[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I'll have a water, no lemon, no ice please!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 8
>I'll have a water, no lemon, no ice please!
>>
Water... like out of the toilet?
>>
File: 1454322610172.jpg (17 KB, 320x374) Image search: [Google]
1454322610172.jpg
17 KB, 320x374
>2016
>drinking where fish have sex
>>
Everytime someone orders a water I season their food with dishwasher gunk:
>>
File: tip.jpg (2 KB, 110x90) Image search: [Google]
tip.jpg
2 KB, 110x90
>>7337404
>I'll have a 4$ coke
>>
>>7337404
I love how this meme is catching on
>>
>>7337404

we need water to survive dicknose. excuse me if i order an essential life ingredient with my meal. are you serriously calling me a fedora wearing hipster because i order WATER, the most important substance we consume, with my meal? i'm a fedora because i want to supply my body with what it needs to maintain its health? ok then.
>>
File: calm-down-son.jpg (55 KB, 627x628) Image search: [Google]
calm-down-son.jpg
55 KB, 627x628
>>7337843
>>
ok
>>
I feel like this meme was started by a fat fuck trying to justify the fact that he can't stop chugging soda.
>>
>>7337916
Probably Jewish
>>
>>7337843
You had all day to supply your body with water. You'll have all night afterwards. Don't turn up at a restaurant and start guzzling water like you're a camel who just crossed a desert. Partake of the full restaurant experience or don't go to a restaurant at all.
>>
>>7338083
>please spend more money at my restaurant
>>
>>7338083

Why can't people order water because they prefer not to destroy their palette with sugar water in the middle of enjoying a nice meal?
>>
>>7338111
Anyone who unironically misspells it as "palette" has no room to complain. You weigh 390 pounds and struggle to breathe as you eat.
>>
>>7338114
>LOL YOU MADE A TYPO!
grow up
>>
>>7337404
thats not a thing anyone has ever said
>>
>>7338111
just have a beer, it tastes good and is good for you
>>
>>7338114

nigga you dumbass hell

do you understand how sugar fucks with the composition of paint?

that's why you use water
>>
>>7338129
Who gives a shit. It's HFCS and anyway I don't go to restaurants that have soda on the menu. I drink wine with my meals because I'm a human being.
>palette
>thinks his opinion counts
>>
>>7338136
>>7338129
On second thought your joke went over my head and I just BT myself FO

Fuck

I've never been this thoroughly defeated, time to quit 4chan forever
>>
>>7338121
A typo is when you accidentally hit the wrong key, dunce, not when you don't know basic English.
>>
>>7338136

>real human bean
>wine

but how will you drive?
>>
>>7338136
lol, what the fuck restaurant doesn't have soda?
Also, why would you pick wine over beer in 2016? I mean there are definitely a few specific instances where wine would be a great choice, but for a generic statement like yours its a very odd suggestion
>>
>>7337835
I want el dante to catch
>>
>>7338155
I don't own a death cage, why would I cage after a meal? Cages are for murderers.
>>
>>7337404
>If you could add some salt to the water, I'm low on electrolytes and as an athlete i need a lot of those
>>
>>7338161
Good ones? Ever been to one? Obviously not. Hence your preoccupation with muh IPA.

Save the carbon dioxide gut bombs for game night with the bros. Goes great with chicken wings, I'm sure.
>>
>>7338136
>I drink wine with my meals because I'm a human being.
not a very bright one

>>7338148
you're right. you're still obnoxious though.
>>
>>7338171
Where do you live that the good restaurants don't have any soda?
Also Whats with your fixation on anti-IPA, beer has become the drink of choice because its wide variety of delicious options, not because of any one specific style
>Save the carbon dioxide gut bombs
What does this even mean? Gut Bombs? Do you have serious digestive issues? I have so many questions from this statement, like who the fuck has trouble consuming a beer to the point that they can only consider wine? Its not the 80s anymore, good beer is readily available there is little excuse to avoid it in favor of mediocre wine that costs more for so reason
>>
>>7338083
Im sorry that I actually care about my health.
>>
>>7338083

Fuck off. Seriously. What others choose to drink is none of your concern.
>>
>>7338222
>What others choose to drink is none of your concern.
To be fair, that is kind of the topic of this thread
>>
>not asking for both a water and a drink
I don't understand people who just have one or the other. My whole life, I've realised I can better deal with thirst and palate cleansing if I have both.
>>
But the water should already be on the table. This is stupid.
>>
File: 1349319040436.png (213 KB, 500x382) Image search: [Google]
1349319040436.png
213 KB, 500x382
>live in commiefornia
>drought
>restaurants only provide water if asked
>ask every time

Fuck farmers
>>
>>7338334
the drought is just propaganda
>>
In America, restaurants charge 2.00 dollars for iced tea. Water is free. A comparative analysis is 5 cents for a gallon of iced tea, make sense now? If I go to a nice restaurant I will order a bottle of wine, though.
>>
>>7338355
true
it's been raining like a cunt recently
>>
>To drink sir?
>Just some tap water thanks
>Sorry we don't serve tap water here
>Isn't that illegal?
>No lol

Walked out of the restaurant and went somewhere else. Looked it up when I got home and yep, it's illegal as a business not to provide free tap water on request.
>>
>drinking your water neat

What the fuck kind of meme is this?
>>
>>7338167
post meme inb4 lurk more
>>
You're supposed to order seltzer or beer.
>>
>>7338438
>seltzer
are you trying to get my waiter to put bodily fluids into my food
>>
>>7337404
You do know fish fuck in that, don't you?
>>
File: 1447218847679.png (330 KB, 330x319) Image search: [Google]
1447218847679.png
330 KB, 330x319
Do refridgerators not provide adequate cooling to your drink before enjoying it?

