[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Goose brand Sriracha
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 730ml of GOAT.jpg (61 KB, 505x505) Image search: [Google]
730ml of GOAT.jpg
61 KB, 505x505
>Everyone getting absorbed into the huy fag meme sauce
>Everyoone missing the Goose brand superior sauce
>mfw(its a sad face btw)
>>
I never see that at the store.
>>
File: shark.jpg (86 KB, 620x930) Image search: [Google]
shark.jpg
86 KB, 620x930
I've been using shark brand for the past couple years.

People who've only had cock sauce wouldn't even know it was sriracha without looking at the bottle.

Only real complaint is that it doesn't have that same nice and thick consistency.
>>
>>7344482
Am I the only one that doesn't (really) like sriracha? Never understood the craze. Something about the flavor is just... off to me. I rather enjoy hot sauces and spicy foods in general, but there's some element of the flavor in sriracha that gets repetitive quickly for me. In my poorer years in college though, I will admit that sriracha paired nicely with ramen noodles, a small portion of the chicken seasoning, and some clarified butter for a nig-rigged sauce.
>>
>>7344519

Never understood the craze aspect of it.

It's good, but it has it's place.

I think it's just that it got popular really fast (despite non-flyovers using it for years), so the internet makes a big deal out of it.
>>
>>7344519
Don't know what brand it is but this rice bowl place has a sriracha sauce I do enjoy but I always get drive through and never ask for the brand. It has a spicy sweet garlicy fish sauce taste to it
>>
>>7344515

>people who've only had cock sauce
>that same nice and thick consistency

Apparently talking about sriracha really does make you sound like a fag.
>>
>>7344482
You my nigga dog. I just picked up this brand because they didnt have the one eith the meme rooster on it. Holy shit this one is much spicier and tastier
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.