[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I don't like onions can we just castrate these people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: yotsuba 34.jpg (122 KB, 590x408) Image search: [Google]
yotsuba 34.jpg
122 KB, 590x408
>I don't like onions
can we just castrate these people
>>
i like onions but the raw ones give me heartburn
>>
>>7329512
People who say that have probably been eating onions all their lives without even noticing.
>>
>>7329528
Eat shit
>>
>>7329528
I don't doubt that
>>
Onions are highly likely to trigger symptoms in people with IBS, which affects at least 10% of the population. So at least a portion of those are going to be aware that they should avoid onions, and may phrase it as not liking them.
>>
File: 1300044776986.jpg (17 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1300044776986.jpg
17 KB, 250x250
>>7329555
>>
>>7329512
I used to hate the taste and texture of them. Now that I'm an adult I love them. I think it's an acquired taste desu
>>
>>7329512
they are reddit tier people so basically they are actually castrated.
>>
>>7331098
onions are in almost everything m8, either diced, powder, or whole
their flavor contributes massively to just about everything
it was never the taste, you were just a huge faggot
>>
>>7331110
Raw red onions have a distinctive spicy flavor to them. If they didn't have a taste you wouldn't be adding them to your recipe, dummy
>>
Can we include the people with faulty genetics that cause them to hate raw tomatoes in the purge?

These people are poisoning the gene pool.
>>
>>7331208
I don't like raw tomatoes.
>>
>>7329531
...now with onions!
>>
>>7329512
How can people not like onions? I can't see how people dislike mushrooms or garlic as well.

But for real, do you know what kind of person that needs to be castrated? The kind of person that acts like an asshole for no real reason. The kind of person that will go to a thread, with the sole intention of making it worse for anyone that actually cares about the subject.
>>
>>7329528
That's almost certainly not true at all
>>
>>7331238
You must be eating them wrong
>>
>>7331238
Try some that aren't fast food tier that have been properly vine ripened without chemicals.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.