[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pet Peeves and Dumb RoomMates
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: WAKEMEUPINSIDECANTWAKEUP.png (876 KB, 800x1280) Image search: [Google]
WAKEMEUPINSIDECANTWAKEUP.png
876 KB, 800x1280
>walk over to kitchen to check how my pasketti sauce is doing
>hes stirring it and adding his own spices and shit
>makes eye contact with me like the peasant he is
>dips his bare thump knuckle deep into the sauce
>tastes it
>"MMF. LOOKIN GOOD IN HERE ANON"

Why do people do this? Its happened with Friends, Family, anybody.

If Im taking the time to cook for you, dont fuck with my stuff. Dont add other random spices, dont add more water, dont drain water, and dont adjust the Burner.

The food I cook is good because I know what Im putting in. Ive had end results be too spicey or salty "mysteriously" whenever the person is 'just checking on it'

Go away
Pls
>>
>>7337192
It never happens to me. I've never seen it happen to anybody. Maybe you should take the hint and improve your game.
>>
>>7337192
>Leaving the room when cooking

There's your problem.

If I'm cooking for people, I don't leave the kitchen until the food is done, or the food is in a state where people can't just "check on it".

If I make pasta, I make the sauce first, then let it simmer and cook while I'm fucking around with the cheesy garlic bread, adjusting the sauce as I go and frying up the meatballs. Then when everything is prepped, I start the pasta.

Only time I have to leave is to piss, maybe.
>>
>>7337192
I would've moved the pot, grabbed the back of his head and held his face to the burner

He'd probably get the hint
>>
File: CHIKKENSHIHHBULLSHIIIHHHHTTT.gif (2 MB, 300x245) Image search: [Google]
CHIKKENSHIHHBULLSHIIIHHHHTTT.gif
2 MB, 300x245
>>7337197
Theres a reason Im the only one cooking.
Either I make delicious meals, or they lazily make Mac and Cheese / Frozen Nuggets.

>>7337209
For things like Pasta Sauce, Potatoes, etc. Standing around for 45+ minutes isnt really my kind of thing.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.