[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Coffee
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7
File: Coffee.jpg (231 KB, 1500x1234) Image search: [Google]
Coffee.jpg
231 KB, 1500x1234
Alright /ck/ have any of you tried Death Wish?
Is it worth buying or is it just a gimmick?
>>
Definitely a meme.
>>
>>7335615

what is the point of this coffee? if you want more caffiene, why wouldnt you just drink more coffee?
>>
File: 2spooky4u.webm (1001 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
2spooky4u.webm
1001 KB, 1280x720
>>7335615
Would have a cup. Looks nice and edgy.
>>
>>7335615
That blurb was definitely written on a MacBook Pro.
>>
>>7335615
>spoopy coffee on /ck/

alt+f4
>>
>this thread again
>>
File: DeathWish-Still1[1].jpg (36 KB, 600x402) Image search: [Google]
DeathWish-Still1[1].jpg
36 KB, 600x402
>>7335615

Paul Kersey: Nothing to do but cut and run, huh? What else? What about the old American social custom of self-defense? If the police don't defend us, maybe we ought to do it ourselves.

Jack Toby: We're not pioneers anymore, Dad.

Paul Kersey: What are we, Jack?

Jack Toby: What do you mean?

Paul Kersey: I mean, if we're not pioneers, what have we become? What do you call people who, when they're faced with a condition or fear, do nothing about it, they just run and hide?

Jack Toby: Civilized?

Paul Kersey: No.
>>
>>7335615
Yes I have had Deathwish. It is strong and they don't lie about the caffeine either. If you have more than two cups you will probably get the jitters
>>
File: black-blood-of-the-earth.jpg (43 KB, 513x268) Image search: [Google]
black-blood-of-the-earth.jpg
43 KB, 513x268
>>7335615
this is what you buy if you're not a faget
>>
>>7335730
- Mr. SkullcoffeeManager, our sales are down
- Advertise more, goddamnit!
-I told you that it was a bad Idea to use a poison logo as our logo, and we are out of advertising budget!
-make it free, try viral marketing, goddamnit!
-we have to pay facebook, sir.
-goddamnit! were do idiotmanchildren with disposable income hang out?
-have you heard of 4chan?
-the terrorists?
-they have this subreddit where they suggest food for one another!
-do it!
>>
>>7335615
Judging by the packaging
Yeah. I'm gonna say it's a gimmick
>>
File: bboe.jpg (90 KB, 982x654) Image search: [Google]
bboe.jpg
90 KB, 982x654
>>7335841
interesting, they offer death wish with their brew method

i guess it would be even more hyper-caffeinated?
>>
File: 1454408431684.jpg (25 KB, 351x516) Image search: [Google]
1454408431684.jpg
25 KB, 351x516
>I'd like to buy some Death Wish Coffee®™, please.
>>
File: 001-columbo-theredlist.jpg (450 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
001-columbo-theredlist.jpg
450 KB, 1600x1200
>>7335841

>cold extraction
>not being a faget
>>
>>7335615
Yep. I got some a few years ago out of curiosity.
It tasted like average coffee. Dark roast bordering on burnt. Didn't give me a heart attack or make me shit my pants like the packaging suggests, but it did have a marginally higher caffeine content than average grocery store coffee. Then again, the coffee I buy isn't dark roast so idk. Basically, it's overpriced dark roast. Wouldn't reccomend it.
>>
>>7335615
It's awful. My friend recently got some...even the smell is off putting
>>
>>7335615
It's gimmicky. It's tasty by robusta-standards but it's very overpriced. No roast dates either. If you're made of money then go ahead and buy it.

>>7336220
Do you mean the beans/grounds? Because that smell is absolutely god tier. Brewed it smells nice, at worst it smells like any other cup of coffee.
>>
>>7335615
Best coffee is freshly roasted coffee. This stuff was likely roasted months before your purchase and thus stale and lost a lot of its flavor.
>>
Bump for genuine curiosity
>>
>>7335841
>40$ for 750ml

Dude by the time I can afford to drink that as often as I need it these days.... I'll be retired
>>
It's pretty good, but probably not worth the price tag. Not a complete waste off money or anything though, its good strong coffee.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.