[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I made this once while drunk and ate it all. I took a picture
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
I made this once while drunk and ate it all. I took a picture of it to have this memory.. I feel disappointed. Sure, it's not THAT bad, but I made too much pasta and half-assed it on the sauce and just randomly threw a big chunk of bread onto the plate.

Have you guys ever taken pictures of your failures? Can I see them? I'm interested in how you guys and non-men fuck up, whether you're sober or drunk.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
I also made this while drunk. I pretty much microwaved a hamburger patty and some spaghetti.
>>
File: Snapchat-6646324923185867049.jpg (599 KB, 1440x2392) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-6646324923185867049.jpg
599 KB, 1440x2392
>>7331484
I did something similar
>microwaved a frozen burger patty
>realized I didn't have any buns
>used a rice cake instead
>topped with Dijon mustard and fake Parmesan cheese
>>
>>7331481
>>7331484
I admire you, OP.
>>
>>7331643
That is so similar to what I did that it blows my mind that someone else made such an abomination as well. What's wrong with us?
>>
>>7332874
>What's wrong with us?

Low standards and/or shit palate (buying frozen burger patties and fake parmesan cheese in the first place)

Lack of planning (lack of buns)
>>
>>7332874
Well I mean other than fact I was super drunk, a buddy and I had just gotten home from a party and we were watching Trailer Park Boys. We needed some dirty burgs and didn't realize that there were no buns until it was too late. I was also on a Dijon trip at the time and drunk me was like, "hey man, you know what's a good idea..."
>>7332902
Alright dick. I was at my parent's house for the holidays so I didn't do any shopping. We needed dirty burgs
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.