[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
u jelly of my roast potato game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20160201_155528.jpg (1 MB, 1836x2046) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160201_155528.jpg
1 MB, 1836x2046
u jelly of my roast potato game?
>>
Nope. Where's the rosemary and the garlic? Were those cooked in something tasty like duck or goose fat?

Though honestly those do look better than what is often seen.
>>
>>7331983
i do usually put in garlic and rosemary or thyme but i was too lazy to mince the garlic and i had no herbs on hand

butter, half of which was clarified (ran out of clarified so i had to use some normal)

thanks
>>
>>7331972
Looks good.
>>
>>7331991

Cool. I like how you got the good crispy bits on there. That's key.

As for the garlic, you don't even have to mince it. Or peel it. Just toss a few whole cloves in there. When the potatoes are done they will be flavored with the garlic and the garlic itself with have turned soft with this wonderful roasted flavor.
>>
>>7332004
there is nothing better on this earth than roasted garlic
>>
>>7332004
cool, i'll try that next time

speaking of roasting minced garlic, the last few times i made roast potatoes i noticed that the garlic turned green. what's that about?
>>
Those look brilliantly cooked, although I would have added some flavour e.g. rosemary.
>>
>>7331995
>>7332051
thanks
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.