[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Opinions on subscription services?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: hellofresh1.jpg (3 MB, 5000x3337) Image search: [Google]
hellofresh1.jpg
3 MB, 5000x3337
Opinions on subscription services?
>>
If you have the money to spare, why not
>>
Expensive

You get stuck with what they send you rather than being able to select what's the best/freshest/in season/etc.
>>
>>7332196
they are all owned by jews and muslims

they start out sending you normal meals but then all of a sudden you get nothing but curry and that nasty psuedo dip shit
>>
>>7332196
I could never do it. I can't even do Fresh Direct, though I have friends who do. I suppose if you're wealthy, busy but still like to cook it makes sense.

For me half the fun of cooking is going to the markets, buying a collection of things that look good and coming home with what I'm going to be eating for the next few days worked out in my head. In the summer I do a CSA, which takes away some of that control, making each week a puzzle I have to figure out to use everything up. When that ends I enjoy getting back into the routine of hitting all my little local places and choosing everything myself. Don't think I could give that up.
>>
training wheels
>>
>>7332211
>Expensive

This. If you aren't worried about the money and don't have the time or energy to buy groceries they're alright. I wouldn't because the price is very high and I prefer to shop for my own meal plans.
>waste
If you aren't an idiot you can plan, freeze and preserve the food you buy so that little goes to waste.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.