[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Coffee thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: enjoy you're coffee.png (181 KB, 400x324) Image search: [Google]
enjoy you're coffee.png
181 KB, 400x324
Let's talk about coffee.

I want to try coldbrewing. Any tips?
Also, have some OC.
>>
>>7334683
>you're
>>
File: bowser tackle.gif (946 KB, 320x190) Image search: [Google]
bowser tackle.gif
946 KB, 320x190
Every morning I make myself a cup of coffee and every morning I never fucking finish it. Why do I keep doing this? I don't wanna chug the whole thing but I'm either too slow and it gets cold or I gotta be out the door for uni when it's still half-empty.

It's kind of mediocre too but I'll be damned before I turn into one of those harpies that spend $3 at Starbucks every day.
>>
>>7334697
your right, sorry.
>>
>>7334699
Use smaller cups. Or just fill it half way.
>>
File: bear2.jpg (29 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
bear2.jpg
29 KB, 300x300
I put a little bit of hot cocoa mix in my coffee. Shit's divine.
>>
>>7334713
Poor man's mocha. I do this when there have free coffee, hot water, and hot cocoa mix. You're not fooling me with that hot water decoy.
>>
>>7334713
I do too, sometimes. Mostly if I'm making ice coffee though. Cold coffee, a bit of cocoa, some balls of vanilla ice cream. Oh boy.
>>
Hey guys, $250 off Gaggia Brera espresso machine at this retailer here, free shipping, total $700.
Worth it?
>>
File: 004dhf21.jpg (177 KB, 600x847) Image search: [Google]
004dhf21.jpg
177 KB, 600x847
>>7334683
>SHiT
>capital capital SMALL capital
>>
>>7334986
The Brera is one of the better espresso machines that you can buy period. The fact that it comes with a good quality espresso-grade grinder is a huge bonus. I'd say go for it.
>>
File: 1412144780617.jpg (114 KB, 655x578) Image search: [Google]
1412144780617.jpg
114 KB, 655x578
>you're
>>
>>7334683
You can make a good coldbrew with a french press. What are you making your coffee with OP?
>>
>>7335055
> you're coffee
>>
Life is fine.
Coffee is shit.
>>
>>7335447
When using a french press, just preroast ground up. I don't know shit about coffee, I just buy whatever smells nice + the cheapest instant coffee.
>>
>>7334699
Moka pot. They produce a smaller serving size with a lot more flavor, and probably more caffeine if you're concerned about that.
>>
>needing to do drugs to stay awake during the day
Get more sleep.
>>
Does anyone have the webm of a guy making turkish coffee?
>>
what the fuck guys my skerton cracked and besides that the grind is always packed with fines
>>
>>7336541
Skerton is fucking awful. Can't believe I fell for the fucking Hario meme grinder.
FUCK you /ck/ assholes!
Skerton is so fucking inconsistent in grind, and forget about French press course grind, shit is fucked.
>>
>>7336915
i don't know what you talking about senpai, my skerton is working fine, pretty consistent
>>
>>7338766
For French press? FUCK off. No it isn't.
I had to stop using my French press and go back to tthe aeropress because at least the Skerton is semi decent at finer grinds.
Anyway, probably for the best because the aeropress is just way better to use.
>>
The only time I drink coffee is on the weekends, or after dinner occasionally. So, I just use a moka pot (I have a 3, a 6, and a 12 cup, for when I have people over), and I have a stainless frother (the manual kind, which you have to pump by hand), which works out perfect for me. Makes a damn nice cup of coffee. The rest of the week I drink tea.
>>
>>7338820
Oh, and a cuisinart burr grinder for mah beans. Forgot that.
>>
>>7334713
i add a bit of nutella
>>
>>7338835
You're an absolute madman lad.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.