[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what's the most you've ever eaten in one sitting? and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 236
Thread images: 43
File: lotsoffood.jpg (17 KB, 255x198) Image search: [Google]
lotsoffood.jpg
17 KB, 255x198
what's the most you've ever eaten in one sitting? and how wrecked were you afterwards?
>>
>>7335685
DiGiorno pepperoni pizza
Totino's combination pizza rolls, 15
pepperoni Bagel Bites, 9
Rotel and Velveeta cheese dip
Pizza Supreme Doritos (RIP in peace)

I ate about half of everything. Everything was dipped into the cheese dip at some point.

Depression is a doozy.
>>
Kilo of gourmet meat.
>>
everything desoo senp4i
>>
>>7335685
End of highschool I was a local cyclist who road 300-400miles weekly including doing local training races.
One day:
>4 biscuits, 3 egg omelette, 4 strips of thick cut real bacon (no meme shit)
>large smoothie gladiator wash the berries pls
>caniac box (6 chicken strips, double toast, extra sauce)
>Icecream
>2 chicken breasts, 1 baked potato
>frozen yogurt post dinner

I didn't gain an ounce.
>>
File: image.png (127 KB, 355x382) Image search: [Google]
image.png
127 KB, 355x382
About 10 hard boiled eggs... I was emotionally and physically wrecked afterwards. All I remember is getting hammered with my friends then waking up to this neckbeard telling me I have to eat these eggs before I could leave. It was horrible.
>>
>>7335685
doubt 1kg total of chickenpasta. don't even remember what was in it but i loved it. also i was like 15 back then. i could prolly eat like half of that now
>>
>>7335685
at new years a few years back i at 2 lobster tails, a dozen crab legs, a 12oz sirloin, 3 pieces of garlic bread and almost a pint of cheap rum.

horrible bowel movements the next day, and i felt too tired to do anything other than lay around and digest the overload of food i ate.
>>
File: 570118478.jpg (514 KB, 1024x960) Image search: [Google]
570118478.jpg
514 KB, 1024x960
>>7335782
>trying to slip in a meme
>>
>>7335685
after my buddy died i got really shit faced one morning and i kept cooking eggs and bacon and then eating it, crying and throwing up until there was none left in the house(probably 3 dozen eggs and 2+lbs of bacon)
>>
No idea
I think I one time ate like 3/4th a large pizza from Papa Johns
>>
File: eggs.jpg (42 KB, 366x345) Image search: [Google]
eggs.jpg
42 KB, 366x345
>>7335782
>>
>>7335843
Ive eaten more than a full papa johns and im a skelly
>>
>>7335809
what did i write?
doubt = about
>>
>>7335853
Did you eat the crust?
>>
>>7335685
Ten dozens of oysters. I regret nothing.
>>
23 of my grandma's homemade pierogi at xmas eve dinner when I was about 15 or so. Deep fried and covered in butter and onions. Was in the middle of a growth spurt. Barely felt full when I was done.
>>
>>7335772
do you ride a Specialized or a cannondale?
>>
large stuffed crust pizza with a thing of ben and jerrys
>>
6 century eggs,
a whole pan of lasagna
3 muffins
4 italian sausages
about 1 litre wine

i was as a WWOOFer at a canadian farm in the Yukon and was watching the farm alone for some days. I was bored and stoned.
>>
I ate 9 McDonalds cheeseburgers once. Someone dared me to and i did it. I didn't feel as bad later as i expected. I've felt more full sometimes eating less.
>>
>>7335782
Made my day
>>
File: PhoReal.jpg (306 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
PhoReal.jpg
306 KB, 1600x1200
I ate one of these as one of those novelty "Eat it all and it's free and you get a prize". Two and a half pounds of meat, two pounds of noodles, and about a pound of veggies. Had to eat everything (but not drink all the broth) in an hour.
>>
>>7335685
15 creme egg challenge
>>
>>7335782
10/10
>>
File: 1449516869852.jpg (30 KB, 399x470) Image search: [Google]
1449516869852.jpg
30 KB, 399x470
>>7335968
>mfw

Those are cloyingly sweet about halfway through *one*
>>
We used to do all you can eat kbbq weekly.
>>
My father used to live in a remote village in a mountain in Spain. His neighbor was a resin collector, meaning that he would spend the whole day in the woods grabbing resine from the trees. The guy would ask every morning to his wife to boil two dozens of eggs for him, which he would eat throughout the day.

Two dozens of boiled eggs for every weekday of his life. When my father left the village the guy was like 78 years old and still healthy.
>>
I had 17 Shack Burgers from Shake Shack
>>
when i was working in forestry (read: 10000 cal a day expenditure) we had a christmas in july.. i ate a big full meal and then started telling everyone i could eat a whole pumpkin pie i loved it so much

long story short i got paid to eat an entire pie after eating multiple plates of christmas dinner and it was not worth it
>>
1 family sized box of fruity pebbles. Was in the puberty stage so felt fine.
>>
>>7335936
I've eaten 14 McDonalds hamburgers in one sitting for a bet

Felt like I had a bowling ball in my abdomen
>>
>>7336848
At the time when i ate nine i honestly felt like i could eat a few more... I'll never know now, i won't try again
>>
>>7335991
I bet his farts were pure volcanic fumes
>>
>>7336872
This I'll never find out
>>
I eat a large Domino's and a dessert every Sunday. gotta get those macros in. as a young'n we had Subway days and the local Subway did 3 subs for £10, so I have eaten three footlongs a few times.

Then again, I tried eating two footlongs recently and couldn't manage it
>>
>>7335895
What were they filled with? I'm hungry as fuck and 23 pierogi covered in butter and onions sounds amazing right now
>>
File: 1411166120313.png (286 KB, 599x532) Image search: [Google]
1411166120313.png
286 KB, 599x532
A whole, large Pizza Hut pizza in about half an hour like the slob I am.

