[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /ck/, I will be getting my obamastamps in some hours. What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: obama-food-stamps.gif (92 KB, 461x201) Image search: [Google]
obama-food-stamps.gif
92 KB, 461x201
Hi /ck/, I will be getting my obamastamps in some hours. What should I get from WinCo?
>>
>>7345012
Fried Chicken
Corn bread
Watermelon
Sweet tea
Collard greens
mac and cheese
>>
Nothing you fucking leech
>>
Which winco anon?
>>
>>7345017
I'm not a nigger.

>>7345039
Rude.

>>7345044
A local one.
>>
File: 1453013135554.jpg (173 KB, 625x505) Image search: [Google]
1453013135554.jpg
173 KB, 625x505
Currently unemployed and thinking about applying for food stamps. Question OP, do I have to go down to DES or whatever to apply or is it possible to do it online?
>>
So far I have:

potatos
tomatos
carrots
flour
butter
eggs
milk
instant milk
tortillas
chicken
spinach
green onions
>>
>>7345091
You should be able to do it online iirc. Might depend on the state.
>>
>>7345096

I'm in AZ, I'll look into further. Also for recs I'd say get beef jerky (if you can) and sardines/canned fish.
>>
>>7345012
Ask a mexican
>>
how do you get food stamps? I recently quit my job because I'm extremely lazy and didn't want to work anymore and now make about 100 a week by picking up a few hours of cash work here and there

also do I get this indefinitely or is there a limit?

I could use some spending cash too if you know anything about that
I'm white so I really don't know where to start
>>
>>7345110
Chunk white tuna fish will be bought.

>>7345126
Why?
>>
>>7345127
google state + food stamps and read
this shit aint hard
>>
>>7345127
Usually they make you do a report every x months. For me it's 6.
>>
>>7345147
and do I need to be "looking" for work?
technically I am employed but I only get 5 hours a week on the books. Is saying "Im trying to get more hours" a good enough excuse?

basically I never want to have a job again
>>
>>7345161
I believe that's something that would differ depending on jurisdiction.

Doesn't really happen in CA as fas as I know.
>>
>>7345139
mexicans are poor and smelly and know how to live on a budget
>>
>>7345110
>Winco
>in AZ

If you live in the same area as I do you probably got a flyer in the mail with coupons. They've got tortilla chips and sour cream for free if you spend $25, Pepsi too, if you're into that.
>>
File: zimdollars-pile.jpg (1013 KB, 2060x1236) Image search: [Google]
zimdollars-pile.jpg
1013 KB, 2060x1236
>>7345012
>>
>>7345012
A helium tank and a CPAP mask. Kill yourself you useless mooch.
>>
File: tumblr_nuq93w09RM1uaoj9mo1_500.jpg (93 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nuq93w09RM1uaoj9mo1_500.jpg
93 KB, 500x375
>>7345012
As a mexi-nigga lemme stop u rite here.

Fuck winco.

>go to liquor store make sure its the gook joint
>buy hot cheetos
>natty daddy case
>wonder bread
>oscar myer boloney
>a couple packs of swisher sweeets
>blunt papers

Now you went to the gook joint so fucking charlie chan will charge ebt n not you for the papers son. Fucking gook getting his due n passing that shit off to you!
>>
>>7346380
Nigga.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.