[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yeah, I have no clue if this is the right board for this, but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 289.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
289.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
Yeah, I have no clue if this is the right board for this, but does anybody know some good places to get dinner in Toronto? Downtown area.

>not too expensive, poorfag here
>>
>>7345304
>google restaurants near me
>pick something

You know reviews are basically useless, right? I mean nobody knows what you want, nobody knows what you like. If that picture is representative of your usual meals, I don't think it's going to matter which restaurant you go to.
>>
>>7345316
great advice thanks anon
>pic unrealated
>>
If you want cheap and tasty, just go to Salad King.
>>
I've only been here about a month but I eat out a lot.

Here are some places I've found to be good.

> Burgers.

FreshBurger (church street near Wellesley Street east, sort of across from that bar where those black trannies sing Karaoke).

Also Five Guys on Yonge Street.

> Butter Chicken.

IDK but NOT the Butter Chicken Factory, their food is insanely overpriced, I'd rather just eat at one of those cheap places that gives you a massive plate of chicken and fries for $10.

> Pizza.

Sbarro's in the Eaton Centre is pretty good. Pizzaiolo is overpriced but somewhat better quality than Pizza Pizza or Sbarro's.

Truth be told i really don't know that many good places to eat in Toronto. I just wanted to contribute to a Toronto-related thread. Sorry about my weaksauce recommendations.
>>
>>7345304
Imagine if you ate that for every meal for a week. You'd be seriously constipated.
>>
>>7345367
Okay grandpa.
>>
Haven't been back in a couple years but I lived there. Not a whole bunch I can recommend thats cheap. Poutinis has orgasmic poutine and it'll fill you up. Mars diner is open 24hrs on weekends and it's the best place for drunk dinner or late nights. If you want a really cool Mexican place go to midtown yonge and Lawrence area to milagro. It has the best brunch ever and get their Mexican coffee. It's right off Lawrence station. When I worked in Markham we would go to whole foods and get the diy stir frys. I'd pile as much as I could in there and they're last 2 meals. I don't know if they've made a whole foods downtown yet but see if sobeys has something like that cuz they always had decent hot food.
>>
thanks for the help /ck/ :-)
>>
Hero Burger

Keg Steakhouse

I really remember the steak being the cleanest tasting beef I've ever had.
>>
>>7345304

Depends on what your price range is. If you want to treat yourself, go to Antler or Boralia. Good mid-range prices, excellent food and ambiance.

For cheaper (but still good!) fare, maybe Salad King. El Caballito or La Carnita for tacos, maybe. Ceili Cottage in the East end is a great, authentic Irish pub.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.