I wanted to walk into traffic.
>>
>>7336943
>only one pizza
don't worry, middle school will end eventually
>>
Once when I was really stoned (I know, DUDE WEED LMAO) I ate an entire big dinner box from Pizza Hut, which is 2 medium pizzas, breadsticks, and a tray of pasta. I was super bloated the next day
>>
>>7335772
bullshit you rode 300-400 miles a week. that's about 80 miles a day, do you have any idea how far 80 miles is?
>>
>>7335705
When I'm depressed I lack the energy to eat anything.
>>
>>7337007

Im with you.

It either goes one way or the other it seems
>>
2 hot and readys. Pepperoni.
>>
>>7335966
but the broth is the best part
>>
>>7336946
It works the other way around. In middle school you can gorge on way more than when you're approaching 30.
>>
>>7335816

>trying to slip in 3d loli

disgusting
>>
whenever i go to AYCE Sushi or KBBQ i absolutely destroy my body.

It's pretty expensive so you have to get your moneys worth
>>
File: 2014-garbage-plate[1].jpg (198 KB, 1200x905) Image search: [Google]
2014-garbage-plate[1].jpg
198 KB, 1200x905
>garbage plate
>quart of sesame chicken with pint of rice
>at least seven white russians

>next day bowel feels rock solid, think I can even point out the grooves
I thought I was going to die.
>>
most I've eaten was a 12" pizza, quarter pounder cheeseburger and a full plate of fries covered in coleslaw

felt like I could have split my stomach open with any sudden movement, and nearly fell asleep, but felt pretty good, probably closest a man can feel to being pregnant.
>>
I once ate 2.5 large 2 topping pizzas as part of a challenge to see who could eat the most pizza. It was one of the worst nights of my life.
>>
- Four slices of boar
- Three slices of venison
- 2 quails

Washed down with Calvados and 2 bottles of port. I took a nice long nap for 5 hours afterwards. That was the best lunch I had.
>>
File: 1451766992418.gif (828 KB, 200x189) Image search: [Google]
1451766992418.gif
828 KB, 200x189
>>7335685
>Stayed at a friends house
>Eating utter shit all night
>Cake
>Nachos
>Cola
>Sweets
>Cookies
>Pretzels
>Chocolate
>MtnDew
>Feel fragile in the morning
>The room reeks of 4 fat teenagers being on laptops all night
>Friend's mom comes in the morning with Bacon sandwiches
>The smell alone makes one guy throw up
Whenever I'm hungry I always think if I had that sandwich now.
>mfw he ate all of the sandwiches after we left
>>
>>7335875
ewwie no way
>>
>>7337225
How did you not shit yourself
>>
>>7337027
>not liking 3D loli
gaaaaaaaaaaayy
>>
>>7336007
007 checked, you've really let yourself go Bond
>>
>>7335685
Two whole little caesar pizzas. Didn't poop for two days.
>>
>>7337249
We felt pretty bad for not being able to show appreciation for the sandwiches.
We saw the plate and a mix of escaping air and gargling noises came from the room
>>
File: photo 2 small.jpg (109 KB, 1000x747) Image search: [Google]
photo 2 small.jpg
109 KB, 1000x747
12 egg omelet topped with chili and cheese. two biscuits and a fruit bowl.
>>
I ate two medium specialty pizzas over the course of three hours. Time flies when you're eating and watching movies.

>>7335876
raw or rockefeller?
>>
I ate an extra large cheese pizza over the course of about one and a half to two hours
>>
>>7335772
That's not a lot of food. Yes, I am fatter than you.
>>
>>7335876
How many opm can you eat (oysters per minute)
>>
>>7336990
DUDE CARBS LMAO
>>
>>7337331
eh i could easy kill that
>>
One night a made Betty crocker brownie mix and instead of cooking it, I sat and ate the raw mix with a spoonful. I think I finished like half over the course of maybe an hour. I seriously felt like shit rest of the night.
>>
File: IMG_1242.png (121 KB, 279x252) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1242.png
121 KB, 279x252
>>7337331
oh fug
>>
>>7337021
You don't drink pho broth
>>
>>7337005
Nah that is totally possible. Just like four 90 mile days a week.

>>7335772
To be honest I expected more food if you were riding that much.
>>
File: cozy.jpg (35 KB, 444x444) Image search: [Google]
cozy.jpg
35 KB, 444x444
>>7336990
the way they all fit snug in the box makes me happy
>>
>>7338009
Of course you do.
>>
>>7335685
One time at a CiCi's I had 2 plates of pasta, one plate of salad, 47 slices of pizza, and a brownie.

I then proceeded to play basketball immediately after and threw up at least 15 pieces of pizza.
>fully intact
>>
>>7338036
woooahhhhhhhhhh watt
>>
File: 1452965245411.jpg (85 KB, 370x481) Image search: [Google]
1452965245411.jpg
85 KB, 370x481
>>7338036

oh yeah?
>>
>>7338052
No, they didn't come out intact, it was a spicy sludge that baked on that court for days.
>>
>>7335685
>3 slices of costco supreme pizza
>1 bbq pork sandwich
>1 chicken bake
>2lt coke
maybe not thge most i've eaten, but when i finished this thing i felt like being punched in the heart, altho a visit to the good ol' cake bakery left my stomach in mint conditions
>>
>>7338085

ew
>>
4 full boxes of Chinese takeout
I must have eaten a wholes pounds worth of dog
>>
File: 1441321037217.png (156 KB, 270x270) Image search: [Google]
1441321037217.png
156 KB, 270x270
I've told this story on /ck/ before but I'll tell it again because it's fun.

>friday night
>go to PYT in philly with my gf and my roommate
>get a krispy kreme burger
>as the name implies, a krispy kreme donut with a burger on it, topped with chocolate covered bacon and some cheese
>served with a pound of fries
>ordered a soda too, because I like to suffer

>eat my entire burger and all my fries
>despite eating all those fries, I am still craving more salt because of the sugar overload from the donut / chocolate covered bacon / soda
>start eating my roommates fries since he couldn't even finish his burger

I knew I made a mistake about 30 minutes after I ate all that. I may have had a milkshake too but I can't remember because this was some time ago.

What I do remember is when I got home I got into bed and laid there for the entire night and then all of saturday as well. I have never felt so shitty for so long after eating in my life.

