[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
God I hope this shit doesn't become meme sauce 2016. I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: mesohorny.jpg (76 KB, 680x453) Image search: [Google]
mesohorny.jpg
76 KB, 680x453
God I hope this shit doesn't become meme sauce 2016.

I might as well hop on the bandwagon now and start selling Old Godmother shirts, chips, and other shit to hipsters.
>>
>>7345454
In what way would it affect you if it were to become a meme sauce?
>>
>>7345471

I would have to stop buying it because I am unfortunately allergic to meme food.
>>
>>7345474
You poor soul.
>>
too bad it's poo oil
>>
>>7345474

pic related
>>
>>7345479
Quiet pajeet, only India bottles and serves poo. You're just jealous of an actual rising superpower.
>>
>>7345454
The fuck is it? Just looks like some normal unstrained chili oil to me.
>>
>>7345488
Old Godmother sauce. Mix of oil, chilli's, Sichuan peppercorns, msg, some spices, and crispy fried shallots
>>
I don't give a donkeys cock if it becomes meme food. This stuff elevates rice to a new dimension.
>>
>>7345493
And fermented black beans
>>
>somebody posts a random sauce a handful of times over the course of the week
>anon starts a new thread with, "don't turn this into a meme guise! i was already eating it and don't want to have to stop based on your opinions! this thread totally isn't trying to bring exposure to this sauce that i don't want anyone to ever talk about or otherwise post!"
>>
>>7345454

jesus christ my mom loves this stuff

we go to a local korean shop and the woman has to buy extra cases cause we run thru it so quickly

really good on rice
>>
>>7345493
>>7345496
Honestly that sounds pretty good. I'll have to keep an eye out for it next time I'm at the Asian supermarket.
>>
>>7345499
shh anon, you're ruining the meme
>>
>>7345454
please dont become a meme, ive been using this for years now
>>
File: spamchovy.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
spamchovy.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1536
>>7345507

>if i knew how to do emoji this would be a sideways smiley face, perhaps winking at you
>>
>>7345517
Don't be so insecure.
>>
File: TobanDjan.jpg (132 KB, 267x500) Image search: [Google]
TobanDjan.jpg
132 KB, 267x500
better choice
>>
>>7345454
>meme sauce
People are going to start calling it mama sauce
People are going to draw comics about all difference condiment mascots fighting, and then she steps out and blows them all away
People are going to print "FORGET 'CHA, It's about the mama sauce" shirts
People are going to buy bumper stickers with her face on it
People are going to start using this sauce in bacon avocado sushi rolls
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.