[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i'm feeling really depressed right now and i dont feel like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1454230341404.png (89 KB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
1454230341404.png
89 KB, 240x180
i'm feeling really depressed right now and i dont feel like doing anything…and i'm thinking maybe i should go get an a&w burger…but it's like 30 min of walking and i'm so demotivated, i know it wont make me feel better…maybe make me forget for 5 min while i'm eating…but i'm still considering it…i'm not really hungry but i'm hoping maybe it will give me some pleasure… should i? please advise.
>>
throw on a podcast and the walk itself will do you good
>>
>>7330567
i dont wanna out if there's no immediate acceptable reward.
>>
>>7330557
no. do some yoga
>>
>>7330587
no, fuck that
>>
>>7330593
DO SOME FUCKING YOGA
>>
>>7330557
become the burger randy
>>
Do you have a 2 for 1 coupon?
>>
>>7330557
If it makes you feel any better, I think about suicide constantly. There was a time when I would have actually done it, but one of my cousins beat me to the finish line, and good god, seeing my grandmother cry like that was one of the most heartbreaking things I've ever seen.
It was worse than when I went with my grandfather to have our dog put down. I never wanted to see him cry like that. Good lord nobody should ever have to see their grandparents cry like that.
>>
>>7330829
this is the only reason why i haven't done it
>>
>>7330557
Is this a question or what? So you want a burgr, go fucking get one. If you're depressed it's probably because you spend so much time mulling over your simple decisions instead of just going and making it happen. It's not a big deal, it's just dinner. Go out and satisfy your whims instead of sitting there in a state of I solved want when you already know what you're going to do anyways. Either that or learn to enjoy sitting there waiting to find the energy to stand up. If it'll be a 30 minute walk, enjoy it. Keep your eyes open and look at the world around you, feel the feeling of being moving around and being outside, do literally anything else besides keeping your head focused on how sad you apparently are. Walk and look at stuff and don't have a pity party over yourself for one fucking second, see what happens.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.