Probably >3000 calories in one sitting, never again.
>>
>>7338035
If you're American, sure
>>
>>7338104
Damn, by just reading "donut with a burger on it, topped with chocolate covered bacon and some cheese" my stomach already hurts
>>
>>7338123

I knew it was disgusting even as I was eating it, but I couldn't stop.

Also the people at PYT were (and still are if yelp is to be believed) assholes. That place was hipster / shit service heaven before that shit was even in style.
>>
Entire large pizza, full bag of doritos. All while drinking about a half dozen beers.

It was more than normal, but not way more; fuck the Freshman 15, I got the Freshman 50.
>>
>>7337051
On the last day of exams in the last semester of University, a couple guys and I went to the all you can eat sushi place across the street from campus. We kept on eating and eating, the staff is notoriously rude and constantly trying to shove you out, but we didn't give a shit, we just wrote a brutal final and were finally done with school. We ate a sickening amount, no idea how much we ended up with as they were really slow bringing it out - as always - and no one was keeping track.

Nearly vomited on my way back, had horrible shits all evening. Totally worth it.
>>
three packs of oreos with milk and a Little Caesars pizza. All of it. i eat something similar about every sunday. Very lean and muscular cause good eating and exercise during the week though so whatever
>>
once had 3 large triple baconator meals. Finished everything but 1 order of fries and drink
>>
A sushi place had an occasional kind of all you can eat from 6 to 9. Went in with some buddies at 6 and we stayed all the way until the end. We befriended the waitress and she gave us all that was left when the all you can eat was over and all the people left.
I only remember barely being able to breath, no regrets.
>>
>>7335685
When I was 15, my grandma, sister, and I went to denny's and I ordered the grandslamwich or whatever its called. This was no ordinary sandwich, this fucker ended up being almost half the size of my head, full of eggs and a bunch of other shit. Waitress said, "Either someone is playing a prank or you know someone in the kitchen, ive never seen it this big." 30mins later, straight outa the grave skeleton finishes sandwich and whatever sides it came with. Everyones shocked, can hardly get up out of the chair, go home several hours later take a ~foot long shit. was good.
>>
I once overeat by eating dinner then Indian curry rice. There were too much food in my stomach so I vomited out all the excess food. After the vomiting I felt much better.
>>
I've eaten six McChickens. I could barely breathe. May repeat tomorrow.
>>
When I was a youngster I'd have a full Dominos pizza at my grandparents' place every weekend or two.
>>
>>7335685

a pizza and a half, i remain full for the next three days
>>
there's a mexican place in santa barbara called freebirds (not related to the chain) and they make a massive plate of nachos. I ate a whole order in one sitting, and it was the most uncomfortable i've ever felt after eating. any ucsb student can tell you it's an assload of food.
>>
2 times come to mind
>high school
>be a competitive swimmer
>come home Sunday night after a weekend long meet
>fry up a 2lb Robert
>bake 2lbs of shoestring French fries
>melt an entire block of Velveeta over fries
>drink an entire 2l of mr. Pibb

>junior year of college
>get really drunk one night and throw up for 30 minutes, completely emptying my stomach
>wake up next day to my friend telling me a local bar is having a wing eating contest
>show up and eat over 2lbs of wing meat and drink the sauce
>still come in second to this behemoth of a man
>>
>>7338878
Oops that was supposed to say ribeye
>>
>>7335772

With that much riding you would have to eat like that to not become a skeleton.
>>
>>7338881
Sigmund would like to speak to you about that, and what it might really be saying about your... leanings...
>>
The other night, I had fast food for the first time in over a year, because I got drunk (also for the first time in over a year). I went to Taco Bell, but there was a Wendy's right next door, so I ended up eating:
>1/4 lb. cheeseburger combo (with large fries and large drink)
>crunchwrap supreme
>3 crunchy tacos
>bean and cheese burrito

I threw up half of it about 30 minutes after I ate.
I had my day of debauchery and now I have no urge to do that again.
>>
>>7338915

Even if you don't normally go for the junk food, it is always glorious to take that one meal where you just go all out.
>>
File: Razzleberry Pie boah.jpg (45 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
Razzleberry Pie boah.jpg
45 KB, 450x450
>>7335685
an entirety of pic related
>>
>>7335685
4 small burgers , with cheese and a egg only.

I was allmost dead afterwards.
Im surprisse how muricans can eat that much like if it was nothing
>>
>>7335685
Probably when I was pissed one night home alone I got a two for tuesday Domino's, so 2 Large pizzas.
>>
>>7338965
you're lucky you didn't razzleberry die
>>
>>7339292

Top fucking kek
>>
50 oz. Of ribeye

Wrecked for 4 days
>>
>>7335685
two large pizzas after a youth soccer league championship match.

You're cool with the guys for that hour but you're a jerk to your asshole for the rest of your life.
>>
>>7335685
I eat Bojangles every saturday. I can eat a 5 piece thighs 1 and a half biscuits give a half to y bro and some fries and 3 small fries fine most of the time. But when i don't have a coupon and have to get 8 piece thighs 4 biscuits give one to my bro and buy 3 small fries give some to my bro oh boy . The week before last i ate every bit of it and boy did i feel really sick lasted from 12:30pm to about 10:00pm.
>>
As a kid we stayed at a relatives house and I discovered my parents had been feeding me shitty diet margarine all my life, so I ate about 30 pieces of buttered toast overnight and they found me in the morning groaning on the floor.
>>
File: 72787_1234375944106_o.jpg (57 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
72787_1234375944106_o.jpg
57 KB, 640x480
>>7335685
You have never been on a Polish wedding, right?
>>
When I bulked a few years ago:

1 kg cottage cheese, 100 g raisins, 3 large chicken breasts, 250 g broccoli, 500 g pasta, 3 liter water
>>
>>7337331
Did you get the hat with the net?
>>
>>7339599
>on a polish
No
>at a polish

Polak detected
>>
>>7339665
Nie pyskuj.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6F24I83oNLU
>>
I've binged on 12,000 calories in a day before, but the most I've eaten in a sitting, volume wise would be 4lbs of watermelon.
>>
I've probably eaten more at some point in my life, but the only thing really coming to mind is picture related.

