[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
10 chicken nuggets for $1.99 (CAD). I just ate 40 of these.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Fresh_Nuggets_desktop_EN.jpg (199 KB, 1000x550) Image search: [Google]
Fresh_Nuggets_desktop_EN.jpg
199 KB, 1000x550
10 chicken nuggets for $1.99 (CAD). I just ate 40 of these.
>>
How are you feeling right now?
>>
>>7329442
I'm sorry.
>>
>>7329442
>order a burger menu
>"to go?"
>tell her it isn't to go, and I wasn't done ordering yet
>order 24 nuggets
>"are those to go, then?"
>tell her they aren't to go either
>"are you going to eat that all by yourself"
>yes
>go back for a refill after I finish my coke
>"do you always eat that much?"
Dammit woman stop judging me
>>
>yfw when we get that for 75% of the price in America.
>>
>>7329586
Deal with it tubby.
>>
>>7329586
if you are thin, she was probably impressed. maybe be less of an uptight sperg. if you are not thin, well who gives a shit about what you think? she was right to hassle you.
>>
>>7329601
>>7329610
>fat-shaming
>on /ck/
>>
>>7329657
Fatties deserve it. We wouldn't shame them if they weren't fat.
>>
>>7329657
You don't need to be a fat fuck or eat 24 fucking nuggets and a fucking burger to enjoy food. That's just binge eating.
>>
File: 1453494487109.png (188 KB, 763x569) Image search: [Google]
1453494487109.png
188 KB, 763x569
>>7329657
lel
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.