[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Munchie recipies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 640x400
Hey there /ck/! Anyone have any super delicious recipies for a couple guys getting high?
>>
Pastries and good tea.
>>
>>7344056
how motivated are you to actually cook? if you're a pair of mongs there's no point starting a recipe cos you won't finish it t b h
>>
drink bleach, tie a bag around your head, slit your wrists and set yourself on fire. garnish with chocolate shavings
>>
I don't understand what being high has to do with eating delicious food. Surely you would just eat things you already like, and then being high probably makes the food taste even better?

Or are there high-only foods I don't know about?
>>
>>7344062
We're motivated. We cook a lot when we get high but we're bored with our usual and trying to find something new.
>>
>>7344068
edgy
>>
nachos
>>
DUDE
>>
>>7344073
then what's your usual faggot so we know what you like
>>
http://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/slow-cooker-chocolate-lava-cake
>>
>>7344165
>Le edge meme
Back to Reddít
>>
>>7344056
The only recipe you need is a swift kick up the ass to help you get your shit in gear.
>>
http://www.bigoven.com/recipe/monkey-bread-with-walnuts-cream-cheese-and-milk-chocolate/1280578
>>
File: blue cheese fries.jpg (670 KB, 1936x2592) Image search: [Google]
blue cheese fries.jpg
670 KB, 1936x2592
french fries + blue cheese dressing

add red pepper, parsley, and bacon bits for flavor if desired
>>
WEED
>>
>>7344056
gay sex goes great with drug use
>>
>>7344056
You have to be 18 or older to post here

>>7345010
Can confirm
>>
LMAO
>>
>french vanilla ice cream
>chocolate fudge pop tarts, toasted

break up the warm pop tarts and mix them in with the ice cream

or
go to mcdonalds and get a large fries and an oreo mcflurry
>>
Eat some fresh semen you faggot
>>
yeesh look at all these replies... its sad to see /b/ leaking into /ck/ like this. i come back and welp what do you know yet another subreddit i like gets ruined by the faggots. bunch of niggerfaggot faggots
>>
Why are alcoholics so angry when people do other drugs?
>>
>>7345543
they're too autistic to find someone to buy weed from
>>
>>7345542
OK, stoner sloth. Go back to blazing it.
>>
>>7344056
fuck off junkie
>>
Here is my favorite recipe
Boil some ramen, but don't add the seasoning, it is shit.
For the sauce use Worcestershire, fish sauce, chili flake, mayo, tomato paste, and an egg yolk.
Allow the cooked ramen to absorb it at least 15 minutes.
In the meantime bread and fry some calamari, I buy cheap so there is a 40% chance its actually pig asshole. Add that last, you don't want the breading getting soggy.
I also add mandarin oranges (drained), pickled beets, kale (so good for you), cheerios for that crunch, and avocado. Garnish with sesame seeds.

Its really tasty.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.