[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>sir, if you're not inside a car you have to come inside
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: xf drive thu.png (390 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
xf drive thu.png
390 KB, 720x404
>sir, if you're not inside a car you have to come inside to order
>why?!
>>
They don't want to be responsible if you get run over in their drive thru.

The only 24 hour place within walking distance of my home closes the doors after 11pm and only does drive thru. Pisses me off when I'm drunk and hankering for a burger. Spat on the speaker once I was so annoyed.
>>
>>7338201

>they don't want to be responsible if you get run over in their drive thru

That actually makes a lot of sense.
>>
>>7338201
>Spat on the speaker once I was so annoyed.
But really you're just annoyed at yourself for being so incompetent that you can't even feed yourself. Didn't your mother teach you anything?
>>
>>7338201
just get on a bicycle or scooter or some shit
>>
>>7338224
What a ridiculous conclusion to make. I can't even bring myself to point out where your logic went wrong.
>>
>>7338245
>you gave me feels because I know you're right and now I need to think of a way to convince myself that you're wrong
That's ok, take your time.
>>
>>7338299
Don't even begin try arguing with a drunkard. Just let him be.
>>
i like going on my motorcycle.. they're too light to trip the sensor so i go up to the window... they want to turn me away but i'm registered and licensed for the road so they never know what to do
>>
>>7338201
>Spat on the speaker once I was so annoyed.
oh boy, you sure showed that defenceless machine who's boss!

fedoralpha as fuck!
>>
File: Greek man receives job offer.gif (2 MB, 316x213) Image search: [Google]
Greek man receives job offer.gif
2 MB, 316x213
>>7338187
They stole that from Curb.
>>
>>7338671

Is Larry David secretly a were-lizard?
>>
>>7338701
There's nothing secret about it. He's kosher.
>>
>>7338201

>Not sucking it up and ordering pizza
>Not having mom and pop restaurants opened until 2AM on weekends that delivery burgers, fries, pizza and pasta.
>Actually walking through a DRIVE THRU, having a hissy fit and spitting on the speaker

It's not WALK THRU you fucking moron.
>>
>>7338187
That episode was legit hilarious. These comedy x-files episodes have always been my favourite
>>
>>7338771
What episode is?
>>
>>7338786
The third from the new season
>>
>>7338786
>>7338801

It was the most highly anticipated episode of the miniseries, and it didn't disappoint.
>>
>>7338981
I like it the twist. Good episode, also seems pretty crazy to walk in a drive tru. Very irrresponsible.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.