It's from a food truck in Houston that serves gourmet burgers. Their most expensive item is called 'the detention' it's two huge patties with cheese and grilled onions and it has grilled cheese & bacon sandwiches for buns. Met up with my then-girlfriend at a bar one night after a 12 hour shift and nothing to eat that day. I ended up ordering that and eating the whole thing on top of a few beers. I'm sure at the very least it was 3000 calories in a sitting. I went home and just laid in bed unable to move and felt like shit for the rest of the night.
>>
One sitting? I can't remember. There was that one time I ate tons of food esp beef at Golden Corral when I was on steroid medication. Still felt hungry afterward. Each day I was able to eat an entire can of pringles or cheez-its in one sitting.
>>
>>7335685
3 large mcroyal """"""""""""meals"""""""""""".
Not my proudest moment desu.
>>
I almost finished one of these family meals in one sitting save for one hot dog while stoned off my ass and marathoning the LOTR trilogy. I felt like shit afterwards for at least 2 days but it was pretty fucking fun, all things considered.
>>
>>7338036

>Cicis and basketball

You live in Hialeah by any chance?
>>
>>7340078
Hahaha south Miami reporting in. Fuck Hialeah.
>>
>>7340099

I live in a small oasis of non-shittiness directly adjacent to Hialeah but most of my friends live there so I have fond memories of playing basketball and pigging out at Cicis.
>>
>>7340126
I grew up in Broward. In high school we'd get stoned and go to cicis. I was never a big eater. A friend of mine had 30 slices and was fine. He stopped because we were falling asleep. I thought I was going to have to get my stomach pumped at 18 slices. Dank cinnamon rolls but man that food was vile.
>>
>>7337108
UofR?
>>
File: cinnamonrolls-1024x768.jpg (191 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
cinnamonrolls-1024x768.jpg
191 KB, 1024x768
>>7340133

I would eat 3-4 slices and go straight to the desserts. Cinnamon Rolls and Brownies were the shit. Honorable mention to the apple pie pizzas.
>>
File: 1381008735442.gif (1 MB, 420x236) Image search: [Google]
1381008735442.gif
1 MB, 420x236
>>7339292
Heh, you're probably right.
>>
Im not sure which was the most, but here are my records:
- 2 x 36 cm Pizza (thin italian, with parma, tomatoes, ruccola)
- 1kg of original Schnitzel (veil) with about the same amout of Bratkartoffeln (pan fried potatoes)
- 1 Complete pot of chili con carne my mom planned as family dinner + a baguette
>>
>>7340205
veal not veil lol
>>
File: pic not related.png (339 KB, 358x540) Image search: [Google]
pic not related.png
339 KB, 358x540
Alot of lightweight shit here. Being the undisciplined glutton I am, of course.
>this past sunday
My sister made breakfast. Normal eggs/bacon/sausage,and pancakes. I pigged out and even ate the kids leftovers when everyone left the kitchen.
>waiting for everyone to leave.
(11:30). I can order chinese food before they come back. 2 lunch specials(pork rice/egg roll), shrimp toast,spare ribs, and bag of fried chicken wings. Polish that shit off. I got some ben and jerrys in the freezer. A new one with caramel through the middle. Destroy it. At this point Im "food high" A bit light headed, tired. Also a weird feeling in your legs. Pass out. Wake up and have a salad sized bowl of Fruity pebbles.
>Family leaves again to do something social.
Perfect time to order dominos. 2 large 2 topping pies and stuffed bread deal. Add 14pc of wings, and 2ltr orange soda. engulfing intensifies.jpg
>everyone comes home and family dinner time
Roast,corn,potatoes,carrots,gravy, and pie for dessert.
>im not done yet
Around 12 the craving comes back and I have 2 PB&J sammiches with a tallboy of milk ,and some cookies. I do this every sunday.
>>
>>7335685
definitely when i went to carmines in atlantic city.
it was for my brothers bachelor party so we had our courses preselected:

caesar salad w/ anchovies
ravioli
some other pasta dish i can't remember, maybe penne with red sauce
chicken parm
italian sausage
meatballs
chicken marsala
2 different desserts i cant remember
unlimited pitchers of sam adams, miller lite, and some other beer
2 big bottles of red wine shared by table
2 big bottles of white wine shared by table
then of course the bread/sauces

i think i'm missing 2 finger food type appetizers but i was so drunk i cant remember. what's funny though is normally i'd be so full i'd be miserable but i think the fun environment made me forget i was eating and i ended up housing so much alcohol and food. afterwards we continued the party at a few bars/clubs. then i smoked a bunch of weed in the room and ate leftovers.
>>
I once starved myself so I could get in on an all you can eat sushi deal for $20 that I'd be able to revel in, and ended up going through 9 different orders. I had what felt like month-long constipation after, where I could only shit after OD'ing on laxatives and bran meal, with the lower half of my body being in a constant state of pain and pressure

Common nights involved me waking up mid-sleep to shit, only to fail, then to wake up again to try once more, only to spend an hour squeezing out pea-sized shits, with the day being limited to watery discharge. It was at the point where I once considered having a thin turkey baster take one for the team to serve as an enema, but things started getting better once I started adding double-doses of Metamucil to the laxative lineup

I might as well have told the chef to just fuck my shit up when ordering
>>
Can't say this was the most I ever ate but it was the only time I threw up from eating.

>2 plates of salad
>3 burgers
>2 sausages
>bit of grilled veggies
>bottle of cider
>>
>>7340267
Next time, ex a cup of oil. But dont go to any public eventy after....
>>
File: 1377278259147.gif (2 MB, 360x199) Image search: [Google]
1377278259147.gif
2 MB, 360x199
>>7335782
Not bad
>>
>>7340229

Jesus Christ dude, that's probably like 10k calories in a day easy, how fucking fat are you?

Also
>eating food secretly when others aren't around

You have an eating disorder senpai
>>
File: nes as fok.png (1 MB, 1000x676) Image search: [Google]
nes as fok.png
1 MB, 1000x676
>>7340352
over 400lbs
>eating disorder
Dont make me a bad person...right?
>>
>>7340361

By being fat and unhealthy you minimize your capacity to do good.

