[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a late night craving for buffalo wings, only walmart is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 372_2_Buffalo_Wing_Platter.jpg (168 KB, 500x508) Image search: [Google]
372_2_Buffalo_Wing_Platter.jpg
168 KB, 500x508
I have a late night craving for buffalo wings, only walmart is open, what would /ck/ recommend? Is there a good buffalo wings in the frozen section?

Also, blue cheese or ranch? Celery or carrot sticks?
>>
>>7345841
Do you need everyone to hold your hand while you go, too?
>>
>>7345846
yes, please ^.^

srsly, you have a recommendation, or just came here to be a cunt.
>>
>>7345846
Recommend something or STFU.

I'm not Amerifat so I don't eat any go those items but they do sound tasty.
>>
>>7345841
How about you buy blue cheese and ranch, along with celery and carrot sticks, and find out what you prefer. At best you'll get people arguing over the superior sauce and at worst you'll get shitposting like >>7345846 by asking this question on /ck/.
>>
>>7345849
>>7345855
what are you even saying, sorry.
just go to mcdicks. get a mcchicken no mayo, ask for buffalo sauce.
>>
>>7345841
Pick up a box of regular condors for your faggot bf to fuck your ass too, mate.
>>
Just get chicken wings, sauce and put them in the oven and sauce them yourself. A bit cheaper imo.

And get the whole wings if they have them. not the ones already parted out. They're cheaper that way.
>>
>chicken wings
>not chicken tendies

Are you stupid or something?
>>
>can get free hot wings from work whenever i feel like it
i think i'm gonna make myself some later today
mmmmmmmmm
>>
>>7345910
Chicken tenders are for children, faggot.
>>
>>7345841
You know what, the frozen walmart brand of chicken wings are probably better than tyson.
>>
File: condor.jpg (13 KB, 275x200) Image search: [Google]
condor.jpg
13 KB, 275x200
>>7345883
>condors
>>
>>7347667

It's a meme you dip
>>
Bleu Cheese and celery.
>>
Jesus Christ OP, isn't your last thread still up?

Get on the bus, go to the non-frozen meat section, buy any of the cheap as fuck wings that are on sale for the super bowl, buy some franks and butter, season the wings, fry them, toss them in sauce...
>>
>>7347682
sorry I don't live on 4chinz
>>
>>7347719
You really think OP has the brain power for fried chicken 101?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.