Why add a gallon of ice to every glas? Doesn't it quickle dilude your soda?

Also:
>being over the age of 14
>still drinking soda
>>
>>7338454
He'd have to be a shitty waiter to do something like that.
Maybe you should eat at home if the waiters in your area have no decency.
>>
>>7338438
>You're supposed to order seltzer
why would you ever do this?
>>
File: remember_moms_cooking.webm (315 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
remember_moms_cooking.webm
315 KB, 720x404
Why do Americans not like to mix seltzer and fruit juice? It's basically a juice soda, just without all the added extra shit.
>>
>>7338472
you get the refreshment of carbonation without the calories of beer or soda :^)

or you could just get beer or soda if you need flavor in your carbonated beverage :^)))
>>
One of the interns refuses to get anything but water when we all go out for dinner after work. I heard a bunch of the girls making fun of him yesterday and speculating over whether or not he was a virgin, I thought this was just a meme.
>>
>>7338481
Is that a sheep skull?
>>
File: through_the_eyes_of_a_cuck.webm (866 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
through_the_eyes_of_a_cuck.webm
866 KB, 1280x720
>>7338531
They're perfectly MOIST pork chops.
>>
>>7338466
>not enjoying soda

haha we have a big boy here mommy's proud
>>
>>7338145
Nigga he just countered you hard. You had him beat with a one-two combo but he pulled off a gambit so risky that you just had to fall for it, and that's why he got the upper hand.

Don't be so insecure next time, Anon. Believe in yourself :)
>>
Let me have a Makers Mark neat and double espresso. Thanks, sweetheart.
>>
Why would I want to drink water when I'm out? If I want to destroy the purity of my precious bodily fluids I'd just eat flouride straight.

Fuck water.
>>
>>7338860
Most people order water because it's free.

Defeats the whole purpose of going to a restaurant.
>>
>>7338864
>I should give the restraunt an extra $2 for an overpriced drink

I never drink anything besides water, coffee, and tea anyway, so why the hell should I just get a soda out of nowhere?
>>
>>7338867
You are white and the worst example of what to do with ultimate power.

Live outside your comfort zone, faggot.
>>
>>7338883
Living outside my comfort zone is drinking stuff I don't like just to "get the restaurant experience"?

You sound like a fatass trying to justify being 300 pounds.
>>
>>7338867
I'd rather support the Coca-Cola Company than have my bodily fluids tainted by unknown particulates. Gotta maintain the purity of essence, my friend.
>>
>>7338883
Fountain soda and beer are a required part of eating out? Why do people from the middle of the US have such odd ideas about food.
>>
File: ClxsYzR.png (17 KB, 764x545) Image search: [Google]
ClxsYzR.png
17 KB, 764x545
>Yes sir, Mr shekelstein; we've planted the restaurant water meme to extract more money from our customers

>Oy vey, keep it up, I'm not made of money here.
>>
>>7338083
But water is the best compliment to a meal. It doesn't directly affect the flavors of what you're eating and adds a nice contrast.
>>
>>7338393
as any business? Or just restaurants?
>>
>>7339344
>adds a nice contrast.
The contrast of "nothing" to "something".
>>
>>7338067
That's unnecessary
>>
>>7337404
i always get water unless its an occasion. then ill get beer.
>>
>>7338196
A major city where restaurant reviews are international news, rather than written by 88-year-old Marylin Hagerty. The stuff that happens here, you get in bastardized form 20 years later on a pizza chain menu.
>>
>>7338196
iPAs are shit with any meal. The bitterness paired with literally anything destroys any taste you were hoping to have. I'm not ashamed to not like the taste of beer made for English military that had to be loaded with preservatives to make it to India..
>>
>>7340486
IPAs make a great pairing with strongly flavored food. Anything spicy, for example.
>>
>>7340508
Bitter beer only compliments fatty or greasy food. Because it acts as a counter... Murican diet?? Shits just rank. Scottish ales are the way forward.
>>
>>7340571
>fatty or greasy
You mean normal food, you elitist coastie. Why would I pay for disgusting vegetables and scraps of hipster meat that isn't even deep fried? I'm not insecure so I don't need to put on airs. You think like a woman.
>>
>>7338565
Does Jack suffer from actual brain damage?
>>
>>7340486
Bubble wrap was originally used as wallpaper

Doesn't mean it's made with those same intentions now
>>
>>7337866
>clearly two bitches
>>
>>7340699
So what you are saying is, the best use for beer is cleaning the toilet

I agree
Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.