazing. We need more mint-flavored beverages.

>>7347715
I like the ginger one. Whenever I've had it before there has always been some pretty noticeable strands in the bottle. I compare a few bottles and choose the one with the least floating in it because you can find bottles with huge ropes inside.
>>
>>7347611
That is shit tier, it tastes more like izze than kombucha

humm is pretty good but if you want actual kombucha get a scobe and make it yourself
>>
>>7347532
They're good for your gut but you can do well eating sauerkraut as well.
>>
>>7347752
Thanks for the heads up, I will have to try it out.
>>7347772
I think the ginger one is like, in some way, more kombucha than their other ones. Like, the others say 95% kombucha, but I think the ginger one says 100%.
>>7347812
They do kinda taste like izze, but I'd say better. I remember trying kombucha a long time ago, and it was too vinegary for me, but I could see sipping on it since I might be into that at this point. I kinda like the GT kind for real refreshing gulps. I wouldn't trust myself making it, but I'll check out humm. Do you know how GT makes it taste so sugary? I can't understand how it's only 4g per bottle.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.