[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Opinions on him?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: multo.jpg (25 KB, 430x317) Image search: [Google]
multo.jpg
25 KB, 430x317
Opinions on him?
>>
not sure who he is but i can guarantee he's american just by looking at your picture
>>
>>7330601
A little faggot. I read a story about how he was working for Macro or something and he got yelled at, so he threw a handful of salt in all the kitchen's sauces, walked out, and never came back. Little hissy fit clown.
>>
>>7330601
I've seen him a few times IRL, seems kind of like an asshole. But then again aside from Boulud who seemed like a genuinely nice guy, most celebrity chefs I've met aren't nice people.

Good food though.
>>
>>7330605
Its Action Bronson
>>
>>7330601
CROCS
>>
i look in his eyes and see a sad little fat man who wants to die.
>>
>>7330608
>he got yelled at, so he threw a handful of salt in all the kitchen's sauces,
he didn't get yelled at, he made a risotto, marco wasn't satisfied with it, mario insisted it was correct, so marco picked up the pan and threw the hot risotto all over him and told him to make it again
>>
>>7330601
what an absolute lunatic

send him to the loony bin ya hear me
>>
he is my son satan
>>
He used to frequent a restaurant my mom worked at and would always hit on her.
>>
>>7330608

This is the correct version:
>>7330651
>>
>>7330664
K
>>
He pissed off Sir Stock Pot so I like him
>>
I've never had any of his food, and not a fan of his show.

But his dad owns and operates a salumeria. It's fucking amazing. It gets a lot of hype and it's been on TV and shit. But man, it deserves it. I had no idea salami could be so good.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (83 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
83 KB, 300x400
>>7330601
>>
ZERO MICHELIN STARS
>>
>>7330608
>>7330651

You're both right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59izFlDdztI
>>
>>7330949
getting a michelin star is less about food quality and more about sucking their asses when they are in your restaruant
>>
File: Gamorrean_Guard_with_Axe.jpg (32 KB, 372x599) Image search: [Google]
Gamorrean_Guard_with_Axe.jpg
32 KB, 372x599
>>7330939

kek.
>>
>>7330953
I mean if it's true, I can't say I blame him, but like, goddamn Mario, how the fuck else is a restaurant supposed to do risotto? You can't make that shit to order; it has to be at least partially pre-cooked. Don't act like it's somehow an inferior way to do things.

Also
>making proper risotto
>20mins
You lying guinea sack of shit. I like you but you just lost guido points.
>>
>>7331002
Maybe rewatch it? He's not objecting to pre-cooking risotto, he's defending it.

And White wanted new risotto made in less than 20 minutes.
>>
>>7330639
>>7330644
I kek'd
>>
>>7331006
>"we precooked our risotto of course, being a french kitchen we were absolutely clueless"
Sounds like he's condemning it to me.
>Marco: "this is not right make it again"
>Mario: "If I make it again it'll take me 20 minutes"
Uh... well I think you need to re-watch it mang. Nothing I said was wrong.
>>
>>7330956
>I can't afford to eat anywhere but applebees
>>
>>7331018
I don't know if this is accurate, but maybe in restaurants that do risotto they just constantly have it going in the kitchen, knowing approximately how much will be ordered, so there is a fresh batch coming out all night

the problem is he didn't use a knorr chicken stock pot to make the liquid for the risotto
>>
>>7330601
I watch The Chew sometimes and he seems like a faggot, always has to be the center of attention and tell others their wrong in a very uppity way
>>
>>7331028
It's more likely that you parcook it, then slap it in the cooler, scoop what you need when you need it, and fire it at saute to refresh it with parm cream or something. But I guess some places might do what you're suggesting if they specialize in it or something like that, sure. Issue with keeping it over fire for a long time that way is you lose the al dente and it turns to mush.
>>
>>7330601
How is he both Italian and a blue-eyed ginger?
>>
>>7331071
I dunno, how is Temujin both Mongolian and a blue-eyed ginger?
>>
>>7330601
I saw a molto mario episode and I thought it was pretty good. I only hope one day spanish food is treated with the same respect and paella doesn't become a dumping ground for whatever you want to throw on it.
>>
>>7330601
Fanta pants
>>
>>7331071
northern italian rather than a moor
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.