[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bullshit!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
If anyone ever did this their mouth would be burnt beyond any hope of saving.

Who the fuck just throws pizza rolls into their mouth fresh out of the microwave. That's like grabbing a slice of pizza and right after the waitress drops it on the table.
>>
I did this once when someone else made hot pockets. Just put them down in front of me. I thought they'd be smart enough to tell me HEY I JUST TOOK THEM OUT

one bite in, molten lava melts my mouth and runs down chin. I had red marks for a week and couldn't taste anything forever. Fucking sucked. That punk ass bitch. I threw it back into his face
>>
File: disgust.but also sadness.png (474 KB, 720x1000) Image search: [Google]
disgust.but also sadness.png
474 KB, 720x1000
Confession time.When I eat Pizza Rolls(which is more often than I care to admit),I keep them in the oven until they're literally burned and then put them in the freezer for 20 minutes before eating them.I don't no why I do this.
/blog
>>
>>7341766
Well, it's a commercial. But the bigger questions is, why the fuck are you just microwaving your hot pockets then eating them?

If you want to be lazy, nuke, then broil.
>>
>>7341766
That flirtatious look on her face when she walks in got me pretty hard. I guess I must be lonely.

I sometimes put things like this in my mouth way too early, but when I hear my saliva sizzle I've always been able to spit whatever it is out before I get an actual burn.
>>
>>7341766
>Be me last winter.
>Be mightily fucked up on Evan Williams. (Don't judge me.)
>Make some cheese fries in the oven.
>Take them out and just start attacking that shit out of the pan.
>Wake up next morning.
>Mouth feels like burning Anakin Skywalker.
>"I HATE YOU!!!"

The burns lasted for like three weeks. Thought I was gonna have to go to the ER if they didn't heal.
>>
File: want do not.png (286 KB, 424x457) Image search: [Google]
want do not.png
286 KB, 424x457
>>7341766
Can you post a gif and not a shitty webm? It doesn't work with Safari.
>>
PIZZA IN THE MORNIN
PIZZA IN THE EVENIN
PIZZA AT SUPERTIME

WHEN PIZZAS ON A BAGEL
YOU CAN EAT PIZZA ANYTIME
>>
File: arthurreksvegeta.jpg (62 KB, 330x495) Image search: [Google]
arthurreksvegeta.jpg
62 KB, 330x495
>>7342370
>GET OUT.
>>
>>7341766

That kids clearly not human bro, doesn't count.

Anyway watch this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YC1CUl4XcZc
>>
>>7341869
how is adding a second step lazier than either putting them in the microwave or oven
>>
File: 043.jpg (24 KB, 487x396) Image search: [Google]
043.jpg
24 KB, 487x396
>>7342370
>safari
>>
I've seen people do it man

Mostly fat white trash people, there is a breed of person who's mouths are so...idk what it is, calloused? They are able to do it, my friend would eat scorching hot pizza right away like it was nothing
>>
>>7341861
>I don't know why I do this.

FTFY
>>
>>7341861
Don't put hot stuff into the freezer that will ruin your fridge and your energy bill
>>
>>7342417
he's giving birth to a tenth planet
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.