[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anyone get their hands one of these yet? last time they launched
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: images.jpg (13 KB, 237x213) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
13 KB, 237x213
anyone get their hands one of these yet?

last time they launched new flavors I took like 6 months to show up around store near me in New York, I'll be pissed if it happens again
>>
>energy drinks
Kill yourself, manchild.
>>
>>7340464
Usually the best way is to order in bulk from the company

Then you can be the MTD supplier to all your boys
>>
File: 1452637806762.jpg (88 KB, 625x434) Image search: [Google]
1452637806762.jpg
88 KB, 625x434
>>7340472
>>
>>7340464
Every store I go to has a bunch of cases in back, but the store hasn't made space to put them out anywhere. It's retarded. Pepsi employee btw.
>>
>>7340483
No. Shave your neckbeard and grow up.
>>
I always pick these up when they're 5 for 5 at my store. So far coconut and lime are my favorites.
>>
File: 1454370533373.png (662 KB, 862x1000) Image search: [Google]
1454370533373.png
662 KB, 862x1000
>>7340507

>goes out of his way to point out that he doesn't like something
>tells other to grow up
>>
Got them yesterday, put them out to sell this morning.

Got a free one of each last month to try them from the sales rep. Not bad.

The new Rockstars aren't too bad either. The 3 new monster flavors, one is good the other 2 are shit.

New powerade(4 flavors) are good. The new Gatorade is shit.

What else is new...I'll check my schematics and the Coke rep tomorrow and report back for ya.
>>
>>7340464
piss off shill
>>
I didn't care much for the original flavors they had before they released these. I dunno, I imagine the grape one would be amazing.
>>
The watermelon one tastes like cucumber.
>>
>>7340472
It's not so much an energy drink as it's just loaded with caffeine and some sugar and sugar substitute. I suppose it's kind of like a Pepsi Max.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.