[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this place good? What to order? Going here for the first time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: GoldenCorral_logo.png (10 KB, 374x235) Image search: [Google]
GoldenCorral_logo.png
10 KB, 374x235
Is this place good? What to order? Going here for the first time tonight with girlfriends family, don't want to look like a jackass
>>
You order "1 buffet" and you instantly morph into a 400 pound black man for the night.

At that point you proceed to eat everything.
>>
>>7339586

No, it's a shithole. Bottom-tier buffet for bottom-tier people. Expect to see lots of fatties and ill-behaved children. Imagine a Wal-Mart but with buffet lines filled with prison-quality food.
>>
>>7339586
Wear casual clothes, you're all set
>>
Fried okra.
>>
>>7339586
Good luck. We used to call it the trough back in college. If you have a healthy immune system, you should be fine. Just focus on not showing shock or disgust. It's probably going to be the restaurant equivalent of going to a Wal-mart in the middle of nowhere.
>>
>>7339586
oblig
http://www.pjwnex.us/media/text/Golden_Corral.txt
>>
>>7339586
>going to Golden Corral
>not wanting to look like a jackass
pick one
>>
>>7339586
It's a buffet. It's not going to be great. On the plus side, you can get a multi-course meal for under $15. I go there once every year or so and start with a small chef salad and cup of soup, then go back for some fried chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy, mac n cheese, and green beans, plus bread and a drink. I don't usually go for desserts, but they have some cakes, pies, puddings, jello and ice cream if you're into that.
>>
Chinese Buffet has more quality than Golden Corral
>>
>>7339795
pretty good for 4 bucks too
>>
If you wanna see the hood and trailer trash interact in real life
This place is a good place as any
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.