If someone killed your parents in front of you and ran away you wouldn't be able to catch them. That is why you are a bad person.
>>
File: 1452018845210.png (23 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
1452018845210.png
23 KB, 620x387
I learned the valuable lesson of listening less to the munchies and more to my stomach after one high night. Went to taco bell and got:

>a regular taco bell burrito combo
>extra supreme fries
>an extra five layer burrito

then we go for:

>a milkshake

Then a friend arrives from work and brings some little caesar's and shares with me:

>2 or 3 slices of pizza
>some breadsticks with the shitty sauce

I shat liquid farts the next morning.
>>
>>7340468
Why would you chase after a possibly armed and very dangerous person?
>>
>>7340487

Because you are a healthy fit individual with the capacity to stop them and they killed your parents.
>>
>>7340487

Because in that situation I would also be armed, and after having watched my parents be killed you can bet your bollocks I would be dangerous as well.
>>
File: dead family.jpg (4 KB, 119x119) Image search: [Google]
dead family.jpg
4 KB, 119x119
>>7340468
oh.
>>
File: burger.png (331 KB, 505x593) Image search: [Google]
burger.png
331 KB, 505x593
>>7335936
>>7336848

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6HmlvQx64A
>>
>>7337331
That place looks so poor
>>
>>7340141
cheeseburger garbage plate with mac, fries covered in mustard + ketchup and tenders sounds good right now
>>
>>7340578
sasebo burger, not even once
>>
>>7338911
oh yea, we will see what sigmund has to say about this *draws blade*
>>
File: Feast.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
Feast.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
Bought 40 pieces of pork and shrimp siumai, a whole order of roasted duck, honey walnut shrimp, calamari, and house special fried rice. each of these orders were enough to feed 4-5 people. Took all night to finish it all. Man fucking hated myself. Felt like I was dying. I wanted to commit suicide to stop these feels that i felt.
>>
>>7340229
you must weigh over 9000
>>
MORE NOW
>>
>>7340229
d-do you want to date
>>
File: billy-mays-cocaine.jpg (18 KB, 400x377) Image search: [Google]
billy-mays-cocaine.jpg
18 KB, 400x377
>>7339216

cuz we aren't cucks
>>
>>7335685

Just recently I ate two extra large pepperoni pizzas from Pizza King. The driver was late so instead of a discount, they just threw in a whole other pizza for free.

Was going to save it for the next day but I ate it too. I was in pretty stupendous pain.
>>
>>7335685
It was my first time being left alone with the house for more than a night and at some point during it I baked a poundcake and somehow ate the entire thing in one sitting. Shitting the rest of the week was absolutely awful.
>>
File: 1313483413795.jpg (56 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1313483413795.jpg
56 KB, 300x300
>>7335685
I was about 15.
I ate an entire bag of pepperoni slices.
The shits afterword were like acid pure fucking acid. Like i was shitting lava.
>>
File: everyone died.png (142 KB, 500x291) Image search: [Google]
everyone died.png
142 KB, 500x291
When I was a kid (before puberty actually, but I was a dancer at the time so I was burning tons of calories every day) I would regularly eat 2+ lb of pasta in one sitting and still be hungry. Nowadays I can barely finish one serving of ramen and the very thought of food when I'm not hungry makes me want to throw up
>inb4 eating disorder
>>
1.5 of those big pizzas you can get hot at costco along with multiple frozen yogurt cups after a week hiking in the backcountry
>>
>>7338104
That burger alone sounds like a heart attack my dude you're nuts
>>
>>7340578
I'm in love with her desu senpai
>>
>>7339292
Kek I almost shit myself
>>
>>7340361
Tax payers money will go towards keeping you alive you fat shit
>>
>>7335685
4 burgers
3 hotdogs

i was very hungry that day

the next day i sat on the toilet and shat out a jagged black chunk of poo and nothing else
>>
>>7340229
Either you're unable to get out of bed for being so fat or you have worms
>>
one afternoon when I was a teenager after school, I got a bit high. Actually really fucking high. And I didn't eat when I got home, so I was starving to death.

Now at the time with my kickass metabolism, almost every time I was out I'd get like 2 double cheeseburgers from somewhere. But that day I decided to do a test. I got 2 double cheeseburgers from

Mcdonalds
Burger King
Hardees
Wendees
Other mcdonalds across town (could be differen't right?)

so after 10 double cheeseburgers I decided I needed to get the cheeseburger taste out of my mouth, so I went back to the first mcdonalds and got a double quarter pounder with cheese.

By the time I got home my mom had set out a full dinner on the table.

I did not sleep well that night.
>>
I got a monster thickburger from hardees with curly fries and a large soda. Parked in a lot and started eating.

Those last few bites were fucking painful. The thing was delish but I felt my chest actually tightening with each attempted swollow.

By the time I got it all down, I had to lean the seat back and take a quick nap before I could manuever enough to buckle the seatbelt and lean over to take the breathalyzer so I could start the car.
>>
>>7335685
We went to a chinese hole in the wall place because a friend of mine was leaving for shanghai for more than a year. They had absolutely disgusting normie food but when you asked the owner in chinese you got another card with very authentic shangdong dishes.

We were 15 people and ordered around 20 dishes. Came down to 12€ (including tip) + drinks per person. I ate so much that I couldn't move for half an hour because I was scared to puke. First and last time I ate so much in one sitting. But I think everyone did. Drinks were had afterwards and I fell asleep in an instant when at home. Good times.
>>
>>7335782
Classic.
Thanks, it made me smile.
>>
Probably roughly a large pizza, then finishing off a 1/2 a calzone that my friend didn't eat, then like a 1/4 of a carbonara that the friend's sister didn't eat. That was big for me.
>>
>>7342475
So, just a burger and fries? Pathetic.
>>
>>7335685
dominos feed four for a fiver, (each), (UK).

• two medium pizzas, choice of any pizza from the menu or four toppings of your choice.

• one side of potato wedges

• one of those little seven or eight inch garlic pizza breads

• 1.75 litre bottle of coke, (recently changed to 1.5 litre).

