[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you do with your pizza crusts? I live in an area with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 8
File: trash.jpg (136 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
trash.jpg
136 KB, 500x375
What do you do with your pizza crusts?

I live in an area with lots of trees so I put them out for the squirrels.
>>
If they're too crunchy, I throw them out. Otherwise I'll eat them.
>>
I eat them because I'm not a 9 year old Swede.
>>
File: 500x500.jpg (29 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
500x500.jpg
29 KB, 500x500
>not eating them
>>
>>7347428
This all day.
>>
How about you either grow the fuck up and eat the crust or get a real pizza with crust that doesn't taste like shit?
>>
>>7347423
I mail them to starving children in Ethiopia who would love to have them.
>>
compost barrel
>>
>>7347423
I go to a pizza place that doesn't burn the shit out of their crust.
>>
Leave a little but of cheese and toppings and eat the crust with it.
>>
>>7347423
If the pizzas done really really well, the crust is often the best part.
One of our local pizzeria makes it super crunchy with pockets of air in the crust and a bit of flour sprinkled on top - greatest snack ever...
>>
I eat them. If they are terrible tasting crusts, I never eat there again.
>>
Eat them.
But, the pizza place I go to has amazing pizza dough, so the crusts are always deliciously edible.
If I got pizza from a place with crappy dough, I'd be tempted to feed them to the dog.
>>
>>7348885
The curst is never the best part. If the pizza is done really well you simply don't mind eating the crust. If the crust is the best part then why aren't you buying an unsauced no topping bread disk. You don't because the pizza part is the best part
>>
I throw them out because I'm not a poorfag who feels obligated to eat every scrap of food in front of me :^)
>>
>>7349301
Her walks one of the last artifacts of white privilege, soon to keel over and leave the world to the future.
>>
File: 1453803492222.jpg (28 KB, 442x341) Image search: [Google]
1453803492222.jpg
28 KB, 442x341
>>7349298
You're a fucking retard
>>
is it weird to eat your bro's crust?
>>
>>7349304
White Europe will awaken and take back what is theirs soon
>>
File: trump-pizza_ascl0h.jpg (27 KB, 680x440) Image search: [Google]
trump-pizza_ascl0h.jpg
27 KB, 680x440
I eat them first like our next president
>>
the crust is where all the vitamins are
>>
>>7349298
FLYOVER
L
Y
O
V
E
R
>>
>>7347423
It impressed my housemate that she could throw them at me from accross the table and that I would be able to catch them mi-flight with my mouth.

And to answer your question, people who don't eat those are disgusting, but this is probably bait anyway
>>
I eat them.

Preferably with dipping sauce.
>>
Send them to Europe along with the semen rations.
>>
>>7349298
think outside the box. The crust CAN be the best part.
>>
>>7347423
Do you also throw out bread crust?
>>
>>7347423
>dip them in creamy garlic and herb dip and eat them
>>
>>7349501

this
>>
Too many calories.
>>
I take my crusts and open them up, kind of rip it down the middle horizontally if you know what I mean. Then I fill it up with hot sauce, usually franks. Then I close it up like a hot sauce sandwich.

It's tops.

My ex girlfriend used to get upset because I'd take bread, fill it with hot sauce and fold it over. I called it hot bread. Why she was upset I don't know.
>>
>>7349596
>Why she was upset I don't know.

because you were getting fatter and fatter
>>
>>7347423
I thought the only people who didn't eat crusts were picky 7 year olds

how embarrassing OP...
>>
>>7349309

Hah, fuck no they won't.

You're more likely to get struck by lightning, while being attacked by a shark, while winning the lottery than Europe is to bounce back from the hole they're digging themselves into.
>>
why would you get pizza with crust if you don't like the crust?
>>
>>7349298
Crust is the best part. that why shitty dough makes shitty pizza. Much like bread makes the sandwich. And what makes the best dough bread or pizza is water. Ask any good pizza shop why they are they best.. Water and dough recipes
>>
>>7347423
I call my friend who lives two hours drive away and then he comes over in an hour and eats them.
>>
>>7347423
I flush them down the toilet then have to call a plumber and pay $200 to get the pipes unclogged. I have done this dozens of times and never learned my lesson. I also vote Democrat
>>
>>7347423

I eat them because my pizza isn't burnt when it gets here. Local Dominos is top tier.
>>
>>7349658
the lottery ticket would get wet if you got attacked by a shark though which may affect your ability to claim the prize
>>
i donate them to the homeless shelter
>>
File: rush44.jpg (137 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
rush44.jpg
137 KB, 750x500
I send them to this guy and he eats them while sitting on the toilet.
>>
The crust is my favorite part! When my wife's boyfriend comes over for their movie night, they always save the crust for me before they go to bed
>>
File: Private_Teacher.jpg (11 KB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
Private_Teacher.jpg
11 KB, 240x180
>>7349799

Don't do it, Jimmy.
>>
I blend them into my breakfast smoothie.
>>
Take them to the outhouse and use them to wipe my ass
>>
>>7347509
This is the only correct answer
>>
>>7347423
>so I put them out for the squirrels
That explains the small cat sized squirrel I saw on the way to my barber last week.
>>
>>7349799
holy shit thats depressing
>>
>>7349799
>>
>>7349799
dubs confirm, anon is a true cu/ck/
>>
>>7349579
This, but also because I have some kind of allergy to bread products but I still love pizza. I eat the main slice and then the crust has to go because if I eat it I get itchy since it is concentrated dough. Still worth the risk though.
>>
The squirrels that live here are so fat from human refuse that I bet they're prediabetic.
>>
>>7347423
Eat them because I am not a gay like OP.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.