[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Heya fatfags! What are you cooking to keep the manboobs away?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: IMG_20160203_152759.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160203_152759.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
Heya fatfags! What are you cooking to keep the manboobs away?

I just made myself mozzarella sticks covered in parmesan cheese/herbal seasoning/egg "breading". Pic related.

Very tasty, and didn't end up losing the breading in the pan as I actually expected to happen. I'm guessing it was a good thing I left it in the freezer for almost 2 hours and then heated the oil to burning point.
>>
File: IMG_20160203_152837.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160203_152837.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>7339979
Here's a close up with one of the fuckers open.
>>
>>7339979
>What are you cooking to keep the manboobs away?

>intermittent fasting

Nothing. I drank 4 glasses of water today and will probably drink a total of a gallon or more later today.
>>
>>7339990
Have you been able to sustain something like that for say, over 6 months?

I'm betting it requires a lot of willpower to work.
>>
>>7339990
how do you deal with the hunger pangs? Just self control or do you have some tricks to help?
>>
>>7339994
>Have you been able to sustain something like that for say, over 6 months?

Ive been on this new diet for almost 4 months now (lost 50lbs). I started out with baby steps, a 24hour fast, then to a 48hr etc etc. The longest ive gone without any solid food was 21 days. I plan to stay on this diet for at atlest untill Sept or October.

>>7340002
>how do you deal with the hunger pains?

I drink more water and my job keeps me busy so I have little time to think about anything else. When I'm at home I like tokeep myself busy and distracted by the hunger pains. I also watched a few inspiring videos on youtube to keep me motivated, ill link them when i get home from work.
>>
File: IMG_0036.jpg (120 KB, 700x471) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0036.jpg
120 KB, 700x471
>>7339979
Why are you eating that garbage? Why not eat a lot of vegetables and meat if you want to lose weight? You won't feel as hungry, especially if you eat complex carbs in the morning.
>>
>>7339979
Interested.
What was you recipe for the breading?
>>
>>7340102
tfw
>>
>>7340102
Well anon, most fatties who actually care enough to lose weight have tried such a diet.

I've tried different carb-based diets at least 6-7 times, with and without supervision from a nutritionist, starting when I was around 8 years old IIRC. It never worked. Always felt shitty, hungry and never lost more than 5 kgs over months.

Found keto, studied it to see if it had any merit for around 3 months, gave it a try, lost 5 kgs just in the first week and made me feel like a champ, always energized, way less hungry.

And blood levels have improved across the board. HDL up a little, LDL particle size is bigger (the one that doesn't stick to the walls and clog your arteries), triglycerides down.

I don't see how it can get much better than this.

Bonus: Vegans I know get pissed as shit when they know I became healthier thanks to animal fat and meat and see me preach it like the fucking miracle it is.

>>7340121
Mentioned it in the OP: Parmesan cheese (powdered), some cheap herbal seasoning (apparently called "Italian seasoning" in the US) and a beaten egg. That was just enough for these 5.
>>
its impossible for me to diet because i smoke lot of weed and have 0 self control
>>
>>7339979
Shit looks fuckin good and I hate you right now.
>>
File: 1446316040437.gif (1 MB, 392x400) Image search: [Google]
1446316040437.gif
1 MB, 392x400
>>7340163
Idk man it just seems like eating fried cheese isn't the healthiest thing to be eating long term. I think the main thing that a fat person can do to lose weight is cut all sodas and replace it with water, milk, tea and other sugar free drinks. In addition, lifting weights and light cardio will give you more energy and a clear mind to continue progressing. Your diet seems hard to keep long term. To lose weight you need to change your life style forever to keep it off.
>>
>>7340002
water, coffee and cigarettes
>>
>>7340060
care to explain the process a little more?

what was your beginning weight?
do you try to see how long you can go?
what non-solid foods do you eat?
how much do you eat when you decide to?

i've experimented with fasting before but i'm scared itll fuck me up. you are giving me hope and a reason to really go for it though.
>>
>>7340230
>Idk man it just seems like eating fried cheese isn't the healthiest thing to be eating long term.

That's what we've been led to believe since the 80s because of the "lipid hypothesis" and other fat scares which turned out to be bullshit, but it took until last year for the US government to acknowledge it (see: http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2015/03/02/us-guidelines-dietary-cholesterol-limits.aspx).

But you're right, the worst thing people are putting in their bodies right now is sugary sodas.

>Your diet seems hard to keep long term.

I've been able to keep my diet up for around 10 months, although admittedly I did fall off the bandwagon twice for a couple of months. It really doesn't require much effort, which is the great thing about it. I can see myself (as I've seen plenty of people) doing low carb as a permanent diet, wether at a caloric deficit to lose weight or in maintenance mode.

Captcha: Clicking on pasta. Google did this same shit to me all over the last thread.
>>
>>7339994
>6 months of intense fasting

You'll be dead anon, nobody is that fat...
>>
>>7339979

Looks pretty fuckin delicious, how did you make the breading.
>>
File: check em pixel art.gif (180 KB, 404x416) Image search: [Google]
check em pixel art.gif
180 KB, 404x416
>>7340828
>You'll be dead anon, nobody is that fat...

A good diet is not something you use to lose weight. It's something you change your eating habits to long term to power your body with.

>>7340844
Copypasting from another reply:

> Parmesan cheese (powdered), some cheap herbal seasoning (apparently called "Italian seasoning" in the US) and a beaten egg. That was just enough for these 5.

Also, checked.
>>
Semen
>>
>>7340060
>21 days
Jesus, I thought my record of five days was decent but you just blew me the fuck out. Good on you man. Also, food looks good, would eat.
>>
Hey op I'm interested in keto diet, what are some good resources for more info?
>>
>>7339979
Did anyone else think these looked like wings at first glance?

They look good either way. Fried to perfection. Any sauce/condiment?
>>
>>7341471
I'm going to have to recommend you plebbit's sub on keto /r/keto or /r/ketogains if you plan on lifting doing keto.

It's a good hub of info, otherwise just hit google and gather stuff around.

>>7341513
Nothing aside from the salt with herbs I used in the breading. I'm not american so mozzarella sticks were new to me altogether, therefore I have no idea what people use with these. I would imagine ketchup would be enough to give some contrast with the oily, cheesy flavor, or any tomato-based dipping sauce for that matter.
>>
This looks yummy and delicios OP. I'm 300 pounds but working on it.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.