I used to get both pizzas as half & half. once ate the whole lot in under 40 minutes, (I'm a 6'4" almost skelly ex-sporty type).
usually took an hour & twenty minutes if I was taking my time.

never once had any leftovers. spent over £260 in the space of 2 months. pretty sure that's where my chest pain comes from.

being suicidal is not much fun & using food to self harm works at hurting you but unfortunately didn't kill me.
>>
>>7335685
When my friends and I were in high school we would have LAN parties and had a really cheap weed connection (free).
So we'd go to the store and whatever money we didn't spend on soda and energy drinks we would spend on food.

The largest meal would probably have to be the spring break nachos of 09'.

We bought 4 large bags of tortilla chips, 3 - 2 pound blocks of cheese, and a pint of Ben and Jerri's each for dessert.
It took like 45 minutes to shred all the cheese by hand. Then we had to cook it in 15 minute increments, unload the baking tray, and load it up and cook again.

We each ate a large bag of tortilla chips, 1 3/4 pound of cheese, and a pint of Ben and Jerries each. Was proably like 6000 calories easy.

You don't know constipation until you've consumed 2 pounds of dairy in one night.
>>
>>7342071
if you struggle with pasta go see a/your Dr.

could be nothing, could be serious. especially if it's been going on for a while
>>
>>7335685
ITT: Prove that you're a sweaty fatmerican.
>>
>>7336007
Jesus fuck, how has nobody called this nigger out on being the fat fuck he is? End yourself
>>
File: spongebob sick.png (202 KB, 457x336) Image search: [Google]
spongebob sick.png
202 KB, 457x336
>Halloween a few years ago.
>Meeting up with some friends to play spooky games/watch spooky movies.
>Buy one of those huge Halloween assortment bags of chocolates for us.
>Get there and nobody else is really eating them.
>Just idly grabbing chocolate over a couple of hours.
>Suddenly no more chocolate.
>Wat.
>Ate the whole bag.
>Suddenly aware of how sick I feel.
>Count up wrappers and go through nutrition facts out of a morbid curiosity.
>~8500 calories by my count.

I was 5'11 135 at the time, so not exactly fat, and I both run and am fairly active. I could hardly sleep at all, my heart rate was all over the damn place, I didn't eat for days because my stomach was so fucked up, and my sweat smelled like cheap chocolate for a week. I can't eat whoppers to this day.
>>
>>7335853
prolly high metabolism or a tapeworm then
>>
>bulimic
>thanksgiving

>breakfast:
9 biscuits with butter and jelly, strawberry milkshake, 5 mini candy bars, coffee loaded with cream and sugar, oreos, chips ahoy cookies

>post-breakfast while impatiently waiting for Real Thanksgiving Food
swiss cake roll, granola bar, 2 slices of cheese pizza, 3/4 of a calzone, 4 mini candy bars, 6 biscuits with butter, oreos, 2 cans of dr pepper and 1 can of mtn dew

>Thanksgiving round 1
two plates heaped with mashed potatoes and gravy, mac and cheese, turkey & stuffing, yams, +3 rolls with butter, washed down with lemonade and dr pepper

>Thanksgiving round 2, desert
two giant slices of cake, 1/4 of a chocolate pie and one slice of raspberry pie slathered in whipped cream, tons of coffee with cream and sugar, lemonade, leftover yams and mac and cheese

>post Thanksgiving, it's about 8pm at this point
5 rolls, bag of animal crackers, two oatmeal creme pies, root beer, dr pepper, half a chocolate pie with whipped cream, and a couple of cookies dipped in leftover icing

~20,000 calories total
>>
>>7337005
That's really not that much for a serious cyclist, I mean I'm nowhere near a pro but when me and my buddies go for a longer cycling trip we easily ride 60-70 miles with packs and tents and shit. With a good bike on nice roads 80 miles isn't that much. Bikes are pretty nice and efficient way to travel actually.
>>
>>7335685

January 28th, 2015

An XL pepperoni pineapple olive pizza and an XL custom "veggie" pizza (olives, artichoke hearts, red and white onion, red and green bell pepper, alfredo sauce, and 3 cheeses) with two 2L bottles of coke to wash it down.

I'll always remember eating this meal because I finished it, stared at the empty containers with only one thought going through my head. "Should I get a burger from Carl's Jr or Jack In The Box?"

Something snapped in my head right then, telling me that this style of eating I was used to was not good. I weighed myself the next morning at 350lbs, entirely changed my diet, and I've lost 75 pounds since.

I came here and you cu/ck/s have helped me enjoy eating much healthier with the dozens of recipes you've all posted and I couldn't thank you enough.

/endpersonalblog
>>
2 ants. Im from africa
>>
>two medium sized pizzas ( seafood and ham / cheese / bacon / corn )
>half a calzone
>fries
>an open sandwich with ham, bacon, cheese, lettuce, tomatoes and vinaigrette sauce all over
>2l of Fanta, 2l of Sprite
In about 2-3 hours

San Andreas just came out, I was 13, I was alone for the weekend at home, me and a best bud played CS together and skyped while we used wall hacks.
>>
File: 1441831008095.jpg (25 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
1441831008095.jpg
25 KB, 400x386
>>7343362
>not making the ants mate so you can eat much more
Stupid Africans
>>
File: operating.jpg (503 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
operating.jpg
503 KB, 1920x1080
>>7341023
over 400
>>7341325
yeah. at least someone will see my cock. tell me how it looks.
>>7342467
neither. I move well for a lard ass anyway.
>Today
I had 4 carolina sausages,yogurt,2 entemans chocolate doughnuts for breakfast. But I washed it down with carrot juice, so Im good.
>Lunch
I have this awful salad and chicken I made. I'm probably gonna destroy it now. When my lunch break comes Im going to burger king and getting a meal. Also they have 1.50 10pc nuggets. Gonna get a few of those too.
>>
>>7343500
You dont know how ants work dumass
>>
>>7338091
>4 slices of costco supreme pizza
from a whole pizza or from the individually sold slices? this is important
>>
Last season tree planting I ate about 14,000 calories daily and still lost weight. Every meal required a trough or large piece of cardboard box. Regular plates aren't enough.

