[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /ck/ think about Sonic They are having 1/2 off burgers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: SonicDrive-In 750.jpg (32 KB, 750x609) Image search: [Google]
SonicDrive-In 750.jpg
32 KB, 750x609
What does /ck/ think about Sonic
They are having 1/2 off burgers today and I want to know whats good and whats shit there
>>
It's one of those places I've never lived near, and only ever stopped at while driving long distance.

Um, it's fast food. There's not much else to say.
>>
Just fucking try anything that looks alright to you. Its not like you trying to improve yourself in anyway.
>>
standard fast food burgers

get tater tots and a slush and you will have gotten the full sonic experience
>>
>>7334537
The main reason I go to Sonics is for tator tots.
>>
>>7334537
Ehh my gf manages a sonic so I get that shit for the free and still won't eat it.

There are better fast food burgers out there. Chili dogs are ok if I'm feeling frisky. Slushes are pretty good cuz it's hard to fuck that up.
>>
sonic food is "good enough" so you can have something salty to wash down with the good drinks
>>
Burgers are pretty good, not great. I prefer their chicken. You gotta get tater tots too if you go
>>
i can't get a definitive answer on whether you should tip at Sonic or not. i'm not one of those scumbags who doesn't tip at a sit-down restaurant so i wouldn't mind doing it if i was supposed to but there is no way to leave a tip when paying with a card and i feel awkward just slipping bills/change to a person as they deliver food to me. some people say you don't have to tip but others say you absolutely are supposed to. so, i avoid the whole mess and just never go to Sonic (although their tots and corndogs are pretty good).
>>
>>7335738
the introduction of the credit card machine on the menu has been a game changer. if i pay with a credit card, i don't tip. but if i paid cash i'd tip. not a lot, probably just to round it up to the nearest whole dollar amount.

if they wanted me to tip using the credit card machine they'd give me a receipt to sign, or include a button to leave a tip or whatever.
>>
>>7335738
I talked to a super qt that worked as a Sonic car hop and she said she made around $60 extra on tips every shift from dudes but women never tipped her a dime. It's not expected or needed but if you want to be nice or fuck the car hop go ahead.
>>
>>7335738
>sit-down restaurant
wew, lad.
>>
>>7334537
Tater tots are on the menu. That's really all you need to know. If you're the kind of person who eats tater tots you'll like Sonic. If the idea of tater tots on a menu strikes you as some kind of sad joke you'll probably feel that way about the rest of the Sonic experience.
>>
>wet hamburgers
>everything else mediocre
I'll still get this over Wendy's if forced to choose.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.