[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I the only one?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 20160201_074709.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160201_074709.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
Am I the only one who eats eggs with a spoon? I like my fried eggs over medium, but I hate spoiling delicious runny yolk so I eat it whole. Pic related.
>>
>>7331615
no one cares enjoy your salmonella in silence
>>
>>7331647
>>7331647
>salmonella
Been eating runny yolks since I was at least 6 and never had salmonella.
>>
>>7331647
Salmonella is on the surface of shells, not magically distributed throughout the egg. It's gut bacteria, not an inherent egg ingredient
>>
>>7331842

You must be new here. Logic has no place on /ck/. Or 4chan in general, really.
>>
>>7331842
>However, outbreaks of salmonellosis (an infection caused by Salmonella bacteria) still happen because Salmonella also silently infects the ovaries of healthy-looking hens, contaminating the eggs inside the chicken before the shells are even formed
>>
>>7331842
Yeah, generally, unless the hen was really sick, in which case there might be Salmonella in the yolk. Really rare though.
>>
File: rocky eggs.webm (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
rocky eggs.webm
1 MB, 640x360
>>7331857
Rocky disagrees.
>>
File: cabbage.jpg (13 KB, 174x192) Image search: [Google]
cabbage.jpg
13 KB, 174x192
>>7331615
How long did it take you squirt the mayonaise around the edge of the plate. Looks fancy.
>>
>>7332013
Funny guy.
>>
I don't eat mine with a spoon Op. I eat mine sunny side up with a piece of toast, and it cannot be cut. Then I put butter and ketchup on the toast and put my yolk down on the toast and make it pop so the yolk covers it and then I eat it like a burrito. It is very messy but I can't eat it any other way.
>>
>>7332144
I also enjoy sausage, runny egg, and cheese on toast. Or break the yolk and cook it as runny as possible. It comes out kind of gelled.
>>
>>7332201
I'd probably make a grill cheese but with runny yolk and bacon.
>>
File: 1443148213931.gif (82 KB, 540x336) Image search: [Google]
1443148213931.gif
82 KB, 540x336
>>7331615
over medium here, you eat it with toast so you can sop the yolk up afterwards
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.