One day off a few of us went to an all-you-can-eat sushi place and I'm pretty sure they lost significant money on us. We were there for three hours, ordering more food every half hour or so. It was like a conveyor belt of food dropping sushi rolls and various fried shit into a bottomless pit. I couldn't estimate how much we actually ate, but it was a lot.
>>
>>7343572
It's true. 4 individual slices are pretty big. But at the same time, they don't really screw up cutting the pizza in half, only the smaller pieces. So it's more or less half a pizza either which way.

I've eaten 3 if I were really hungry and I wasn't really pushing it. I just would have felt guilty going back for more and not letting others have any.
>>
When I was 17 I went to a Hooters in Sacramento and ordered an entire party plate (whatever the largest order they have on the menu is) of hot wings to myself and downed all of it.
>>
>>7335685
So, I love Chinese egg fried rice, right?
I decided that because it was cheap, I would eat 5 pounds of the stuff; it formed a large mound on my plate
Of course, it was rice, so I ate it fast, felt full about 5mins later, and legitimately felt as though I was going to burst past that.
>>
File: CUTTLEBONE.gif (163 KB, 450x196) Image search: [Google]
CUTTLEBONE.gif
163 KB, 450x196
>>7343544
what state
>>
Went to a Chinese buffet once when I was about 10 and had 5 heaping plates of meat and rice then ate a roll of sushi.
We had to pull over so I could puke on the way home.
It actually tasted pretty delicious coming up tbqh
>>
I will easily consume a 16 inch pizza on my own from a pizza shop here in the UK. Often I'll have some cheesy chips with it too and a couple of tins of Irn Bru.

I will eat 2 XL papa johns pizzas if I order from there.

If I go to KFC I buy their 9 piece bucket and consume the whole thing with a tub of Hagen Daz

It's a vice I seem to have. I go jogging and swimming at least every other day and consume 1 small meal a day (no carb). I'm not fat.

I will do a pig out around once every 2-4 weeks. Dunno why, I just crave it. But I base my entire calorific intake and expenditure around this.
>>
Two large pizzas and 1.5 sleeves of Oreos with Coke and whole milk respectively.

Felt like I was going to die.
>>
>>7343904
Bronx
>>
>>7337183
Is that you Hemingway?
>>
For me it was at some chinese buffet. You could choose your own cuts of meat and fish filets and shiet and have them grilled then brought to your table, so two plates of that plus one of grilled mixed veggies plus one of cod n shiet. Then I filled one plate with dumplings, another with sushi and another with random rice and whatever the fuck and some dank salad and pickles. For dessert i had pannacotta, grilled pineapple with cinnamon, tiramisù. Then some sorbetto and ice cream. God bless Chinese buffets for 10 euro at the outskirts of Milan.
>>
>>7335685

ate 1kg of sausage mince last night in 1 sitting, feel pretty good
>>
>>7335685
Like 10 hotdogs when I was a kid for the 4th of July.
I remember farting for days, the sweet sweet smell of hotdogs. I always wanted to binge more hotdogs for that delicious smell of hotdog farts but my stomach isn't as flexible as it used to be.
>>
>>7335901
>specialized
I fucking hope he didn't
>>
>>7335685
>be me
>high school chubster
>get home from school
>Time for snicky snackies
>pour up a glass of skim milk
>break out those honey roasted peanuts
>get out some Nutella
>proceed to spoon Nutella directly into my mouth
>handful of peanuts
>another one
>another one
>by now the milk is all gone
>pour up another one
>more Nutella
>DJKhaled.jpg
>feeling pretty full
>fuck it
>microwave a plate of chicky nuggers
>pretty tasty
>another glass of milk
>feeling ill
>run to bathroom
>puke up the half digested food
>feels bad man
>>
Grandmas traditional Christmas dinner. Wanted to try everything she made in small portions but ended up with a mountain of food.

Appetizers for brunch
>nuts and bolts
>homemade jerky
>snowball cookies

dinner time 6 hours later

>Turkey
>Ham
>Homegrown steamed carrots
>Homegrown peas
>Homegrown beets
>Turkey stuffing
>Garlic mashed potatoes
>Yorkshire pudding
>Gravy
>Some types of pickles like 4 kinds that tasted funky

Felt fine until the dessert came

>bush de noel

After that I could not move and had immense pain on my left mid side.
>>
>>7335685
40 chicken mcnuggets with sweet-sour sauce.
It was a sunny day, so I ate outside while watching a movie on my laptop. After like 32 pieces I felt kinda sick. Still worth it though
>>
End of the wrestling season as a junior when I was cutting an absurd amount of weight

Over like a three hour period
>bagel w/ cream cheese
>pb&j
>soft pretzel
>few protein bars
>small bag of chips
>like a lb of wings
>like a half lb of fried pickles
>pulled pork sandwich
>fries
>2 fried oreos
>milkshake

Washed it all down with an unhealthy amount of gatorade.
>>
I ate two large chicken bacon ranch pizzas from Papa John's in one two hour window once.
>>
>>7340604
post your diamond countertop then you posh cunt
>>
>>7340031
Lol i eat that for lunch famalam
>>
3 mcdoubles
3 mcchickens
20 piece chicken nuggets
large fry

I was a fatass. This was AMAZING when i was eating it, but then i would have horrible gut pains and shits afterwards.
>>
>>7335782
I DONT GET IT AAAAAAAAHHH
>>
File: 1444372212330.jpg (42 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1444372212330.jpg
42 KB, 640x640
>>7335966
>filename
Shit nigger I love that place, in NC right?
>>
Visited a friend who lived above a pizza shop. She was at work so I smoked some pot. Ate teriyaki nights she had left in her fridge then ordered a medium pizza and ate it all at once. Then ordered another one thinking she'd be home soon and ate that one within an hour. I ate 2 medium pizzas together with a serving of noodles within 1.5 hours while drinking beer and spiked cider the whole time. I was totally fine and when I sobered up we went out for dinner.
>>
File: let it end.gif (173 KB, 600x630) Image search: [Google]
let it end.gif
173 KB, 600x630
>>7335685

When I was 7 years old I went to a concert with my parents and we sat on the grass and had a picnic. I gorged myself on potato chips, fried shit, rice, chicken, and a bunch of other things, but especially potato chips.

