[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help, guys, I fucked up. I suck at cooking. I can barely make
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7
File: holmes.jpg (47 KB, 740x549) Image search: [Google]
holmes.jpg
47 KB, 740x549
Help, guys, I fucked up.
I suck at cooking. I can barely make decent pancakes and omlettes. I recently hooked up with a nice girl and I told her that I love cooking and I'm good at it. She's coming over tomorrow and probably expects me to make something nice.
What are some nice dishes even retards can make to impress a girl?
>>
Beef Wellington
>>
AB's ramen radiators.

Almost idiot proof, yet impressive.

Why do people lie about shit like that? If you can't cook an omelette or a pancake now you aren't going to learn how to in a day or two.
>>
>>7333228
>risotto
>carbonara
>bolognese sauce/ Ragù
>gratin scallops

Easy as shit stuff
>>
some kind of stew, risotto, soup and soda bread, vegetable lasagne/moussaka, ratatouille, ligurian pesto pasta, shepherd's pie, chicken schnitzel, baked crumbed cod, glazed salmon, gumbo, green curry, tartiflette
>>
two ribeye steaks
asparagus tossed with some butter, cracked pepper and crushed red chili flakes
scalloped potatoes
beer/wine

literally free sex
post pics when the big day comes
>>
>I told her that I love cooking and I'm good at it.

just stop

tell the fucking truth
>>
File: 3lYMC.jpg (88 KB, 600x407) Image search: [Google]
3lYMC.jpg
88 KB, 600x407
Take her to flavortown
>>7333518
this desu
quick and easy
>>
>>7333545
this

Go on foodwishes and find the easiest dish there, the roast pork with blueberry sauce is super easy and quite good
>>
Cock with a side of semen
>>
>>7333647
I just got fired for viewing this image at work
>>
File: 1443040518329.jpg (84 KB, 800x532) Image search: [Google]
1443040518329.jpg
84 KB, 800x532
>>7333669
send your boss to flavortown
>>
>>7333545
I hope you make some nasty ass shit and she hates you for it and doesn't suck your dick or even give you a hand job.
>>
File: whywhywyhwwhywhyw.jpg (20 KB, 355x269) Image search: [Google]
whywhywyhwwhywhyw.jpg
20 KB, 355x269
>>7333647

lel

lewd much
>>
File: milksteak.png (214 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
milksteak.png
214 KB, 500x281
>>7333228
>>
>>7333647
Dat file name
>>
>>7333702
>doesn't even post the recipe

It's like you want OP to lose his woman.

http://www.wikihow.com/Make-Milk-Steak-With-Jelly-Beans
>>
>>7333228
stop lying to people
>>
File: 1312427171633.jpg (120 KB, 640x330) Image search: [Google]
1312427171633.jpg
120 KB, 640x330
bacon wrapped scallops
>>
>>7333228
>I can barely make decent pancakes and omlettes.

Make and present Lean Cuisine meals to her and comment that it's good to eat lite.
>>
>>7333228
Shouldnt fucking lie and if you are at least be prepared.
Several people already suggested various things, do those and take this as a chance to get good at cooking.
>>
>>7333228
>can't cook well yet
>brags about cooking skills
Why do people do this?
>>
Just tell us where you live, OP, and maybe someone can recommend something decent to order in or pick up, and you can just make an excuse.

You're basically fucked if you try to cook something, and your only real option is making up some excuse anyways.
>>
Lol. If you have to lie to get women, you're beta as fuck
>>
>>7333228
Make her a pasta. Lots of pasta + sauces are easy as hell to make well but still sophisticated in flavour. And if you get laid you won't make a God awful performance from eating a huge meal.

Maybe try a homemade pesto, all you need to do is blitz the ingredients in a blender. Just keep it simple bro
>>
>>7335014
Lying to women is the only (other) way to have fun with them
>>
>>7335020
Pasta gives lots of carbs if he does get laid.
>>
>>7335028
Exactly, plenty of energy
>>
>>7335021
Light bullying is also pretty fun.
>>
>>7333228
Medium rare sirloin, baked potato, salad with Dijon vinaigrette. Make the dressing in front of her. Serve the food on actual plates with metal flatware. Red wine in a wine glass. Look her in the eye when you converse, listen more than talk.
>>
go for homemade tomato sauce and some basic penne, u basically put butter and fresh tomatoes in a pot and boil it down, super easy and impressive sprinkle some herbs on that shit and your good, I suck at cooking too but this came out decent for me
>>
Buy linguine, fresh red chilli, cherry tomatoes, garlic and frozen prawns. While the linguine's cooking, fry the prawns in butter with chopped garlic and chilli. Add the tomatoes with about a minute to go. Put it all to one side once it's cooked and turn off the heat.

Put the cooked pasta in the frying pan (inc. the jus from cooking the prawns) and add an egg white. Stir the pasta around to evenly distribute the jus and re-add the prawns, tomato and chilli. You could chuck some chopped parsley on top if you want to get fancy, but there's no need.

Really easy and doesn't take more than 15 minutes start to finish.
>>
>>7333228
the jig is up OP, best to confess your tomfoolery before it becomes attempted rape.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2dYs3t_nLU

Idiot proof and tasty pasta.
>>
>>7335347

>sirloin

Its almost as if you dont want his date to go well.. OP, get some NY strip or rack of lamb and make a quick port wine/lamb or beef stock demi depending on which you do
>>
>>7333669
>>7333695
>>7333710
what was it what was it??!
>>
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 264x191) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8 KB, 264x191
Steamed hams?
>>
Op, where you live is winter or summer? This information is extremely relevant.
>>
In my experience, pasta makes chics wet their panties. Even more so if it's not a tomato based sauce.
Also it's very easy, unless you go full retard.
>>
>>7333228
Spaghetti Bolognese
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.