[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there some place where I can get 55 gallon drums of vodka?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: drum.jpg (530 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
drum.jpg
530 KB, 2000x2000
Is there some place where I can get 55 gallon drums of vodka? I am so sick and tired of driving to the store every day.
>>
No. the largest quantities by law are in 1/74L bottles.

just buy a case at a time. negotiate a discount with the store, place a regular order and pick it up on a schedule
>>
>>7345144
>the largest quantities by law are in 1/74L bottles.
That can't be true, surely.
>>
Create a company that does absolutely nothing, tax on it etc and buy from distillery directly.
>>
I got a Sam's Club membership just so I could but a case of handles at a time and it wouldn't look strange.

Buying more than two handles of vodka at any store I know I'm going back to in the future makes me uncomfortable.
>>
>>7345154

federal law
>>
>>7345167

How many acre feet are in a handle?
>>
>>7345116
Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
File: maths.gif (2 MB, 370x319) Image search: [Google]
maths.gif
2 MB, 370x319
>>7345188

Why would you ask a drunk a question like that?

I actually started doing calculations before realizing it was a fool's errand.
>>
>>7345116
just learn to make moonshine if your that much of an alcohol maniac
>>
Buy a case of it, talk to your local liqour store about an order. A tripfag here bought moonshine by the case and I considered it on his advice. Or just buy in bulk from your liquor store, I'm not sure they can limit how much you buy. I was in an unfamiliar liqour store a couple months ago and no bullshit, this old ass dyke couple were purchasing 15 handles of Skol vodka. They didn't get a discount, I think they just wanted to get a stash and not have to be fucked to drive to the store for a couple weeks.
>>
>>7345116
DUDE
>>
>>7345314

>first day on /ck/
>>
>>7345188
for reference, 1 acre foot is 1233481.8L
>>
>>7345322

Drunk anon here.

According to my calculations my weekly case of vodka is equal to 12951558.9 acre feet.

It's almost as though I live in a mansion on a grand estate.
>>
>>7345116
Make it yourself, its just water, sugar and potatos.
>>
>>7345352
>12951558.9 acre feet
>weekly
you definitely confused the math, or you're the official winner of al/ck/
>>
>>7345370

Yeah, it might be a little of both.
>>
>>7345370
One leads to the other...
>>
>>7345116
What state you in, OP? Purchase laws vary from state to state. Might want to ask your local package store how much you can buy max.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.