That night I couldn't sleep because my stomach hurt so much, I spent the entire night crying and farting in the fetal position. I shit myself twice from trying to fart out the pain.

I only fell asleep because I was looking for things like medicine to help my tummy feel better and I found my grandpa's whisky and it tasted like shit so I thought it was medicine. I drank an entire tall glass and then passed out. I woke up the next morning to a torrent of diarrhea and vomiting.

To this day I cannot eat potato chips.

I like whisky though.
>>
>>7335685
Probably a 4 kilo burrito, Bredy guy free food,150 yurodollars, 2 crates of beer and a t shirt just to eat a burrito
>>
>>7337007
Same, lost 20 funking kilos and I'm probably still fatter than before
>>
>>7337007
When I'm depressed I either can't get out of bed & can't eat or just can't eat. Either way I can't even fucking survive fuck me...

>t-things will turn for the b-better here, s-soon, right...? :')
>>
File: CANTWAKEUP.jpg (38 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
CANTWAKEUP.jpg
38 KB, 640x640
>>7345363
Jesus christ my sides
>>
>>7345363
>shit myself twice from trying to fart out the pain.
I lost it around here.
>>
>>7337005
i feel like u dont know the difference of road bikes to sport bikes.
>>
>>7338855
that is a fuck ton of food. you were probably super drunk at 2 am. fuck the workers there though.
>>
File: 1350752825711.jpg (51 KB, 317x265) Image search: [Google]
1350752825711.jpg
51 KB, 317x265
>>7335685
>A triple whopper
>A giant bag of hot cheetos
>3 double cheeseburgers mcd's
>6 pack of dr pepper
>large jack in the box curly fries
>2 totinos personal pizzas (microwaved)
>small bag of chicken fingers

All done in a saturday halo 3 / hash binge in high school bullshitting with a few buddies over.
All done in a 1hr eating marathon high as sin.

Threw up the next morning and made like (not even joking) twelve trips to the shitter all day sunday and a little of Monday.

Fuck I used to be so fucking fat.
>>
I ate a kilo of salted peanuts once while high. Woke up at around 6am and was on the toilet for about 4 hours shitting in agony the whole time - apart from about half an hour where I fell asleep.
>>
File: 9t8sk20.jpg (329 KB, 1024x1306) Image search: [Google]
9t8sk20.jpg
329 KB, 1024x1306
>>7337331
eggscalent cunt :^D
>>
>>7343544
>Washed it down with carrot juice, so Im good
No you're not you fat fuck, learn to count calories and lose at least 150lbs.
>>
>>7342473
>wendees
>>
This is only somewhat related, but a few years ago my boss bet me I couldn't do the blazin challenge at Buffalo Wild Wings because I'm really tiny. For the unaware, the blazin challenge is 12 wings in their spiciest sauce eaten in under 6 minutes without beverage or napkins. They literally had the wings floating in the sauce when they brought it to my table. Ended up beating the challenge with one second to spare and earned myself a T shirt. Somewhere in Minneapolis my picture is on the wall with my face covered in sweat, snot and lava sauce.

I would do it again in a heartbeat it was delicious.
>>
>>7346061
Nuts and Corn don't forgive nigga
>>
>>7335685
like two burgers, chicken fillet sandwich (what ever they are called), pizza, lots of fries and two cans of diet pepsi.
>>
an entire taco 12 pack and 2 crunchwrap supremes. then later that day an entire pack of reese peices ($2 bag) and powdered sugar chex mix

something around 5k cal
>>
An XXL Papa John's all the meats with a stuffed crust. I didn't poop for 3 days and, when I did, it was like trying to pass a large vase. 5 days later, I finally ate solid food again.
>>
>>7335782
Nice
>>
>>7337108
3500+ calories
>>
>>7346512
Shitting a cinder block

T
o
p

K
e
K
>>
>>7342473
>needed to get the cheeseburger taste out of my mouth, so I went back to the first mcdonalds and got a double quarter pounder with cheese
>washing out cheeseburger taste with a bigger cheeseburger

you must've been stoned out of your gourd there m8
>>
File: secret shame.png (179 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
secret shame.png
179 KB, 512x384
Remember that Simpson episode where young homer devours a pile of food in the backseat of his car at the make out point?

I did that.

I honest to god fantasied about doing that shit ever since I saw it back in primary school....

>First job, first paycheck:

>order a 2 Large Pizzas (Pepperoni & Supreme)

>go to Mc Donalds: Big Mac, Double Quarter Pounder and 2 cheese burgers and a Strawberry Shake.

>Go to Hungry Jack's (Aussie Burger King): Aussie Burger, Double Bacon Deluxe x 2

>KFC: 2 Zinger Bacon and Cheese burger meals (Large Chicken Salt infused fries + 2 waters) and an Original fillet burger.

>Get all my shit together and drive to local park under the cover of darkness.

>Feel dirty and filled with shame.

>Light a joint and gorge myself senseless.

>Swear to God, Buddha, Allah and Jesus my gut has never been in more pain.

>Don't throw up as I spent most of my paycheck on this shit.

>Can't sleep all night.

>Literally create a tear on my anus taking a shit the next day.

>Have to borrow money off parents for ass cream.....
>>
File: 1454323652419.jpg (51 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1454323652419.jpg
51 KB, 720x480
>>7347350
Me and my gym buddy did this once a month for cheat day.

While not as much, we usually shared a Large Pizza, some KFC and 2 Big Macs between us.

Lordy lordy I miss those days
>>
>>7347350
Cheese 'n' Rice m8
>>
I ate a large Meat Lover's Pizza Hut Pizza by myself when I was 23.

All alone and just was watching TV and drinking beer.

I honestly was shocked and embarrassed by it, I just remember grabbing a few extra slices and then before I knew it it was gone.

Didn't make me feel bad though.
Thread replies: 236
Thread images: 43

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.