[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Desesrt Pies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
Someone give me a rundown on these since there's none here in Australia.
>>
>no cake
>no pie
>have to put sprinkles on buttered bread for any sort of reprieve from Foster's and Marmite at all

Australia truly is a hellhole.
>>
>>7346035
We have laminations instead, and our pies are better than yours just that they're meat instead of your fattening dessert crap.
>>
>>7346069
I hate to break it to you man but meat pies predate Australia by like ten thousand years.
>>
>>7346069
>Aussies actually have a food called lamentations
Are they only for women?
>>
>>7346077
And potatoes predate Ireland but it doesn't change the fact we have the best meat pies in the world and have had them for a long time.
>>
>>7346035

>fosters
>marmite

Thats not Australian at all.
>>
>>7346086
You've got regular, ordinary meat pies.
>>
>>7346084
Underrated post
>>
>classic image.jpg shitposting
>>
>>7346086
>>7346116
Why do Australians take themselves so seriously? It's like they're totally incapable of self-deprecation.
>>
>>7347887
They're probably from Sydney or Melbourne.
>>
File: image.jpg (121 KB, 640x972) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121 KB, 640x972
>>7346121
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meat_pie_(Australia_and_New_Zealand)

>An Australian or New Zealand meat pie is a hand-sized meat pie containing largely diced or minced meat and gravy, sometimes with onion, mushrooms, or cheese and often consumed as a takeaway food snack.

>Former New South Wales Premier Bob Carr launched a childhood obesity summit in 2002, where he told participants that feeding children a diet of meat pies, sausage rolls and chiko rolls was akin to child cruelty.

Meat Pie: Australian for burger
>>
You've never had a dessert pie? Really? Go with apple or raspberry or blackberry. They're fruity, sweet, and go great with ice cream if you want more diabetes in your life.
>>
>>7346069
>retarded australian thinks they're the only ones with savory pies
Not too surprising desu.

>>7346086
>implying ireland has the best potatoes
So are all your perceptions of the world based on what stereotypes you've seen on tv?

>>7347887
They don' have anything else in their lives so they have to maintain some delusion of superiority in shit no one cares about or they'll kill themselves.
>>
>>7346032
where the fucking fuck do you live? perthbro here and the local bakery does a decent variety of sweet pies
>>
>>7346032
Anyone else find abs on a girl absolutely abhorrent?
>>
>>7350338
No you're just a faggot
>>
>>7350338
just means she will put up a better struggle
>>
>>7347887
What!?
I'm a bonger and have met plenty of yanks and Aussies.
Yanks are uptight wankers that cant into banter.
Aussies are chill as fuk
>>
File: chappie-hugh-jackman-dev-patel.jpg (3 MB, 3936x2619) Image search: [Google]
chappie-hugh-jackman-dev-patel.jpg
3 MB, 3936x2619
>>7350353
>claims to be British
>talks like a strayan shitposter
kek, nice try bogan
>mfw an australian aggressively shitposts at me
>>
>>7350346
>Not wanting women that look like 14 y/o boys
>>
File: moon_pie.jpg (24 KB, 280x261) Image search: [Google]
moon_pie.jpg
24 KB, 280x261
these
tasty as fuck
>>
>>7350357
>not wanting 14 year old boys
where do you think you are?
>>
>>7350355
English and Australian culture are much more closely aligned than the yanks could ever hope to be with any nation ever.

Damn it feels good to have a common wealth
>>
>>7350376
>common wealth
you mean empire right?
>>
>>7350368
On a Cambodian watch repair enthusiast website that likes boys that look like 14 y/o girls
>>
>>7350376
And yet, I still don't believe that >>7350353
was written by anyone other than a dumb Australian (redundant, I know)
>>
>>7350381
Same thing
>>
>>7350385
gary glitter has a watch enthusiast website?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.