[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many baguettes should I eat a day, /ck/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2
File: CECPY7_2600591b[1].jpg (29 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
CECPY7_2600591b[1].jpg
29 KB, 620x387
How many baguettes should I eat a day, /ck/?
>>
9 per hour
>>
>>7333624
No way. The French aren't that fat.
>>
Butt-chug your baguettes for maximum effectiveness. All the kids are doing it. Just make sure to apply enough butter first.
>>
>>7333636
don't be silly, no one puts butter on baguettes.
>>
Depends on how big they are and what else you eat and your level of activity and general nutritional needs.
>>
>>7333676
Well, assume 2000 calorie diet, with whatever else the French mix in with their baguette consumption. I'm just trying to get a feel for how many to eat, here.
>>
>>7333676
Gotta lube them up with something, anon
>>
Four, with butter and brie.
>>
>>7334378
... they don't... the French don't really eat cheese sandwiches, do they?
>>
One and a half.

>>7334378

Go to bed, Luther.
>>
>>7334400

>Go to bed, Luther

I'd be legitimately surprised if anyone got that reference.
>>
>>7333623
I used to buy baguettes, make a slit down the middle like a sub, and butter the whole thing then eat it.
>>
>>7333623
None.
Grains are bad for you. In the very least they make you fat super easy.
>>
>>7333623

only faguettes eat baguettes my friend.

>>7334400

18+
>>
>>7334393
Brie and grape is a classic. Just don't waste baguette on sandwiches, it's table bread
>>
>>7335125
Overreating makes you fat, bread makes you happy and content
>>
>buy delicious fresh baguette
>eat maybe 1/6 of it
>goes stale
>throw it away

every time
>>
>>7335125
>Grains are bad for you
Lol
>>
File: invisiblemanrains.jpg (10 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
invisiblemanrains.jpg
10 KB, 320x240
as many as you want but it must be an EVEN number of baguettes (2, 4, 6, 8, etc.)

this have been proven by facts
>>
>>7335134
Any bread you shove down your hole is overeating.
>>
>>7335141
It must suck not having the ability to control your appetite when eating nice food
>>
>>7335125
+1
>>
>>7335141
end your lifeu familiaifu
>>
>>7335141
my diet is mostly beans and bread. and I'm not fat. It is dietary fat that makes you fat.
>>
>>7335211

>year of our lord 2016
>people still say this unironically.
>>
>>7335140
The only correct answer. Of course it goes without saying only slice it at angles divisible by 10, lest poor fortune should befall you
>>
>>7335227
Fat is more fattening than carbs. It is almost instantly stored as dietary fat and is much more calorically dense than carbohydrates.
>>
>>7335266
*bodily fat
>>
>>7335266
Yeah anon, thats why all those fur traders who lived off of pemican for months at a time were so fat.
>>
>>7333623
'bout tree fiddy
>>
>>7335136
Stop buying them you wasteful shit
>>
Frenchfag here. Usually, one baguette can last 2 days. If it becomes stale, I just toast it a little bit.
>>
Depends on the crumb.

A baguette with a great crumb might not even last an hour.
>>
>>7335389
Start freezing them
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.